Weight Loss Surgery - I've reached a Milestone!!

View Full Version : I've reached a Milestone!!

Lipgloss
04-29-2009, 08:53 AM
HiYa Everyone,
For those who may remember me.
I haven't been around for a while, as my life as totally changed for the better, But just wanted to update as today I reached a Milestone!

Today I am 147lbs, A total loss of 5 Stone exactaly!! 70lbs Gone Forever Whooo Hooo!!!! I was Bypassed on 6th December 2008 I was 217lbs = 15st 7lbs and Today I'm 10st 7lbs,in just under 5 months!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

I am so so much Happier. Thankyou for all your support girls xxx

jiffypop
04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
congratulations!!!!!! what's been the hardest part of this for your <for me, it was focusing on the NOW, in every sense of the word!>??? and trust me - we DO remember you -

Lipgloss
04-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks ever so much Jiffypop!
Well the hardest part was the first 8 weeks, getting used to eating hardly anything and feeling a slight sadness that I couldn't gorge my food anymore or eat massive meals, somedays, I feel like I could eat a whole plate of food lol and then a few mouthfulls and i am stuffed, Its the head thing, Getting my head around thinking differently, But I do feel a lot better now and I am getting there one day at a time. x

Leenie
04-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Congratulations :cheer:

missangelaks
04-29-2009, 04:35 PM
:cheer: Woohoo honey!!!!!! :cheer:

I'm so happy for you! that's fabulous!

LAnneCarrington
04-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Congrats on your milestone! Keep up the fabulous work!

nanj
04-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Yipee, woohoo, hip-hip-oray, congrats my dear!!!! You are just a hop-skip away from meeting your goal. Keep up the good work.

micheleherts
04-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Very well done, but such drastic surgery, I had no idea GP's would refer you at 15 stone something? I'd miss eating too much plus i'd have been too scared!!

Michele

GinaG
04-29-2009, 08:48 PM
:bravo:

:congrat:

Way to go!!!

Lipgloss
05-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Very well done, but such drastic surgery, I had no idea GP's would refer you at 15 stone something? I'd miss eating too much plus i'd have been too scared!!

Michele

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Hi Michelle,
My GP Never refered me, I went private, It was eating to much that got me to my heaviest weight to begin with and I was fed up struggling on diets for 20 years, I wanted to make a permanant lifestyle change so that I could be Healthy for once and for all and to stay this way for the rest of my life,
Its been the best decision I have ever made and feel so much healthier.

AAAA
05-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Well done.

worthylady
05-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Congratulations to you, that is wonderful!
:cp: :bravo:

JenAy
05-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Great job! You should be so proud of yourself.

I lived in London for awhile, what part of the UK do you live in? If you think that's too nosy you don't have to answer!

lapbandrockies
05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Congratulations keep up the good work

Sophia Elise
06-10-2009, 10:15 PM
That's nice to hear. Congratulations.

Lipgloss
06-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Thanks everyone!
I am now down another 10lbs since I last posted and feeling Great!!
Not long now untill i reach my Goal!
Thankyou all very much for your support x

Lipgloss
08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Just wanted to pop on to say sorry i've not been around much, I guess its because my life has totally changed and I am so busy now with one thing and another and just don't have the time to post and catch up, but hey i'm here right now and wishing you all well.

I have now reached my goal plus an extra 2lb yippeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so much healthier and will never go back to my old ways, My head has learn't a lot in the past 8 months and I know what i need to do to keep the weight off forever, Its been a rollercoaster of a ride and its very mentally hard in your head to get around but i finally feel like I have achieved it, Don't get me wrong, somedays its not easy and i have made the wrong food choice's food wise meaning not that healthy, but overall my head is in a good place and Most days I make healthy food choices.
For anyone who is considering wls it is the best thing i have ever done and I can honestly say hand on heart i am no longer a chocoholic lol. I barely touch the stuff these days, but if i fancy a little i will have it, I have anything that i want but now in much more smaller potions than before.

So yeah Just wanted to quickly share my news with you. 8 months post op this saturday and down 6st 9lbs My current weight is 8st 12lbs = 124lbs Whoooo Hoooo!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::D

MyGirlFriday
08-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Congrats! I bet you look great too!!
mgf~:flow1:

ladybugnessa
08-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I wasn't around for the original post.... Congrats on meeting your goal!

nanj
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Lipgloss: I'm so happy for you! And things sure do get busier when you are actually healthier and able to move better. Use what you have learned. I actually think the maintenance stage is the hardest of all.....because it is forever.