30-Somethings - 30 Something's Daily Chat: TGIF! 5/8

LBH
05-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Mornin' All! :wave:

The sun is finally shining! Unfortunately it's supposed to t-storm later.

Wifey
05-08-2009, 10:39 AM

Same here Lauren!:(

:woohoo: it's FRIDAY!!!!! :woohoo:

This week has gone by SOOOOOOO slowly! I'm excited for a fun-filled weekend of housecleaning, the gym and softball practice! :lol3:

M Dizzle
05-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Mornin' All! :wave:

Same for me too!

I'm excited for tomorrow.....my BF and I have tickets to see Star Trek in IMAX. I'm not a big "fan" of the series, I just think the movie looks great!

OH...and I lost 4 lbs this week!!!! :carrot:

dangergirl
05-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Mornin' all- Yay Dizzle! I am so jealous. I haven't lost an ounce in two weeks- despite the running, biking, deprivation- 'sob' 'sniff' Oh well- can't complain. I feel great.
I too am going to see Star Trek this weekend. Not in Imax unfortunately. Imax in alaska is probably someone's last name.

Sorry for the rain ladies- I know how you feel. summer is our rainy season.. But it's not that kind of rain that keeps one inside- just a light constant rain. up here- life goes on. people have learned to bike and camp, fish , hike, do yard work- even sunbathe in the rain.
Have a great weekend every one!

bindersbee
05-08-2009, 04:03 PM
A bit of a bummer for me this morning as my weight didn't do what I expected on the scale for my 'official' weigh in day. Oh well. That's the way this game is played. I had a loss for the week just less than I was expecting to lose. At least I broke the plateau!

Hope everyone has a great day/weekend.

CelticHarpie
05-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone!

Danger, I'd give anything for some rain. It's 93 degrees in Phoenix today :(

Actually, I experienced the first sign of Summer for a Phoenician. I burned my hand and arm on the seatbelt in my car. It's like the harbinger of doom. I haaaaate the heat.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!