100 lb. Club - What did you eat this morning for Breakfast?

cfmama
04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
AND what "plan" are you following?

AND you'd BETTER be EATING breakfast *off soapbox*

This morning for breakfast I just ate:

1 weight watchers whole wheat bagel with 2 laughing cow regular wedges = 220
1 cup of sliced fresh yummy gorgeous strawberries = 53

totaling 273 calories and since it's a 1500 calorie day that fits right in!

My plan is calorie counting with an emphasis on whole foods nutrition

barefootnikki
04-25-2009, 12:15 PM
I *really* need to get some laughing cow cheese, your breakie sounds delish! I have never seen the WW bagels here, sigh, but i'll keep looking :D
Today i had a smallish breakfast -- one slice of White Wheat bread (50 cals), 1 T all-fruit spread (strawberry - 40 cals) and a hard boiled Easter egg (72 cals). So, 162 calories. I did have an iced coffee in town with a cup of Silk (120 calories). I don't have those treats often but it was nice.
I am calorie counting and trying to spend my calories on nice, whole foods. I find i eat a LOT of spinach and also quinoa. Today for lunch i had sauted spinach (with red pepper flakes and garlic powder) and 3 oz of salmon. If i had ordered this in a diner i would have been SO pleased, it was great!

I am taking in 1700 calories a day. I am usually below by about 100 though.
We should do a *what's for ____* post every day!

rainy
04-25-2009, 12:16 PM
I am on the paleo diet.

This morning I had tuna, asparaguses, leeks and strawberries. And a glass of apple juice.

junebug41
04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Just eatin' right.

2 eggs+ 1 egg white "fried"
1 spinach smoothie with strawberries and psyllium.

nik1305
04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
I have such a hard time figuring out what to have for breakfast! Most of the time I just wind up with a bowl of cereal. I really would like to start making better breakfasts, but half the time I'm still half asleep and don't feel like cooking. Any suggestions?

Starbuck
04-25-2009, 12:22 PM
I haven't bothered eating breakfast for years, but have started this week along with calorie counting.

This morning I had Grapenuts with natural yoghurt and fresh raspberries, it was delish.

Calories for breakfast: 238

Rosinante
04-25-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm calorie counting plus avoiding processed foods, red meat and cheese.

I ate
a glass of water
55gm Dorset High Fibre cereal with
1/4 cup 2% milk
a multivit
a calcium supp
a cup of black instant coffee

Cals 229
Carbs 36
Fat 6
Protein 7
Fibre 5g

Crazy4Kenny
04-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I had scrambled eggs & bacon.

(Atkins)

Tracy
04-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Cheerios and Superskim milk=180
Banana=90

Rowenna
04-25-2009, 12:51 PM
I am so bad at eating actual food for breakfast, but I've been very successful with having a protein shake with extra fiber for breakfast. It's 1 cup of skim milk plus the shake mix, for 200 calories, and I won't leave home without it anymore!

Forgot to say that I'm not really following a plan other than "try to eat better and exercise more". I do count calories, but I don't limit myself, I try to follow my body's cues, and eat better quality food instead of lower quantity.

nineoceansaway
04-25-2009, 01:01 PM
I had a large banana and a SB diet cereal bar

Jennelle
04-25-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm on WW. I had two slices of whole wheat toast with 1 tsp. of butter and a container of Del Monte diced peaches in light syrup for a total of 4 points.

WhitePicketFences
04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
2 cups black coffee (2 cals ... that's what I call it; might be 1, or 5)
Toasted nuts & cran Luna bar (180 cals)
Orange (70 cals)

I am a calorie counter eating a current average of 1140 calories per day. For breakfast I tend to alternate between luna bars and my egg breakfast, which is often:

cup(s) black coffee (2 cals)
1 medium/lg hard-boiled egg (75 cals)
1 morningstar veggie sausage patty (80 cals)
1/2 slice packaged American cheese (30 cals)

I have 1-3 cups black coffee every morning and I often (4 times a week or so) have either a grapefruit or an orange.

The WW bagels sound good ... 150 cals? I haven't seen them, but I could go for a bagel once in awhile. I like WW products that I've had so far.

