Old 04-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 315 heighest/Feb09 286/254/150

Height: 5ft 6 inches

Default Grease detox? TMI alert

You know one of the things I love about calorie counting is that there's no forbidden foods. Man did this one bite me today. All day today I had been craving taco salad and I decided that since I had a really healthy breakfast I could have one for lunch and still have a healthy dinner and be within my target range and that I wouldn't feel guilty for eating something bad for me as long as I stayed in range and did it rarely.

2 hours later and I was so sick to my stomach it's not even funny. I ended up spending a good portion of my afternoon at work hiding out in the bathroom. Sad thing is this used to be the kind of thing I ate all the time but I guess with as little fat as I've been eating these past few months that my body doesn't know what to do with it any more!

I've learned my lesson at least for now...
Misora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #2  
Im naked under my clothes

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/165

Height: 5' 7

Been there!
Getting Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

The night before we had company back in February I was also stressed out trying to get things ready. I opened up a bag of chips and ate the whole thing while cleaning. BAD MISTAKE. I ended up extremely nauseaous and vomiting!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh I hear you. I spent almost an entire precious Sunday afternoon in bed a few months ago, after eating a 1 1/2 banana pancakes the previous Saturday night. I was MISERABLE. Back in the day, that was the norm - only waaaay worse.

Although with calorie counting we can fit anything into our plan, I think lots of us have discovered that it's not only calories that count. We've got to eat the "right" foods (healthy ones), because some of those "other" (unhealthy) ones come attached with too many consequences and they're just not worth it. Unfortunately, it's a lesson that we sometimes have to learn over and over again.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #5  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

Amen, sisters! I won't go into detail about how I know...
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:17 AM   #6  
BOOM!

S/C/G: 176.6/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Oh yeah. I learned that a while back. My husband recently learned it too. It's our bodies' way of say NO THANKS!
prinny is offline   Reply With Quote