Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/232/180

Height: 5'5"

Default 2 years later and 20 pounds heavier..

Well, I was around here a few years back right after I had my daughter(2005) and lost a total of about 14 pounds... since then I've been thru a rough divorce (which is still in and out of court 4 years later), now remarried to the most wonderful man in the world, and now this year have been struggling with health problems. I turn 30 in 5 days and am ready to make a change. I know it's going to be difficult but I am ready to do this... not just for me but my family as well. I am so tired of being tired all of the time... I am a paramedic and work 24 hour shifts (with 2 days off in between) but one of those days I spend in the bed recovering from my shift. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and a "thing" in my brain that gives me constant headaches... I just recently got out of the hospital last week (my 3rd "stay" since June) for bronchitis... So, needless to say I'm sick of being sick and feeling blah. I'm back on here to read everyone's stories, get a little encouragement and try and stay on track. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and look forward to helping others stay on track!!! Good luck to those of you just starting... we can do this!!!
paragoddess is offline   Reply With Quote