I have been meaning to try making whole wheat bagels at home, but I've been lazy about it. Also I've never made bagels before and I suspect the circles in my dough might not come out the first time.

Blackie
04-25-2009, 01:41 PM
I count calories, and right now I am just focusing on the calories and spreading out my meals. For breakfast today I had:

2 cups water
2 large cups coffee w/ creamer
1 banana
1 apple

Happily I feel quite full. Weighing my fruit has really helped with the calorie counting. I know that the two fruits I ate this morning are nearly 4 full servings of fruit.

nicoledg
04-25-2009, 01:45 PM
it was kinda a junkie quick breakfast kind of day lol

2 eggos
1tbs of syrup

quite tasty though...not much nutritional value lol

WhitePicketFences
04-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey, eggs are nutritional in my book. And very filling. I have a hard-boiled egg like 3+ mornings a week.

Windchime
04-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I had a cup of multi-grain cheerios with a 1/2 cup of 1% milk and a banana sliced on top. Oh, and two cups of tea.

Now I'm having my morning snack of a colby/jack cheese stick and a 1/2 cup of no-sugar applesauce. Mmmmmm.

Edited to add: I'm a calorie counter.

Ija
04-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I had oatmeal with a baby banana, peanut butter, flax meal, vanilla, and cinnamon mixed in. One of my favorites!

I'm a calorie counter with an emphasis on whole foods.

Sunrose
04-25-2009, 02:30 PM
I had two eggs, two pieces of whole wheat toast (45 calories a slice), and a cup of coffee. Total calories = 395

I am calorie counting, focusing on eating as many healthy calories as possible. Normally my weekend breakfasts are bigger and I would have added either some fruit or some veggies, but I have a lot planned for later in the day, so that's okay. :)

KCMom
04-25-2009, 02:36 PM
I am calorie-counting, trying to avoid white foods and processed foods as much as possible.

Today's breakfast:

Steel cut oatmeal
1/2 c. skim milk
1 c. strawberries
2 cups of black Dunkin Donuts coffee (when I switched to black, I had to upgrade my daily brew, and DD is really delicious, even black)

time2lose
04-25-2009, 02:53 PM
I am calorie counting. I had 2 pieces of toast made with light whole wheat bread and .3 tbs of light margarine and scrambled eggs made with 2 servings of Eggbeaters. I usually have one real egg and one serving of Eggbeaters but the expiration date of my Eggbeaters is Monday so I wanted to finish it off. I also had two cups of coffee with Splenda and a glass of water.

Total calories - 195

Total calories

canadianangel
04-25-2009, 02:56 PM
im following the bodywise Bootcamp and aiming for about 1200 calories a day

For breakfast i had a very yummy chocalate milkshake protien shake...gets me going in the morning and gives me the energy i need to kepp up with the 4 kids

Trazey34
04-25-2009, 03:01 PM
i had a who.wheat english muffin toasted, 1 slice of low fat kraft singles, 1 'fried' egg and 1 slice blackforrest ham it was a decadent egg mcmuffin yay!

geoblewis
04-25-2009, 03:12 PM
I overindulged, but my son is home for the weekend so I cooked for him.

4 homemade whole wheat pancakes with butter
1 fried egg
coffee

438 calories...a little too much carbs and fat for breakfast, but I don't always eat like this.

Georgia

Oops, forgot to add that I'm a calorie counter, but going low-ish on the carbs due to type @ diabetes management.

frustrated mom
04-25-2009, 03:12 PM
I"m ending week #3 of counting calories. I stick to no more than 1,400 a day.
Zucchini Pancakes
1 small zucchini shredded-60
1 egg-70
1/3 cup bisquick-130
1/4 cup of cheese-110
1/3 cup of milk- I used water this morning to save some calories-37 for 1% milk, 0 for water
mix all up, and make like pancakes, makes 3 pancakes.
I love these! My mom always made these. You get your protein, veggie, dairy, and it even taste good!:carrot:

shrinking me
04-25-2009, 03:28 PM
I am 47 and never ate breakfast until I started WW in Jan. I have a chocolate slimfast shake every morning with lots of ice. It is something I can handle even on my migraine days. Victoria

zinkemomx2
04-25-2009, 03:31 PM
B - old fashioned oatmeal with milled flax seed, blueberries and strawberries

L - Mac Daddy with Cheeze sauce from Veganomicon. Made with peas and chickpeas

S - carrots and hummus

D - more Mac Daddy and a large salad

D - strawberry shortcake

vegetarian 1829 calories, 51g fiber, 71g protein, 42g fat

Vates
04-25-2009, 03:41 PM
I count calories, 1700 a day

i had a delicious scramble with zucinni, red pepper, 1 egg + 1 egg white and a 2% American cheese, 1 slice of veggie bacon with paprika and chives! yummy all for 200 calories

WarMaiden
04-25-2009, 04:04 PM
6 oz frozen blueberries
4 oz nonfat plain yogurt
4 oz nonfat cottage cheese
0.45 oz ground flaxseed
0.5 whey protein powder
0.05 oz ground ginger

calcium / magnesium / D supplement
D supplement
3 g salmon oil

16 oz water

Comes to about 350 calories for the food, another 30 for the fish oil. About 35 grams of protein in there, along with good carbs and fats.

I'm a whole foods-er with an emphasis on calorie counting ;)

GirlyGirlSebas
04-25-2009, 04:37 PM
I had a scrambled egg with a tbs of shredded cheddar, a piece of whole wheat toast with a tbs of smart balance spread and a cup of light vanilla soy milk.

I just recently started calorie counting and I try to eat healthy as possible.

thinpossible
04-25-2009, 05:19 PM
I had 1c 1% cottage cheese, w/ a little season salt, and 1/4c canned pears. Yum!

chickiegirl
04-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Two slices of turkey bacon and a couple slices of tomato on one slice of whole grain bread. And a cup of coffee with skim milk.

I'm not on any plan other than using common sense to watch what I eat and emphasizing whole foods.

foxxy511
04-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

I had:
2 Low fat Eggos w/ 2 Tbls lite syrup and 1/2 cup frozen fruit
Light String Cheese
Sm. Clementine

I do WW and my whole breakfast was 4 points, which is what I generally try to stick to. The Eggos were 3, the string cheese was 1, and the small clementine is 0. I needed something sweet this morning, so that's the breakfast I went for!

DCHound
04-25-2009, 11:36 PM
I had pork chops, scrambled eggs, decaf coffee and water. I'm on Atkins, staying on induction.

fenderella5678
04-26-2009, 01:44 AM
I'm just trying to keep calories down for now.

I had a scrambled egg melt in pita bread (it was my boyfriend's idea :) ). I just take two egg whites and one whole egg, scramble them, mix in fat free cheddar cheese, toast some pita bread and put the scrambled eggs and cheese in the pita bread. It's really yummy. It's around 300 calories all together.
And I had some orange juice since it has pretty much no sodium in it. I kinda wish I'd stuck with water though, I didn't need those extra calories today. :/

Beverlyjoy
04-26-2009, 05:57 AM
Yesterday I had an egg white scramble with ketchup, pnb toast, & strawberries.

Today - 2 ou. turkey sausage, pnb toast, strawberries.

I am a calorie counter.

Starbuck
04-26-2009, 06:55 AM
fenderella5678 - That scrambled egg melt sounds really good. I think i'm going to have to try that very soon.

saef
04-26-2009, 07:36 AM
Eggbeaters egg with Mrs. Dash seasoning, wrapped in a whole-wheat Trader Joe's flour tortilla.
About half a mango sliced up with five sliced strawberries, along with plain nonfat yogurt & a topping of Fiber One cereal.
Black coffee.

I have a substantial breakfast on Sunday because I will have a one-hour swimming class, then afterward, I will go to the gym & work out for another 45 minutes.

river
04-26-2009, 07:42 AM
I live in Canada, no laughing cow where I live. No trader Joe's either. But I will be in Florida soon and I'm going to spend lots of time grocery shopping!!

Breakfast was french pressed coffee w/hazelnut ff creamer, strawberry all bran bites and skim milk. I'm about to go on an 8 mile run.

I'm calorie counting. I'll be eating some fruit and yogurt when I get back from the run.

Warmaiden, your breaky sounds awesome.

thistoo
04-26-2009, 08:35 AM
My weekend breakfast is usually oatmeal with 1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter, a tiny bit of honey, and some vanilla protein powder. I'm weaning myself off coffee, but this weekend I've had half-caf with half and half. So that's a total of about 450 calories.

I always take in the most calories during my first meal of the day, and that's the only meal where I can get away with whole grains, so I take advantage of it on the days when I have time to cook oatmeal. During the week it's a protein shake on the way to work, which is about 350 calories, give or take.

I'm calorie counting, 1200-1400 a day. So the rest of my meals for the day will be pretty low-cal; lots of vegetables with some lean protein. Story of my life!

barefootnikki
04-26-2009, 08:41 AM
Caroline, i'm *trying* to take in more calories in the morning too. Years of dieting has made me nervous of running out of calories later in the day and i tend to have a LOT left (500 quite often) so i end up eating a bigger supper.

I had open-faced breakfast burritos (1 egg, 1 egg white, sauted spinach, reduced fat cheddar, ff greek yogurt, taco sauce, salsa, and green onions on 2 flour tortillas. SUPER yum! I tossed a fresh pineapple chunk into my water and it all added up to 409 calories. I might have to do this one more often :)

pintobean
04-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Breakfast on weekends for me is slightly different that weekdays. I have more time and I can experiment with things. Today, I'm having a fruit smoothie (mango, raspberries, skim milk, light vanilla probiotic yogurt, scoop of whey protein). I forgot to buy baby spinach to add to the smoothie. I wanted to try the smoothie with the spinach. Oh well.

thistoo
04-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Caroline, i'm *trying* to take in more calories in the morning too. Years of dieting has made me nervous of running out of calories later in the day and i tend to have a LOT left (500 quite often) so i end up eating a bigger supper.

For me it happened by accident, mainly because I discovered that if I eat whole grains later in the day I can't lose weight, even if I'm working out and staying within my calories. So I started eating more calories in the morning just because that was the only meal I could get away with it. But I've heard trainers saying 'eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper', so I guess it's an actual philosophy. Who knew!

Your breakfast sounds delicious. I am going to steal that one. Usually when I eat eggs for breakfast it's egg substitute, since I am supposed to be watching my cholesterol, and that means it's hard to get the calories high enough, but your breakfast burritos take care of that problem.

Tracy
04-26-2009, 10:04 AM
coffee with too much flavored cream 210 calories

cfmama
04-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I live in Canada, no laughing cow where I live. No trader Joe's either. But I will be in Florida soon and I'm going to spend lots of time grocery shopping!!

Breakfast was french pressed coffee w/hazelnut ff creamer, strawberry all bran bites and skim milk. I'm about to go on an 8 mile run.

I'm calorie counting. I'll be eating some fruit and yogurt when I get back from the run.

Warmaiden, your breaky sounds awesome.

I'm in canada and there is most definitely laughing cow. Check out Great Canadian Superstore :)

Thighs Be Gone
04-26-2009, 12:18 PM
1/2 cup Oatmeal
15 raw almonds
A heck of alotta blueberries

I am guessing it was about 340 calories. My coffee was about 40 total.

river
04-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm in canada and there is most definitely laughing cow. Check out Great Canadian Superstore :)

Thanks, I've looked a few times (I shop there) but I'll take another look. I'm in NS.

bobblefrog
04-26-2009, 12:54 PM
thistoo - I think I may follow your advice. Maybe not that I've been adding fiber I'm getting too much in the late day and that's slowed my weight loss. Only thing is "dinner" is my BF and my meal to have together :-( I have what I always have for bfast - 2 slices of sprouted grain toast, 1 TBS of Naturally More peanut butter, a banana sliced on top and two cups of coffee with skim milk. :hun:

Ooooh - I just found all the advanced smileys....!!!

irishsarah
04-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I haven't been following a plan per se; I probably should.

I had a cup of tea w/a bit of skim milk
A bowl of frosted Mini-wheats cereal w/skim milk.

seashell
04-26-2009, 01:19 PM
No Breakfast this morning. I was so busy with the kids, I didn't sit down to eat till 1. I had some yummy chicken salad. I know, I know, I shouldn't skip. But I had nothing ready to go and I had running around to do.

Im doing atkins, and I love it!

cfmama
04-26-2009, 01:56 PM
In the deli section by the exotic cheeses is where I've found it here. It's 9.99 for a large pack (four wheels)

Windchime
04-26-2009, 02:01 PM
They also sell Laughing Cow at Costco here in the States in a four-pack. (I don't know if there is Costco in Nova Scotia...?)

This morning's breakfast was a bowl of raisin bran with 1/2 cup 1% milk and 2 cups of tea.

river
04-26-2009, 02:12 PM
There's a Costco in NS, it's not handy, but there is one opening in 2 weeks close to me. :D In the meantime, I'm going to look again at superstore this afternoon.

MugCanDoIt
04-26-2009, 05:25 PM
I count calories and carbs.

This morning I had:

soy nuts
boiled eggs

Then I went to a cookout and too my own food and it went splendedly! I wasnt the only one not eating, it was great. I brought two veggie burgers with 2%cheese, my own low carb bread, an aluminum foil pkt of vegetables with SmartBalance Light butter, and a couples dashes of liquid smoke.

It was so filling and worked out great.

TJFitnessDiva
04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Today was a pancake morning for the family (every Sunday!) so I had:

a serving of Fiber One Pancakes (3 pancakes) - 3 points
1/4c sugar free syrup - 1 point
an apple - 1 point

I'm on weight watchers :)

Couch
04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
I had a pot of yoghurt and a pear. It's what I've been eating every weekday morning for about two months now, and it's starting to get boring. But, it's incredibly convenient, and I've found that I am much more successful at losing weight if I make it easy for myself, particularly in the morning.

I calorie approximate. I try to eat around 300 cal for breakfast out of a 1200cal day. 1200 is low, but I generally eat more on the weekend, so I aim low during the week.

river
04-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks cfmama, I went to a larger superstore and they had it! I stocked up.

Today's bf was coffee with ff hazelnut creamer, toasted english muffin and peanut butter. Was going to have a banana with it but ate it last night before bed.

Beverlyjoy
04-27-2009, 07:02 AM
Today it's

ff cottage cheese
1/2 banana
peanut butter toast

canadianangel
04-27-2009, 07:36 AM
todays breaky is going to be

1 english muffin toasted 120 cal
4 egg whites 50 cal
1 pc xtra lean chicken sandwich meat 15 cal
half slice of light swiss cheese 30 cal

total 215

have a great day everyone

econ nerd
04-27-2009, 07:41 AM
My breakfast this morning (and almost every morning) was a flat out wrap (100 cal) with one fried egg and one slice of American cheese. Occasionally I will add one slice of the pre-cooked microwave bacon. Nice filling breaky for around 250 calories - and it keeps me satisfied all morning.

Schmoodle
04-27-2009, 08:10 AM
2 eggs scrambled with salsa and baby spinach. Yumm!

Devsmama
04-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Special K with vanilla and almonds with 2% milk...perfect.

caitybates
04-27-2009, 08:20 AM
brie with reduced sugar strawberry jam and an all natural fruit vegetable juice blend.

im just trying to make better choices

haleysmommy5402
04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
i had 3 eggs scrambled -210 cal.
1/4 cup milk - 32 cal.
and 1/2 tbsp butter - 40 cal.

Total - 282

and I'm eating 1800 Calories today

Glory87
04-27-2009, 10:26 AM
I pretty much always eat the same thing for breakfast:

Trader Joe's non fat Greek yogurt with honey, half a package of sliced strawberries - around 200 calories total.

(the type of berries varies based on what's on sale at the grocery store. If no berry is reasonably priced, I use frozen or slice up a peach or something cheaper).

I'm maintaining my weight loss - my plan is a combination of whole foods, calorie counting and volumetrics.

thinpossible
04-27-2009, 10:27 AM
1/2c yogurt w/ 1/2c Fiber One. Yum!

MugCanDoIt
04-27-2009, 12:11 PM
boiled eggs
soynuts

not so yummy....

geoblewis
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Steel-cut oats, 2 poached eggs on top of it, and three cups of sauteed spinach, with a drizzle of olive oil.

I know, sounds a little weird, but I love it!

Georgia

AmberShimmer
04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
One egg, fried in 1 tablespoon of canola oil and 1 slice of regular bread, toasted.

I'm not sure what I'm doing. I guess portion control with an emphasis on healthier, less processed food.

ladynredd
04-27-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm doing Weight Watchers and I had a power smoothie this morning:

1 C. Dannon Fit & Lively yogurt
1 C. Silk light soymilk
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 serving Benefiber
1 banana
1 handful blueberries
6 strawberries

Donna D., Hemet, CA

teahoney
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
A bowl of Strawberry Special K cereal with 1% milk.

matt_H
04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
I eat a bagel every morning (with jelly and not cream cheese) and usually a banana. It is usually around 400 calories or so, but I definitely crave the carbs and it keeps me full till lunch. What works for me is getting the bulk of my daily calories during breakfast and lunch and I'm usually not hungry at all at night. I try to shoot for between 1700 and 2000 calories a day.

willow68
04-27-2009, 02:07 PM
3/4c cereal, 3/4c soy milk and a banana.
and my one mug of coffee per day.
around 320 calories.

kswood87
04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
This morning I had 1 packet of instant oatmeal and 1 cup of yogurt for a total of 260 calories. My normal I'm running 10 minutes behind and I need something to eat in the car breakfast!

My plan is calorie counting 1200 to 1400 calories a day.

Goddess Jessica
04-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm on WeightWatchers.

My breakfast varies on my mood and my time available. If I am in a savory mood and have no time, I have a Smart Ones Morning Express (4 points). If I have time, I love to cook egg white omelets.

This morning, I was craving something sweeter so I have greek yogurt with 1 cup of strawberries and 1/4 cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters for a total of 3 points (and HUGE).

Thanks for all the brekkie ideas ladies (and Matt! :) )

Crazy4Kenny
04-27-2009, 06:14 PM
left over meatloaf and scrambled eggs.

Beverlyjoy
04-28-2009, 07:52 AM
Today its' - turkey, cheese, toast, strawberries

ladynredd
04-28-2009, 10:55 AM
1 whole wheat tortilla, spread with
1 tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter, wrapped around
1 banana

7 WW points

Donna D., Hemet, CA

Satria
04-28-2009, 10:58 AM
3 egg omelet with peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and just enough cheese for some flavor
1/2 an english muffin

Redflame
04-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Nothing.......but thanks for the reminder, it is only 8:30 here, so I still have time. So instant oatmeal for me today, nothing exciting. Calorie counting.

This is a great thread......I need the reminder so badly!

willow68
04-28-2009, 01:34 PM
instead oatmeal and an apple.
black coffee.

bitetoobreakkskin
04-28-2009, 01:35 PM
cup of honey nut cheerios with 2% milk...mmmm i love em.

not following a plan-just eating better :)

MugCanDoIt
04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Todays breakfast was boring and quick:

boiled egg whites
1 orange

I must start preparing stuff at night so I have easy access to better food in the morning. Like maybe I can cut up a bunch of onions, peppers, and mushrooms and keep them in a baggie for scrambled eggs. Sigh..........

MugCanDoIt
04-28-2009, 02:06 PM
1 whole wheat tortilla, spread with
1 tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter, wrapped around
1 banana

7 WW points

Donna D., Hemet, CA

Oh these are so frigging yummy, arent they? Just awesome!

rockinrobin
04-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Todays breakfast was boring and quick:

boiled egg whites
1 orange

I must start preparing stuff at night so I have easy access to better food in the morning. Like maybe I can cut up a bunch of onions, peppers, and mushrooms and keep them in a baggie for scrambled eggs. Sigh..........

Mug, you can take it a step further. You can saute' up a whole big bunch of veggies and place in a container in the fridge. It will keep for quite a few days. Then you can just make omlettes every morning with the veggies. Quick and easy and oh so yummy. Not in the least boring. :p

kswood87
04-28-2009, 02:29 PM
You can saute' up a whole big bunch of veggies and place in a container in the fridge. It will keep for quite a few days. Then you can just make omlettes every morning with the veggies. Quick and easy and oh so yummy. Not in the least boring. :p

I love this idea! I wanted an omlette so bad this morning but I was running late as usual so I just had a bowl of cereal and about a 1/2 cup of grapes. Bleh!

ladynredd
04-29-2009, 01:00 PM
1/2 C. cottage cheese, dolled up with a packet of sweetener and cinnamon
mixed with 1 apple, chopped

Donna D., Hemet, CA

Thighs Be Gone
04-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Two stalks of brocolli, 1/2 white onion, 4 egg whites, a few shredded potatoes, topped with parmasean and salsa. Yep, I ate it all.

NightengaleShane
04-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Protein pancakes. It's where you combine oatmeal and egg whites, sprinkle in some cinnamon, and cook it on a skillet with some non-stick spray. Then, I put some sugar free syrup on it. I also topped it with strawberries.

TJFitnessDiva
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM
1 cup of instant reduced sugar apple and cinnamon oatmeal - 2pts
an apple - 1pt

I love reading this thread....it's given me a lot of ideas!

foxxy511
04-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I had my favorite breakfast this morning: an English Muffin with 1 1/2 teaspoons of PB and 1/2 a banana, string cheese, and small clementine...all for 4 points.

Leeesa
04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
1/2 cup Fibre One, mixed with cottage cheese 'n' fruit cup, no idea on calories, I am on WW and it was 3 points and huge on fibre (14 g) and protein (12 g).

saef
05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
One & a half home-made wholegrain muffins spread with natural chunky peanut butter.
Sliced strawberries & cantaloupe topped with yogurt.
Black coffee.

nelie
05-01-2009, 10:56 AM
For the past few days, I've been eating papaya for breakfast. Before that it was cantelope.

Today I decided to mix it up and had Bob's red mill high fiber cereal with half a cup of unsweetened soy milk. I added some cinnamon and a small amount of yacon syrup.

AmberShimmer
05-01-2009, 11:14 AM
I had a Spicy Hot V8 this morning. I woke up with no appetite and a queasy stomach. So this is all I could down.

PinkyPie
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I am on WW and was in a rush this morning (had to pick up DH from the airport and I forgot to turn ON my alarm, so his arrival text message woke me up!) - I made a sandwich with two slices of chicken lunchmeat, 1/2 a serving of light cream cheese, 1 tsp Hellman's FF dijonnaise, 2 apples, some coffee and when I was at the airport, a triple tall NF latte from Starbucks.

So that's 5 points in total (on the Benelux program) out of my 23 daily.

Beverlyjoy
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Today was turkey sausage, pnb toast, applesauce, coffee

willow68
05-01-2009, 12:52 PM
i find that i get too hungry too fast after my regular oatmeal and apple. so i switched to 2 slices of TJ's whole wheat oats&nuts bread with 2 tbsp peanut butter and an apple. let's see how that goes...

thedawnster
05-01-2009, 01:41 PM
I am following the weight watcher's plan.

For breakfast I had a banana smoothie for 3 points and a piece of weight watchers string cheese for 1 point.

MugCanDoIt
05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Boiled egg
3 Boiled egg whites
orange

nelie
05-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Breakfast this morning was:
Van's Lowfat waffles topped with heated frozen strawberries
Iced chai soy latte

For 200 calories, it felt like a special treat and was oh so good :)

Ruthxxx
05-02-2009, 09:27 AM
An egg white omelet (4) with about two cups of veggies sauteed in a bit of olive oil. I added sliced tomato so am now up to three cups of veggies.

canadianangel
05-02-2009, 09:41 AM
i have a 5 coarse gala, with a diffrent glass of wine with every coarse..so this morning for breakfast its a protien shake for me..taste like icecream

Beverlyjoy
05-02-2009, 10:04 AM
cherrios, banana, cheese toast

nelie
05-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Salad: Lettuce, cilantro, mango, cucumber and grated ginger

I subscribe to the world's healthiest foods daily newsletter where they send out recipes. The other day they sent out a recipe for papaya, ginger and cilantro salad. I've been wanting it ever since and although I have papaya in the fridge, I thought mango and cilantro would go well together so I decided to do a breakfast salad and added lettuce and cucumber along with the mango, ginger and cilantro. It is pretty good!

Delphi
05-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Simply a banana with peanut butter spread and a multivitamin. ;)

WildThings
05-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Leftover beef steak stir fry over a little rice. Just waiting on rice now...can't wait!

Tracy
05-03-2009, 10:56 AM
coffee and splenda 0
2 slices of toast 120
sf jelly 10

willow68
05-03-2009, 12:18 PM
whole wheat nuts&oats bread from TJ's - love it!
peanut butter and an apple
black coffee

jab91864
05-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Scrambled eggs (2 courtesy of my hens) topped with canned tomatoes, some low fat yogurt w/chopped walnuts. I had a tall glass of water and a small glass of pomegranate & blueberry juice.

I try to eat a good breakfast because I typically only eat some triscuits for lunch and it's about 12 hours from breakfast till dinner time for me.

ladynredd
05-16-2009, 10:20 AM
A Jimmy Dean D-Lights turkey sausage croissant. Just 5 WW points.
Donna D., Hemet, CA

Ija
05-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Today's breakfast - 360 calories

1 cup Kashi GoLean
1/2 ounce raw almonds
2/3 cup skim milk
1 tablespoon flax meal
1/2 ounce goji berries
Sprinkle cinnamon

saef
05-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Two egg whites & one egg scrambled in the microwave, with snippets of fresh chives & sprinkling of Mrs. Dash Table Blend, placed on a Trader Joe's whole wheat tortilla spread with a wedge of Laughing Cow Lite Swiss cheese
Honeydrew slices topped with nonfat plain yogurt & a sprinkling of Fiber One cereal.
Black coffee.

Tracy
05-16-2009, 10:59 AM
1 cup cheerios
1 cup whole milk
black coffee
plan ww@home

Biju
05-16-2009, 11:00 AM
I LOVE the Morningstar Veggie Sausage Patties! Are you a vegetarian? Have you tried all of the Morningstar products? They are super delicious and full of protein! I always eat one before the gym for energy!

Momto2Ms
05-16-2009, 11:31 AM
I had 1 cup of Total, with frozen blueberries, and two glasses of water.

WarMaiden
05-16-2009, 11:47 AM
All homemade, whole grain / sugar-free:

Crustless veggie & chicken quiche
Carrot cake muffin
Mocha

Plus my usual supplements of fish oil, cal-mag-zinc, vitamin D.

Comes to just under 600 calories total. Needed to eat a lot because I'm shortly leaving to go help my girlfriend with wedding preparation stuff, and expect to be on the go all day long. I'll be starting out nice and full! :)

willow68
05-16-2009, 11:49 AM
cheerios with almond milk. no more soy milk for me. this is so much better!!!
and a banana. and coffee...

msmeri
05-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Kellog's fiber plus bar 120 calories
and light plum smart 60 calories
before my walk

then hubby made scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, orange juice, canned biscuits. and YES I partook. First real food I have ate all week.

Been eating Kellog's fiber plus bars, unsweatned applesauce and lean cuisne. I gave up my special K protein water it has to many empty calories so does crystal light.

nelie
05-16-2009, 01:53 PM
I had half a large banana and a guava for breakfast.

cfmama
05-16-2009, 02:00 PM
I had a cup of Fiber one Honey clusters, 1/2 cup skim milk, medium banana

harrismm
05-16-2009, 02:19 PM
2 eggs scrambled with 1/8 c ww cheese.
3 turkey sausage
I follow SBD

barefootnikki
05-16-2009, 03:41 PM
I had a chicken breast sammitch with brown mustard on 7 grain light bread (45 calories a slice and tastes yummy!) along with some celery and hummus. I love non-breakfast food for breakfast and love breakfast for supper!
274 calories total (just drank water) and it REALLY held me over for a long time (to long actually)