Old 04-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/180/120

Height: 5'4

Exclamation Starting WW at home i need idea's.

I am very confident that i can lose the weight i want to but i need some help...
I am terrible when it comes to breakfast i will eat if its quick and easy but i want to make sure it's healthy...i tend to skip out on lunch too for the same reason i need something quick[i need quick meals because my toddler is always on the run]and as for dinner i think I'm okay by this time my daughter is calmed down enough to sit down for a meal my family usually sits down together to eat I'm trying to get my husband to join in on the weight loss and having good meals would be a good start. =] I was also wondering what excersize i could incorporate my family in? i feel if were all in this together are success will be greater.

Thank you to anyone that reply's to this you help is greatly appreciated
XjadesXmommyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/171.8/150

Height: 5'10"

Weight Watcher's is the best diet I have ever tried, I know you will have lots of success! I work best with repitition so I have the same meals over and over. For Breakfast I have pineapple (1 pt), String Cheese(1 pt), Fiber One Shredded Wheat (2 pts), Chex Bars (2 pts) in some combination.
For Lunch frozen entrees, Wendys chili and grilled chicken sandwich, or a 6 inch sub. Also homemade sandwiches and leftovers from dinner the night before work well.
As for exercise I think a family walk or a game of tag or some other toddler friendly game that involves moving around would be good. My husband works nights so I usually wait for my son to go to bed and my husband to go to work and I do Leslie Sansones walking DVDs. They are AWESOME!!!

Hope this helps a bit!
chelley123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/180/120

Height: 5'4

Thank you so much! i just purchased a WW mag. to get some meal ideas. im very excited to start.
XjadesXmommyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #4  
The Scrambled Egg

S/C/G: 247/236.8/147

Height: 5'9"

Hi......if you are looking for something quick in the morning I do the lite vanilla yogurt (2pts) with pineapple (1pts) and 1/4 cup of low fat granola added to it (2pts). It's quick and it's good and it's FILLING!!

I also like the Wendy's small chili over a side salad with those doritos chips (6pts total) for a quick lunch!!

I am also new to this and looking for things that I can put together rather quickly.....the ideas here help out quite a bit and I LOVE the ideas that others have.

Good luck on your journey and I look forward to seeing you on 3FC as we make this journey together.

((((HUGS)))) ~ Ivory

Last edited by Ivorygirl; 04-21-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Ivorygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

some quick meals that I use:
high fiber tortilla filled with egg beaters, and a slice of candian bacon then toast the tortilla filling and crunchy depending on how much egg beater etc 2-3 pts
snacks, popcorn, pickles, fiber one bars, celery with better than peanut butter spread...all about 2pts
lunch...taco soup (recipe on this forum), egg drop soup, cucumber rolls (12 of em 4pts!) turkey wraps 3pts
dinner..pam fried fish, chicken or no meat, steamed veggies (those steaming bags from zip lock are awesome, just rinse them out and reuse)
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote