Support Groups - Back In Kindergarten #76

View Full Version : Back In Kindergarten #76

tommysgirl18
04-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Hello & :welcome: to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!
So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

:coffee: :wave: :grouphug: :cofdate: :coffee2: :wave: :coffee:

tommysgirl18
04-16-2009, 07:11 PM
here is the new thread.....nothing special cause I didn't have much time to put anything in there......just the basic information.....

off to make some dinner and keep Tommy and Brandon from rubbing their feet o my pillow!

luckycharm
04-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Cristina that sounds great that you are going to get away with your son even if it is just for the weekend. I hope that you have a fantastic time.

Sassy hope that everything went well for you also.

Mindee why would they rub their feet on you pillow? Just wondering.

Hello to everyone. I now must run and make some dinner also. Chat with you all later.

tommysgirl18
04-17-2009, 01:13 AM
just popping in before heading to bed......

Kathy~ Tommy has really stinky feet from being in his boots for almost 12 hours a day......I told him to go take a shower before doing anything else, and he said that he was going to rub his feet on my pillow. Brandon, being an almost 5 year old, takes daddy seriously when he says stuff like that, so he was actually rubbing his feet on my pillow when Tommy went into the bedroom.

BOYS! what can you do I guess?

luckycharm
04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
GROSS ALERT!

Mindee, DH used to do stuff like that to DD and me, (they never grow up completely). DD and I were thinking of what we could do to get him to stop doing stuff like that to us....We blew our nose on his shirt. I know....but it worked. DS's were to scared that we would do that to them, so they stopped following their fathers lead. But 15 years of wet willies, fingers in our ears, and the I'm not touching you, but only almost, it called for a drastic measure. :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day.

suetalks
04-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Beautiful sunshiny day here today. I went with DH to Home Depot to pick up a new storm door. Of course, I wandered through the garden area and got thinking about planting....

Right now I am off to the yard to pick up all the sticks and debris that seem to be forever causing a mess. I looked around out there earlier and I am happy to say my ferns and clematis have shown life. Looks like I only lost 1 hosta and some ground cover. Oh, and that lily-of-the-valley that I was assured would grow anywhere...it didn't come back. :( And how does a hosta NOT come back? They are so hardy. (Funny thing is my BF gave me tons of hostas...and the 1 [ONE, mind you] that I bought is the one that didn't come back.) haha...

At least I am feeling like my black thumb has faded to a shade of gray.

luckycharm
04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Francie- I had to go to the bathroom and get a drink while they loaded Robert into the ambulance, then shortest commercial break ever because when I was done, he was taking off his jacket and leaving. What happened while I was gone? He obviously made it back from the hospital! You need to stop in and get a :hug: from us anyway, as we miss you.

tommysgirl18
04-17-2009, 08:25 PM
just thought I would stop in while I got the chance......

we are doing a lot of cleaning and cooking and such, well at least I have done a lot of both so far today. just more of the same tonight and tomorrow!

tomorrow it is supposed to be another nice day and so we are trying to see about getting our friend's horseshoes from him to use tomorrow.

luckycharm
04-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Sassy - :dance::D Thank you so very much. There is nothing as great as picking up the mail, and getting a nice card. Cole is spending the night at Grandma's tonight, and he told her that she had to put his card up in a special spot that he can see it, but noone else can touch it. (She has my niece and a nephew also spending the night.) :hug: Made our day. Thank you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are going to a Sharon, Lois, and Bram concert in the morning. Anyone remember them?

tommysgirl18
04-18-2009, 01:41 AM
well, I have a break in my cleaning/baking mode right now, so I figured that I would get on here really quickly to check in........

I just got done mopping the kitchen and bathroom floors.....next will be making the sugar cookies when the floor dries......then our neighbor should be here to pick up her daughter......and then I might clean the bathroom before heading to bed!

Tommy has some shopping to do, so I am hoping that he will take possibly Logan with him, but I am forseeing me here at home trying to clean the house and get it ready all by myself with the three kids running rampant!

Mom2Gaby
04-18-2009, 12:58 PM
I am checking in, sorry about being MIA this week!

I hope you ladies are having a great weekend so far , it is beautiful here on the Oregon coast. :)

Working today and Gaby went to Portland w/ her father. Who did show up on the last swim lesson and ruined my fantasy w/ the swim instructor by all his yakking. haha

Still waiting word from the landlord on this one place I hope to get , there is another one I will go see tomorrow. It is more $$$ but on the ground floor. Oh, it is one I saw a few months ago and it is up again for rent. anyway, yada yada :carrot:

Planning a trip to Hawaii in Oct! Haven't told the R man yet...........oh, I did. He just replied "do you know someone in Hawaii" and a "lol"......he is of no help. If he doesn't want me I will barge in on Cristina :D...or you know I always wanted to go to Canada....so, Kathy here I come!:carrot:

anyway, we can cash in earned leave so I should have money for Hawaii. Anyway, it is another fantasy. Us single people have to have them. lol

Hoovering around 145, so happy about that. I will try and catch up more later.

:wave: to to all you BIKers :)

suetalks
04-18-2009, 04:24 PM
:wave:Hi :wave:
Just a pop in while I am re-cuperating from climbing the ladder. I am a little afraid of the highest rung and my legs got shaky. Our ceiling fans are up that high in the great room and kitchen. In the kitchen I have the cabinets to hold on to..but in the GR it is wide open spaces and I always feel funny once I get up there. BUT..the darn fans are truly clean. And now I am resting with a glass of tea. :)

Earlier today I cleaned the bathrooms (ugh, shower) and did some laundry. I also got all my kitchen cabinets cleaned and touched up a few paint splotches.....I think I will call it a day as far as cleaning...gotta save something for another day. haha

DH is putting the finish on the 4 chairs he made. I found a real buy on fabric for the seats...it had been $17.99 a yard and was $3.50 a yard because they did not have enough left for any upholstery job. Ha...it was just what I needed. So I snatched it right up. We have to go tomorrow and buy padding and then upholster them. At Joanne's last week I was all ready to buy the padding and my fabric for baby blankets. The clerk handed me a flyer with the new sale (starts tomorrow) and everything we wanted is going to be 50% off. So I will be there when the doors open...lol.

Okay...I feel stable on my feet now, so will go put the ladder away and be done! Plan on a bike ride.

Mom2Gaby
04-18-2009, 05:15 PM
My gosh Sue, you are one busy lady! I am exhausted just reading it. Enjoy the bike ride! Be careful on those ladders.

Cristina - Hope you have a safe trip this weekend. It would be 380 miles between where I go in Arkansas and where you live, wow.....on the map it looks closer. lol

Sassy - crossing fingers for you!

:wave: hi Mindee & Kathy!

I better get back to work. I had some yummy grilled salmon on my salad today, a nice change.

Mom2Gaby
04-18-2009, 07:54 PM
TYpical, I come back and everyone leaves, fine. :D

Hope you all are having a super Saturday.

This library smells like spaghetti and now I am craving it, I think I will go to the store and pick up some sauce and meat and make a pot. I haven't had that dish is forever.

Jules - How are you feeling? How is your mother?

Kathy - How is the job hunting? How is little Cole doing? Gaby has the sniffles this weekend, she says ice cream will take care of it. Call her Dr .Gaby. :D

Katy - You getting ready to garden? My ex looked into those apts down across from the community center, I guess since they have been redone they are pretty nice and they take care of the w/s/g. I wish he would move and I was kind of confused why he was even telling me about it.
Probably like you are wondering why I am telling you.........lmbo....just tired.

Francie - Where are you?? Hope you are doing ok.

Mindee- Do you have a picture of the tattoo that doesn't show the redness?? Everytime I see your avatar I am in pain. lol Looks sore.

k- I am exhausted so will go home and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

chat more tomorrow. :wave:

suetalks
04-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Okay...I got side-tracked and didn't get to ride the bike. I cleaned out all the bird feeders and filled the ones I am using. I had filled the hummingbird feeder and lo and behold a little hummer showed up right off the bat. Last year the first one was May 3rd.

For dinner I decided to clean up leftovers. I chopped up a bowl of steamed veggies (carrots, potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower) a huge baked chicken breast and some mushrooms and onions. I mixed up a can of cream soup and tossed all together...baked for 25 minutes then topped with cheese and baked a bit longer. It was the best casserole...really yummy. Now I know what to do with leftovers. LOL..I told DH I can mix anything with soup and cheese and he loves it. LOL

Okay..that was the rest of my day. Nothing major, but at least it was sunny. DH and I sat on the porch for about an hour. Relaxing.

RosieKate
04-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Weather is gorgeous here and I worked on the yard some more. I am really sore! I need to get everything ready for compost mulch which we'll get around Mother's day..so far I am on track for that. I really want to get some veggies planted, so maybe that will happen today. I am hoping to go for a hike around the park after church, then we'll see.

Mindee - how did the party go?

Sue - Your casserole sounded yummy to me. So did sitting on the porch for an hour.

Susan-Glad to see you..did you get some time to yourself while G was in Portland? Hawaii sounds great! How's the R-man's health? I know he will be so happy to see you. I'm sure Kathy and Cristina will understand if you choose Hawaii over Kansas or Canada ;) Waaa - I want to go somewhere...I'm envious

Hi to Everyone else! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

My new obsession - Apartment Therapy dot com ( well, that and Facebook, but I'm kind of ashamed of my attachment to FB). I had to be dragged off the site yesterday to get us off to the track meet. I can't believe how small some of those apartments are and I love how creative people can be with them. Even though we added on to this house, it's still not a huge one ( roughly 1500 Sq. ft.) so I like all the ideas for maximizing space.

OK- enough rambling for now..Ciao, ladies!

Mom2Gaby
04-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Good Morning -

It is beautiful weather,huh Katy? I bet the SW area is alive w/ all the tree's blooming.
What did I do after work?? hmmm, went grocery shopping, spent $43 on who knows what....and went home to discover the dryer heat element wasn't working so took 2 loads to the laundromat to dry. Came home did dishes, picked up, got cussed out by Rach, called my mom to cry about it, took a hot bath and went to bed. poor me. lol

The gardening sounds nice Katy, you do a lot of neat things. The knitting is hard to understand.........but I will keep at it. And another trip to Hawaii is a dream, who knows if I will ever get there again. I want to run away sometimes. R is fine, working in his garden and I showed him your site because of the knitting and he said he learned some things on Oregon gardening:D....anyway, he thinks you are a talented knitter. :o

better get back to work!!!

:wave: to everyone

Mom2Gaby
04-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Are we ready to set a summer goal?? I am :)

tommysgirl18
04-19-2009, 06:27 PM
just thought I would pop in here while I can...

we are having leftovers for dinner! some leftover lasagna, macaroni and cheese, some salad and there are some other things left over from yesterday!

it was a lot of fun! we have plenty of people here and they all had fun! thankfully it was a really nice day and the kids were able to go outside and play at the park, so it was nice for the adults to be able to hang out and talk. then we did the presents and cake and ice cream! it was a lot of fun, and I only got one shot from the whole party and that was of the cakes!

this morning we had breakfast before Tommy's cousin's son had his first communion. we went to bed late, got up early, so that is making for us being tired!

my cough has returned with vengeance....so I have been taking cough medicine like crazy to help it go away. I am thinking of giving myself a breathing treatment to help break every thing up.

RosieKate
04-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Susan..aw that's sweet! I do tend to get distracted by gardening on my blog. I haven't been posting as much, but hopefully I'll get going soon. I'm up for a summer goal...maybe I'll do that Iron weasel.

Mindee - glad the party went well - sounds like a blast!

tommysgirl18
04-20-2009, 12:57 AM
just thought I would stop back in and see how every one is doing.......

every body must be getting ready for the start of the work week.....

we had a relaxing day and stayed home most of the day except for this morning....the kids all took naps, and took forever to fall asleep! but the best part is it is back to the regular routine in the morning!

Sassy_Chick
04-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey all.

Well Last Thursday (4/16) I went to the Infertility Dr and he gave me meds that I've been on since Friday (4/17). I go back up Wed morning (4/22) to get my blood drawn and an ultrasound, if that all looks well I take my extra two pills and then they give me a shot.

We did have a scare though. We went to get the pills and the shot filled and both of our insurances denied them both! So the pills were only $30, so we got those, but the shot was $600!! :fr: :faint: I was about to just give it up after hearing about the shot, but I called and talked to the nurse and she called their pharmacy and said they could get us the shot for only $59.95, a WHOLE lot better than $600!

So lets keep everything crossed :crossed: for us! Lots of ++++++++++ thoughts please!

:hug:

Mom2Gaby
04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Good Morning -

Katy- What is the iron weasel? I bet it is another beautiful day in the village area, it is here on the coast.

Sassy - Wow, that is a huge savings on the shot. Happy to hear it all worked out. Best to you on the results. :crossed:

I have to go home and clean my laundry room before the repair man comes by on Wednesday. It is like lent everywhere, want to pull the machines out and clean too. It is a long the lines of clean before the cleaning lady cleans.lol
Not that I could afford a cleaning person, but if I could , it would be like that. :dizzy:

Swim night! Gabster only has 3 more lessons for this session , goes by so fast.
Took her to school, picked up some coffee at Starbucks and went for a fast walk on the waterfront, about 30 minutes. Torture. Now I know why I don't exercise. lol
I guess I just have to get in the habit of it again.

k- :wave: to everyone , hope you all are having a great Monday!

tommysgirl18
04-20-2009, 05:41 PM
well, we are back to the grind of things......

I am still sick, and my cough seems to be worse than it was before.....and I have been taking cough medicine so I don't see how and why it got worse. I have been doing laundry all day, and I actually have two loads left in the laundry room because they weren't done yet.

I have to call and make an appointment for Marissa to get tested......maybe they can test her at home since she is comfortable in her home environment. I also have to send Brandon's speech therapist an email about testing Logan.

gotta run and change Logan and Marissa, and wait for Tommy to get home from work. the van wouldn't start this morning, so he almost didn't go into work. but then one of the guys that he works with came and picked him up. he was supposed to work until 6:30 or 6.....but the guy that picked him up said that he would take him home, so he is getting out of work at 4:30.

luckycharm
04-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Just popping in for a quick minute just to say hello to everyone. Spent all day Sunday in the city looking for a suit for Cody's graduation. Spent today walking around town, as our car was in the shop. Fun times. K I must run and make some supper.

tommysgirl18
04-21-2009, 12:37 AM
just popping back in before heading off to bed......

I am going to head to bed early tonight because I REALLY need it! My cough seems to have come back again, and this time I have had to use a breathing treatment earlier today......usually I can kick it with using my inhaler.

RosieKate
04-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Good morning!

IronWeasel is doing all the stuff for an Iron man triathlon in one month instead of one day. I've also see it referred to as a "LazyMan". I have yet to get moving on this goal. I was thinking of doing it in the month of May. Right now I'm being a big slug because I did something to my rotator cuff while doing yard work last week and it's getting in the way of my usual exercise routine. I'm going to try some Wii fit today and get back out in the yard. DD had a fever and puked last night, so I'll be home with her today. Hope I don't get whatever it is....

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Mom2Gaby
04-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Good Morning -

Mindee - Hope you feel better, get some rest!

Kathy - Did you find a suit? What was for supper?? And do you live close to town? I always think of you living on a farm:D

Katy- hmmm, good luck w/ that Ironweasel - lol . sheesh you pick hard ones. I totally failed on my not eating in the evening, figure exercising HAS to be easier. Have a great Tuesday too!

Fighting w/ the ex, but that is nothing new. He did say he is being tested for bladder cancer, he has been catherizing himself for over a year now and they are looking into a spot on his lungs. He is 75 years old. He says if anything happens to him I HAVE to move back for the girls. I just said "I guess you are just going to have to live another 2 years."

And the girls are coming into some $$$$ and I was made custodian and they already have their ATM cards and I say "wait, you need to run by me what you think you are buying because if it is a cell phone you need to be getting a job to support that"...I will say ok to Rach paying for kickboxing because that helps her mentally/emotionally.

anyway - I sound like a meanie. lol

Swimming was ok. M showed up and ruined my fantasy AGAIN. He said "the instructor seems rather animated tonight".....I replied "he is projecting back to the bleachers"...where I was sitting...and M goes....."oh, projecting to you??" and I say ya....and M said "what if he is projecting to me???"

Whatever, M always ruins everything and whats to get in on the picture. :mad:

k- off for my walk.

:wave: to all the MIA's!!

tommysgirl18
04-21-2009, 02:30 PM
well, my scale told me that I was 223.0 this morning.......so we shall see what it says in the morning!

I am about to get on the Wii Fit for a little bit.....something has to get me back into shape again. although I know that round is a shape, I just don't like being that shape!

suetalks
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Good morning..I am feeling better today than I have in a long time. Hope it lasts. We went out to brunch and now I should be doing housework...ugh.

Mindee- Glad the BD party went well. Sorry to hear you have been having a cough. You might need a shot of whiskey...lol. How about a hot toddy? J/K...you need to be sober for the kiddos.

Susan- Boy, those swimming classes went fast. Now what will you do for amusement once you no longer have the instructor to look at? Any luck finding a new rental? Are you moving closer to work or just wanting a different place? Sorry about your ex's health problems. That must be hard on the girls. Hugs to you all....

Katy- You have to be the busiest lady I know. I can't wait to hear about your Iron Weasel. (at first I thought it was like a Garden weasel thing...lol) Man, was I confused. My kids are so grown-up that I can hardly remember what being a SAHM was like. My girls were 14 and 11 when I had the baby though, so I had lots of help. They treated him like a doll, loved to dress him and play with him. I should post pictures of how they dressed him up...so funny. He was spoiled, but really is very well-adjusted as an adult. LOL.. Don't know where this conversation came from. Just reminiscing I guess. (Might be that I have been talking to "baby boy" and he is coming home for a week in May.)

Kathy- Hope you found a suit for graduation. Also hope the car is fixed, but walking is good too. :) Both of my granddaughters graduate from HS. (one is a step-granddaughter) So DD and her hubby are busy planning an open house. I haven't even thought of what to wear to either...yikes. Can't tell what this weather will be the end of May.

Sassy- Good luck on your infertility treatments. I have been thinking of you. Glad you were able to get the meds. you need to get the ball rolling.

Cristina- When is your grand baby due? I meant to tell you that our Joanne's Fabric has a big sale right now. Fleece is 50% off and so is some solid flannel. I couldn't find the fleece I wanted but ended up with fleece kits that were also half off. Bought the flannel to make burp cloths. I am going back to get some more flannel for smaller blankets. They also have patterns for 99 cents if you need those. Patterns have gone out of sight lately, so I am going to pick up a few for baby things and for p.j's. I really want to get back to sewing and crafts.

Okay...I have to get off and get something done here while I am feeling good.
Hi to everyone and I hope you are all having a Happy Hump Day!!!!

Mom2Gaby
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
It is soooo quite here this week!!:?:

Good morning -

I had to sit and wait for the repair man to come and fix the dryer. Check that off the list of things done!

Sue - I am happy to hear you are feeling better, how is your mother? I want to move to Astoria (closer to work and school for Gaby by 6 miles), I was off on when I get my taxes back so I have to wait 2 more weeks for that. It is such a bother but there is nothing I can do when I don't have the $$. Poor me. lol
Swimming will end next week, I hope to just sign her up for the next session. And I am trying to figure her daycare for the summer too.

:wave: to all you MIA's!! :wave:

I am just going to clean my closet out til I have to go and get Gaby from school. It is swim night! Decided to stay home this weekend and relax, figure the R's can get on a bus to come see me.

I guess that is it, boring, huh? lol

Have a great Wednesday!:carrot:

tommysgirl18
04-22-2009, 03:41 PM
I just got done doing 57 minutes on the Wii Fit....and it had me as weighing in at 220.9 on there. On my scale in the bathroom, it has me weighing in at 223.0 this morning! so now I don't know which one to go with! (although I did say that my clothes were light and to take off 2 pounds for them, so that would put me at 222.9 which is close to what my scale in the bathroom said!)

Tommy brought me home some tea bags from work yesterday.....he told me that I need to heat up some water in the microwave, use the tea bag and add some honey in there. he told me "you are supposed to put some whiskey in there too, but we don't have any!"

suetalks
04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Susan- Glad you got the dryer fixed. Hate to wait for repairmen. Mom is doing well, thanks for asking. She has been walking again now that the weather is nicer. It helps with her hip and leg if she can walk instead of just sitting. She still has a problem riding in the car for very long, but we just know we have to stop and take a walk. She goes back to the pain management Dr. the 11th and I am hoping he can help her a little more with that.

Mindee- I feel your pain with the conflicting weights. I just bought a new scale and it weighed me 3 pounds higher. (that's my story and I am sticking to it)

Hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine today...outdoors and in your life. I have been out pulling dried, dead junk from the yard. Did 1 load of laundry and got it put away. I plan to color my hair and then sew. Great-grandson is due any day and I am antsy!

Mom2Gaby
04-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Good Morning -

Sue- I wonder if swimming would help your mother? I know, I always say swimming but it seems it would help, low impact exercise and all. If it helps Gaby and I both whine an hour into our 90 minute Portland trip that our butts hurt. Course if Gaby wants me to do something for her she always says her feet or her hands hurt. lol It is kind of cute. Exciting about the baby coming soon! I bet that will be fun. :)

I was out looking at rentals this morning. The 2 that I like are still available, now lets hope they stay that way til I get my $$$. Also thinking about taking a different shift at work that is coming open in June, I would need Rach to come for the summer and babysit though because it is a 6pm to 2:30am,,,,,it is full time though and weekends off.....just have to figure what to do w/ the Gabster. lol Slight problem.

*sigh....and I saw Dan last night! My soon to be boyfriend! He is starting to look like a frog to me with the goggles and all....hmmm, I don't like that....muddies my fantasy. Pisses me off. I just had to work my way through that and told myself he can't be perfect.....frogs are ok, frogs are ok.
They swam on the other side of the pool so couldn't get a good view of his chest hairs....I know he has them because I have seen them before. I mean. It isn't like I don't know him. :bubbles:

I am doing ok on my eating, lousy on my summer challenge of exercise. I guess that is it. Soooooooo boring.

:wave: you all have a super Thursday!:carrot:

suetalks
04-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Susan- We all know that if you kiss the frog he turns into a handsome prince and whisks you away.....So, tell him to keep the goggles on and give him a BIG smooch! LOL..

FrouFrou
04-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone :wave:

Sorry for being MIA...got back Monday afternoon about 3'ish and just wanted to rest. Wanted to rest Tuesday also but had to watch the little one and then mowed the yard. Was feeling good until the evening when I mowed the backyard. Not sure what happened but I have been sick since...was worse today and have been sleeping most of it...after Jeopardy I am back to bed again. Hoping I can sleep it off or away whatever it is. So...sorry for the short post. I will be back tomorrow sometime and try to catch up with everyone.

Have a great Thursday all! :hug:

tommysgirl18
04-23-2009, 11:04 PM
just thought I would stop in to see how every one is doing......

Tommy had to go do a Masonic funeral tonight, so it was me, the kids and our neighbor's daughter for dinner. then it was off to bed for the kiddos and our neighbor's daughter went home. I just got done watching the Wings kick some Blue Jacket butt and get passed them and into the next round!

now I have to make Brandon some cookies to take into school for his birthday. I was going to make some sugar cookies from scratch, but I am just going to make some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that he wanted me to make for their party last Saturday but I didn't have enough butter!

I have been going to bed early these past couple of nights, and drinking some tea lately, so that has been helping out. I drank one cup last night, and I have had two today....I am almost out of honey so I will have to find something else to put in my tea to make it taste better.

Mom2Gaby
04-24-2009, 02:24 PM
It is Friday:carrot:

Cristina - I hope you are rested. It is always weird how a person comes home and needs to rest from the outing they just did. I know I am always exhausted from my trips to Portland. How many miles did you travel?Anyway, happy to see you back safe!:)

Mindee- Hmmm, speaking of cookies. It was Lab Day yesterday at work and they had cookies, I took 4 and ate them and went back to get some for Gaby (that is the story - ha) and took em home. I gave her the one w/ pick icing and ate the other 3. lol

Sue- I guess. I don't know how I can even get to him for a smooch if he is always in the water. I was almost thinking of sitting in my car this morning and waiting for him to arrive at work.
Mentally Ill and Stalker came to mind and I had to force myself to start the car and be on my way. lol The hospital is right across the street so it wasn't like I being that weird....course work didn't start for another 3 hours. lol
Knowing my luck he is married anyway. I asked Gaby if he has a ring on and she said no....and today is swim day for her w/ the childcare people and I told her "say hi to your swim teacher" and she replied "it isn't lesson day" and I said " don't you see him" and she said yes, he is a lifeguard"....lol,,,,actaully he isn't just an instructor or a lifeguard he is the director of the pool. He isn't any ole chump. :val2:

oh, myyyyyy gosh....I have gone around the bend. lol ewwwww, and I did find his email on the pool site......not that I will write to him. Gads. That is it, I ain't saying anymore. :swim:

Where is everyone this week?!?!?!?!??!

ok, I guess that is it. I have exercised 1 hour so far this week, I have to exercise 3 tomorrow to make up for my shortcomings. Ya, right. lol

Chat at you later.

FrouFrou
04-24-2009, 03:08 PM
SUSAN...you crack me up, lol. So you are going to Hawaii in Oct? That will be a fun trip and hopefully you get your $$$ soon so you can move! Our trip was about 1300 miles driven...Friday was a little over 12 hour drive because we drove to MO to the college and then down to AR...then 470 something on the way home and I drove while in AR so...a lot of driving for sure. Amazingly enough the drive down didn't get to me but the drive home for some reason was a killer...couldn't stay awake. Left too early and I didn't get a good nights sleep. I have pix on my myspace...don't put them on facebook for some reason...I am a myspace person I guess, lol-whatever. :dizzy: You know 300+ miles isn't so bad so if you do go to AR let me know...just can't do it the first of Aug or in Sept.

SUE...the grandbaby...we think is a girl, is due Sept 22 I think. Can't remember...there were three dates thrown at me one time, the 22nd, 23rd and the 24th, lol so somewhere around there. Thanks for the info on Joannes...I might head over there tomorrow, not been feel to great so we'll see. But I do have to get there soon. Glad to hear you mom is well, how are you doing?

KATY...how are you and L doing?

MINDEE...glad the BD party was fun.

KATHY...so when is little Cole's big day? And did you find a suit?

JULES...how is your mom doing?

Hello to everyone else :wave: Hoping all is well with everyone!

Nothing much going on with me. I exercised almost every day last week until I left Friday morning. Mowed the yard Tuesday and have felt crappy since. Got a cold somehow, not sure from who or where but I have been sick the last few days...feeling tons better today but my head is still a little stuffy...sleeping it off really does help :) Getting laundry done right now and I am going to try and at least do a dvd and a short walk on the treadmill...may not happen but I am aiming for it.

Trip to AR was nice but I don't want to ever drive that much again...not in a weekend. Definitely needed to rest from the long drive Friday and Monday morning came way too fast! But it was good seeing everyone that I saw...was just concentrating on visiting with my dad and uncle since they are not doing so great and then had to see the great-nephews...next trip will be a longer trip and hopefully see all of my family...hard when everyone is doing different things and busy all the time. Anyway...

Happy Friday all! :hug:

tommysgirl18
04-24-2009, 04:07 PM
well, it is a nice day here today! I got my workout in and did an hour and one minute!

a set of the kids' godparents are supposed to come over tonight since they couldn't make it to the kids' party last week. then tomorrow Tommy has to work, and Marissa and Brandon have their check ups. Then Sunday, there is supposed to be a blessing of the bikes at a local flea market place, so we might go there.

I did get Brandon's cookies made and he took them in his back pack today! he was happy because his regular bus driver was back today!

suetalks
04-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Saturday in the park, I think it was the Fourth of July.

Okay, couldn't think of any other "Saturday" lyrics....and who (of a certain age) doesn't like Chicago??

Beautiful sunny, 74 degree day here. The breeze is blowing just enough. I have already baked brownies for tonight and made a nice breakfast. Cleaned out the birdbath and fed the birdies. So...I need to get my rear in gear and wash some more windows.

Cristina- A girl...cool! You have some waiting to do however. My SIL's granddaughter just had a little girl. I haven't been to see her, but they are having a shower soon. Great-grandson is not wanting to make his appearance...due today I believe.

Susan- Good luck with the rental. (oh and with the stalking also...lmao) Just kidding...we all know you are just taking a nap in your car before work..right??

Mindee- Hope you had a nice time with your visitors last night. I know Brandon enjoyed passing out cookies.

Oh, after I said mom was doing so well she had a bad night last night. This is occurring too often. She is better today and even ate, so we will see. I didn't sleep much last night and know I will come crashing down sometime today....I finally fell asleep around 5 until 7 and then from 7:35 to 8:25.I usually require at least 7 hours, but do better with 8.

HI to everyone..I am off to get work done. We have to leave at 4 for my SIL's house for a card game. Busy, busy...

Mom2Gaby
04-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Good Morning -

Sue - many :hug: to your mother and to you. *74 degrees sounds lovely. We have had a nice week but today is a drizzle day, at least it isn't full blown rain.....yet. ha.
You're kind but no I wasn't napping. I was sipping my starbucks getting hyper..... on the lookout for my sweety. Course I wouldn't recognize him with clothes on. lol Anyway, trying to bribe Gaby to go for open swim today, thinking he might be there. I can take a book and pretend to read while peaking hopeless glances at his athletic physique:strong:
How was the card game?

Mindee- How was the get together w/ the godparents?

Cristina - awww, a baby girl. How sweet. Congrats!
1300 miles?? Yikes,that must have been torture on your butt. I can only go to Hawaii if I cash in my earned leave, I should have enough by October. I like to go in November , that was when I made my first trip and the weather was nice and hot still. We'll see.
I did look at a place this morning, I think I will pass, didn't like the snob landlord lady.
She goes "so you work at the hospital, you are a nurse??" hmmm, sure, why not and I do brain surgery when I get bored or I go across the street and drool over Dan, my man.....he just doesn't know it yet. *snicker*....lol
I did go by this adorable place last night! It is $480 for a 1 bedroom and it has a river view, bottom unit ((of a duplex)) w/ a porch. It has that weather beaten beach look and has these huge houses w/ yards all around it. I have an appt to look at that one Monday.
I am glad you were able to see your dad and uncle, I bet that was nice.
anyway, hope you get fully rested and good to know you had a safe trip.

k- waiting for Gaby to come back w/ her father, they went to some play thing. Need to go get my oil change and maybe my hair trimmed, check on time for open swim.
I guess that it is......just trying to do some personal care and get some things done that I keep putting off.

omg- I did buy a dozen donuts last night for $1.99.....I don't know why I did that but it was such a good price. lol :dizzy: I was 146 this morning so hanging around where I want to on the scale.

lalala....better get.

:wave: to all you MIA's!!! We miss you. :D

FrouFrou
04-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello all...

SUE...hugs to your mom and you, enjoy the card game today!

SUSAN...the place sounds so nice...I love porches!

Was feeling better yesterday but woke up about 3'ish and haven't felt good since. Did manage to drag my arse to the little one's soccer game and got some good laughs...too freakin cute! Other than that nothing going on...thinking I am going to bed in about a hour, hopefully feel better when I get up.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

luckycharm
04-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone.

Was going to catch up with everyone, but a certain DS wants me to go for a bike ride...he thinks it is cool that he can ride his big brothers old bike. So I will be back after we are finished.

suetalks
04-26-2009, 01:59 AM
No rest for the weary...
I ended up taking mom to the E.R. at 4:30 this afternoon. We just got home at 12:30 a.m. She was in quite a bit of pain. Had a ct scan and x-rays..blood work. I still can not believe they sent her home and I pray she is not in pain all night and tomorrow. She is to see her kidney doc on Mon. (yeah, right...last time they couldn't get her in for weeks...and the E.R. doc said they need to see her ASAP on Mon.)
I am tired....I am going to sleep on the sofa just in case mom needs me. I am afraid I won't hear her since I am so darn tired. Good night all....

luckycharm
04-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Sue :hug: to you and your mom. I hope that she is feeling better. I hope that you get some rest, and I am sending you my thoughts and prayers.

tommysgirl18
04-26-2009, 04:21 PM
well, the kids godparents ended up not coming over on Friday night because they were busy getting ready for a little flea market thing. so, they are supposed to come over tonight.

we took them to their appointment yesterday. Brandon is 39.6 lbs, and 40 inches tall. Marissa is 26 lbs. and 6 oz. and I think she was 30 or 33 inches tall. they didn't need any shots this time. although, Marissa needs to go back to get her Hep C shot because they didn't have it in yet. they were seen by another doctor because their pediatrician was out of the country.

we asked this doctor about getting the kids checked out for something called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome that our niece was diagnosed with. Brandon has been talking about his legs hurting, and so we were told to ask him where it hurts the next time he says it. and to keep track to see if there is any swelling or redness with it. we have noticed that Logan has some of the signs......so we are going to keep track of him as well.

Mom2Gaby
04-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello to everyone,

Sue- I am so sorry, I hope your mom is doing well today. :hug:

Kathy - Is that Cole riding the bike? Gaby needs to get some nerve and try her bike out, she has yet to learn. Anyway, hope you all had a fun ride and it is nice to see you posting!

Cristina- You getting some rest? Hope so :hug:. It is a cute little porch, I didn't go all the way up to the house and can't wait til tomorrow to see inside. It does have an awesome view of the river and all the ship traffic.

Mindee- Did the godparents ever make it over? Wow, the kids are growing up way too fast!

Hi :wave: to Jules, Katy, Francie, Sassy and Tammy. Hope you ladies are doing well.

I have a headache *waaa to me. I did take Gabster swimming for an hour yesterday, made some tuna casserole and picked up The Rainmaker from a thrift store because I didn't make it to the library. I like it so far.

Woke up and weighed 145.6 , so yippy. I had one of those 100 calorie bags of popcorn last night. I like the kettle ones better, butter flavor is too dry. Did the oil change for the car and was able to get into the beauty shop and get 2 inches cut. So, it's been a nice weekend. The R's are busy w/ their friends and Beck is getting close to rowing in the Rose Festival. If her teams does good they can travel up to BC to race later in the summer.

k- yada, yada.

chat more later.

FrouFrou
04-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Hiya...

SUE...hugs to you and your mom :hug: Hope she feels better soon and you get/got some rest.

SUSAN...I did get some rest...too much, if there is such a thing. Hope you like the place...river view is nice too. Keeping my fingers crossed for Beck, that would be awesome! Yay to 145.6! :yay:

KATHY...hope the bike ride was fun! I need to get out and ride mine...maybe next week when the weather is nice and cool. Having storms today and had to turn off the computer once...tornado sirens actually went off.

HIYA to EVERYONE ELSE :wave:

Nothing going on with me...stormy weather and I have spent most of the day in bed. Feeling better sort of...tomorrow is a new day so hoping to get back to exercising then. Hope everyone is enjoying the day and has better weather than we do!

luckycharm
04-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Hi everyone

Cristina - Ok I will stop complaining about our weather now. I hate ours. Yesterday was cool, but today it has been snowing all day. But I will take it when I read about your tornado sirens going off. Hope your storms pass very quickly. I love watching little kids play soccer. I do think that they should put that on tv. Oh I did a myspace profile, now I just have to figure out how to get around that site. My name is the same as my facebook name.

Susan - Good luck with a new place. Yes Cole loves to ride his bike. He learned last spring how to ride with no training wheels. He won't learn how to swim though. Ok your mission if you decide to take it is.....you must ask your hot swim man for some tips, as your friend is at a loss on how to get her son how to relax in the water so that he can float. The swim instructors we have here are not helping him. He has failed the same class 5 times. I have not put him back in because the other kids are 4 years old. But Cole loves to go to the pool and play.

