Old 04-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/270/200

Height: 5'9 - 5'10

Default diet

ok..im weighing in at about 270 and i wanna go down to 220 or 200 since im about 5'9 - 5'10ish so i look pretty chubby and i wanna know how i can i achieve this. i dont know alot about calories or anything of that matter people keep telling me to work out for 25 minutes a day and eat food about the size of my fist...but people dont tell me what foods. i know cabbage or lettuce and tomato aka salads are good for weight loss but i dont want to be eating this every single day for 5-6 portions a day and i dont really work so i dont have much to spend so what can i do? also im from a spanish oriented family and we eat rice and beans like almost everyday so...how can i work around this sort of?

ive borrowed tony's little gazelle freestyle elite from my aunt so can anyone tell me how i can use this with my plan?

Last edited by damed124; 04-28-2009 at 01:11 AM.
damed124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #2  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Hi there!
Go to the library, get to the diet section and read up on different programs and different plans. Find one that works for you and your lifestyle, and stick with it. It could be calorie counting, it could be atkins, it could be South Beach, it could be Weight Watchers. But it needs to be something that has some guidelines so you know you are doing this properly. Trying to figure nutrition out on your own and trying to sort out a balanced diet is overwhelming and you might need some help in the form of a program.
Good luck!
Kira

Last edited by kiramira; 04-28-2009 at 12:31 PM.
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote