Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/190/145

Height: 5'7"

Default Made it through Day 1!

So, after a lot of thinking, I finally decided to rejoin WW online. I'm going to follow plan and incorporate as many whole foods as possible. I am the queen of starting healthy eating plans in the morning, and by evening, I'm usually on the couch with a spoon and a container of ice cream. But, yesterday I actually stuck to plan ALL DAY! A small step, of course, but a step I haven't taken in a long time. Here's to Day 2!
waterski chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190

Height: 5'3"

Post Thank You!

Like you, I just rejoined WW online - and reset my beginning weight one more time. Then I came here and saw your post. It was just what I needed. Bravo on making it through the plan all day!! That is what I am aiming for.

I usually plan to re-start the next day (as I am eating my ice cream on the couch) but not this time. I'm going to do it this time. Thanks for being there!
KatinaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180.6/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to you both! I actually just joined at the meeting yesterday... for about my 5th time! I have a feeling this time it's for good though. Here's to day 2!!! Good luck to you both!
Tryin2LoseIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 192/190/145

Height: 5'7"

So, Day 2 was okay, Day 3 was a nightmare! I used all of my extra points, plus some! I totally lost control... it was ugly. Good news is that I tracked every, single, fattening bite. In the past I would have just thought "oh well, bad day" and wiped the slate clean, which is okay, but then on weigh-in day I would be disappointed in my weight loss. So, at least I was accountable this time! And, I just finished a treadmill workout, so I'm back on track and ready for the weekend (except we have a fundraiser tonight involving LOTS of food... I'm already planning what to eat and what to avoid...).

Good luck, and Happy Friday!
waterski chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #5  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Just hang in there, and forgive yourself the slipups!
Y'all are doing great!
Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote