Old 04-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #1  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Default That 70s show - we need a roll call !!!!

All of you who are signed up for the "Adios to 70 pounds" threads, please please please participate in this roll call.
We had many members once upon a time and they are fading fast.

I know it's hard when you aren't losing, are it's going slow, or you see others more successful on their journey. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP.

Our April thread is still going (barely).

No need to post much - just wanted a reminder of how many of you were still around -- then go to our April thread and let us know how you are doing.

Remember we are all here to support each other on our journey to lose 70 pounds!
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #2  

Height: 5'11"

I'm here! I just joined the thread yesterday but I would love to keep chatting with all you chicks who have goals similar to mine. I've recently made the decision to lower my calories for a week or two to see if that jump-starts the scale to moving down a little quicker so I will need all the support I can get!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #3  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

I'm here! On vacation right now but I'll be checking in regularly once I get back home.
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote