30-Somethings - 30 Somethings Daily Chat: TGIF! 4/24

LBH
04-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi All!~ :wave:

squeak351
04-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Lauren. How is your day?

I am having a cruddy day. Yuck. Can't wait until I get home this afternoon so I can just sit down and chill for a while.

Ya'll have a good one.

Wifey
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Beth - your puppy is TOO cute! Reminds me of my puppy Jaxxon...he's cute ALL the time ;)
Sorry to hear you're having a cruddy day...just think...it's finally FRIDAY, YAY! :woohoo:

I'm doing my own little happy dance b/c it's Friday...it's been the LONGEST week and I'm still waiting to hear from my sister as to whether she's in labour yet or not...she's ONE day overdue now! I really want to head up north to visit her this weekend...I'm praying she has the baby today! *fingers crossed!*

daydreamer
04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Violin Jenn
04-24-2009, 02:36 PM
A happy Friday indeed ladies!

It's simply a picture perfect spring day here in SE PA!

Ya know that job in the city that I've been posting that I wanted? The one I had a second interview for just on Friday? Wellll my recruiter called....

I GOT THE JOB!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cloud9::cloud9: It's only a temp job, but both myself and the recruiter are hoping that it'll be offered to me permanently once I show them what I can do. It's more than a temp job for me. Heck I went through an A/P Exam, 2 rounds of questions with HR, a round with the A/P Manager and a round with the Controller. I didn't go through all that to not give 110%.

AND... the building is a good 6 blocks from the train station!!! So that means I can get in a good 12 block power walk! :running: A little is better than no exercise!

I do have to go shopping this weekend though. I need to buy about 4 more suits! They wear suits 5 days/week, I only have the one that I interview in. If it takes a perm turn, then I'll invest in more and different pieces but not till then.:nono::nono:

gt2doit
04-25-2009, 06:49 AM
yippeee congrats VJ im so happy fr u!!

Good luck :)