Weight Loss Support - A Brighter Day

View Full Version : A Brighter Day

Tavinni
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Today is a brighter day. Not the brightest day, but better than yesterday. Today is my first day (again) transitioning to a better lifestyle. I know that I have had many first, but I am hoping that this is the last of all the firsts.

I did okay food wise, not the greatest choices but I will cap at 2000 calories, with a snack tonight (mmmm I have a banana waiting for me, apparently they might help you sleep cuz they contain tryptophan). Tomorrow will be a better day, I am sure of it.

I guess thats whats its all about. Taking this journey one day at a time, and tryting to make each one brighter than the next. So I have transformed my fridge and pantry, making it more healthy choice friendly.

Next goal, maintain better eating habits and start an exercise routine.

I know I can do this.

I would love a buddy though, anyone out there to help me keep accountable for my choices? I would do the same for you. I could definately use the extra support.

Breannaj1215
04-19-2009, 12:31 AM
I would love to be your buddy. Were about the same 5'5. I'm 253.6 and want to be around 160

Devsmama
04-19-2009, 08:40 AM
You're right, each day is about making things brighter. Take it one day at a time or one hour at a time, whatever works for you. We're all here, on this site, to be accountable to each other and be called on our BS when necessary. I find that to be very encouraging when I am down or not doing what I know I should be. You can do this and you will succeed because you have the right attitude and commitment to succeed. Good luck! If you need me, I'm here for ya!

Tavinni
04-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks ladies for the encouragement, I definately needed it yesterday. Today was so much of a better day.

:) Day 2 was a total success.

teawithsunshine
04-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Tavinni-- Feel free to buzz me if you feel like it!! :)

Glad to hear things are going great for you! Enjoy the weekend!

~ tea

EZMONEY
04-19-2009, 08:35 PM
You are taking the right first steps! Now keep going!