Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 09:35 AM   #1  

Default Hump Day

Hey,

Just starting the thread - will post more later!
Old 06-12-2002, 10:11 AM   #2  

Hmmm,

Why is it so quiet today, are people actually working?? Well, I didn't end up grilling out last night, we went to this place called Baja Fresh - tex mex food. It's no Chipotles, but it does have nutritional information on its website, which is a big plus. The big minus is knowing how many calories were actually in that burrito I ate!! Lets just say it was over 1,000. I've been doing really bad with my eating lately, but that is stopping today, I am getting back on track. I'm going back to logging in all my foods - I did it for yesterday's fiasco, and have planned what I'm going to eat for today. Now I have to get my *** back to the gym......
Old 06-12-2002, 10:18 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Oh, Crappy Day...

Another crappy day! I just had a really bad one last week, I don't need this! My day started with a note from my boss, basically implying that I'm not getting enough done--I don't know where she's been for the last month, but evidently she has no idea that there was an outage and I was doing a different job entirely and wouldn't have had time to work on my regular job during that time. Then, to add to the frustration from that, the girl I was supposed to take my cruise with has now backed out. First, she backed out of the cruise, now she's backing out of taking any sort of trip entirely. well, there goes my motivation to lose weight...

This is another of the crappiest days ever... I want cheese (that sounds even better than chocolate to help me cope).

Lexxy--Sorry to hear about your burrito last night. Sometimes, I just don't look at the nutritional info so I can fully enjoy what I'm eating...

OK, ladies, nose back to the grindstone.
Old 06-12-2002, 11:45 AM   #4  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Angry

Don't you hate it when you eat something that you assume to be basically healthy and find out otherwise? Well, I hope you at least enjoyed the burrito, Lexxy...

Jess, that is a bummer about your cruise. You will find other motivation.

Speaking of motivation, I am supposed to be appearing in a swimming suit in front of fifty people I know by Saturday, and if I w
Old 06-12-2002, 11:45 AM   #5  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Angry

Don't you hate it when you eat something that you assume to be basically healthy and find out otherwise? Well, I hope you at least enjoyed the burrito, Lexxy...

Jess, that is a bummer about your cruise. You will find other motivation.

Speaking of motivation, I am supposed to be appearing in a swimming suit in front of fifty people I know by Saturday, and if I w
Old 06-12-2002, 11:48 AM   #6  
Duchess Tiger Lily

I have no idea what happened there. Anyway, I am dreading putting on a suit. Can't sleep at night because I'm thinking about it. I could go the skirted suit route, but those just scream Fantasia...the hippo ballerina scene, to be precise. Anyone else with severe swimsuit anxiety?

Have a beautiful day, everyone!
Old 06-12-2002, 12:38 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Hi Lexxy and Jess

I hope your day has had bright spots by now. I just got to work so I have a whole day of fun ahead of me. I thought I did horrible last night because I had a glass of wine at the barn and then I was starving when I got home so I ate a leftover hamburger with mushrooms and onions. Of course it was technically my dinner so I ended up with about 20 points for the day and I rode for an hour too. I like it when I surprise myself.

Tonight I have to go shopping with an insecure friend to find her an outfit for our 10 year reunion this weekend. I hope we find something spectacular. My sister found me my outfit. I thought it looked pretty stupid on the hanger but when I put it on it actually looked good to my surprise - now all I need is shoes.

Well, I should get some work done. Our database is down so really I'm just pretending until it gets fixed.

Jess - don't worry about your boss, gently remind her about the outage and she'll realize her mistake.

Lexxy - Yesterday you had me craving BBQ and today mexican. I have a couple of low point recipies though so I'll try one.

I'll check back in later. Hello to all the lurkers.

KT
Old 06-12-2002, 03:23 PM   #8  

Default Hello!

Hi everyone-I am here. I had an OP day yesterday-and so far, so good today. So my first week back is going ok-I have been journalling everything!!! I only had one day where I went into the thirties! otherwise, all days are 28 and under-I just can't eat 23 points or under-it is too little for me!!! I aim for 25 points.... ...so I hope for a loss this week(of course i also cheated last week and weighed in with jeans on ) So if I go with shorts this week I'll hopefully have an artificial loss at least!
I bought a Pilates video last night-I hope to try it out tonight.
I am actually off early today, so i am going to run some errands and then go home and start cleaning-DH's sister is coming to visit this weekend.

Hello to everyone!
Old 06-12-2002, 09:47 PM   #9  
Running Babe

Default It can still happen

I am a size 6, pretty damn small in my books and as I walked by this teenaged cooler than thou boy he commented to his girlfriend afterwards "she has a fat @ss".... Wow, that made me feel great. I was upset by this and have tried to mentally tell myself, that I am thin, that this kid is just being an arrogant little twit, I generally get complimented on my physique and this was just a little punk... Why am I upset about this? Sorry I just had an absolutely terrible day today

Have a good evening all!

Ali
Closed Thread