Mindee -I hope that you have a good time with your company. How old is your niece? Punkin is 28 lbs, but I can't remember how tall she is. I will have to measure her when they get home. Is Marissa talking quite a bit? Our little one has a good vocabulary. Cody was bugging Cole, and she went over to him, and held up her finger and yelled at Cody....ENOUGH Go to bed. (We yell at the dogs alot and that is what we tell them.) She is definately not afraid of Uncle Cody.

Sue - I am glad that you seem back to your usual wonderful self. I hope that you are able to have a relaxing day of rest today. I need to get out and get the birdfeeders cleaned and filled. My fingers are crossed that your mom gets in to see the doctor tomorrow.

Katy - How was your weekend? Did you have any chance to relax?

Sassy - did you have an appointment the other day? How did it go? What have you been up to

Francie - How are you? Do you have any birthday plans for Wednesday?

Well I went to the Chiropractor yesterday, and he is getting me some orthodics for my fallen arches and heel spurs. Should have them for tomorrow. Originally the appointment was for Mark as his back is out, but he wouldn't go, and the Chiropractor came in to treat him so I figured one of us had better get in there. Also Cody turns 18 tomorrow. That is the big birthday here. Mark has to work out of town tomorrow, so that sucks. So I guess I will have to take Cody out for his first drink by myself. Oh and the toothfairy made her first appearance to our house last night. How exciting.

Well that is all that is going on here. I do have to brave the blizzard outside and go to town. We are out of coffee. Can't have an empty coffee pot in the morning.

tommysgirl18
04-27-2009, 01:10 AM
just thought I would pop back in before going to bed!

the kids' godfather came over.......their godmother was at home because she was sick. so he came over for a little bit. they got Brandon a guitar and Marissa a baby doll. both of those presents completely pushed our presents out of the way as the best presents. but it is all okay......they love their presents no matter who got them for them, and they love the people that got them for them!

I have a loooooong list of things to get done, and I am really in need of getting it all finished soon!

SuzieQ~ They are growing up too quickly if you ask me!!!

Kathy~ Our niece is four years old. she is from March to October older than Logan. I actually have had hip issues since I was born, so I am very certain that the kids have it....we just need to do the proper testing to get it officially documented on paper through doctors. Marissa is talking a lot......her words are getting clearer lately, but we just want to make sure that she is going along on schedule.

luckycharm
04-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Jules - I am sorry. I have been thinking about you so much lately, that I thought I added you at the above post. How are you doing? How are the kids? Is little Sunshine keeping you running? :hug:

RosieKate
04-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi everyone...Well, I am on for the summer challenge...if I write it down, it means it's going to happen, right?

I have to scoot out to go visit a classroom, so I'll have to bbl for more chatting. I hope you are all well! We have been busy with track, swimming, knitting, you name it!

Mom2Gaby
04-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Good Monday -

Katy - Yes, if you write it down it will come to pass.

hmmm, Mrs. Dan Pool Supervisor Lady, Mrs.Dan Pool Lady, Ms. Dan the Man Pool's Lady............Woman.

Ya.

Ms. Dan The Man's Woman.

Like he owns me or some dang thing. lol

He was wearing (( I forgot this the other day)) khakis shorts w/ a royal blue polo shirt and he was wearing sandals. His hair was always wet before but it was dry and I guess he has blondish/red hair.
I don't really like that but I figure if we date someday in the far off future I can always wet him down with a water bottle. Give him that pool look 24/7. :D
He was a lifeguard and carried one of those red rubber things that said (duh) LIFEGUARD on the side and he was so sexy. lol
Think he has watched too many Baywatch shows. He is like another David Hasselhoff.......ewww, I can be Carmen Electra.

*sigh......looney. Get a grip!!

sheesh.

and the scale was 149 this morning, that probably pushed me over the edge in my delicate mental state. lmbo

Kathy - I shall not take that challenge! Unless you think I could email him the question? I am way to shy to go up to him and ........talk. lol

Cristina - You having a good Monday? I hate my scale!:mad:

Katy- Knitting is so hard! lol

Mindee- yay, glad the kids got some good gifts!

I better scoot too. I see the rental at 1pm. I went by it this morning, it is so close to the school and hospital. I hope it is nice inside. I just realized I saw another rental by the same landlord. He is a nice enough guy, I just didn't like his other place, too .......smelly. lol AND the 1st one I saw is still up for rent, so have hopes I will get moved in June.

chat more later.

luckycharm
04-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Susan is a chicken....:rofl: by the way how would you get his email address? My fingers are crossed that you will like this place that you are going to look at, and that you will get it. Good luck. ;)

FrouFrou
04-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Happy Monday! Or is it? Guess for someone it is, lol.

SUSAN...I am still feeling crappy. I say, just go up and talk to the pool guy. Of course I say that but I would be chicken. Hoping you get the place you want and it is perfect!

KATHY...this was some weird weather last night, terrible flooding and wind. I'll try to find you on myspace.

KATY...you are to a GREAT start! :carrot:

SUE...hoping all went with at the docs. :hug:

Hello to everyone else

Thinking I need a nap...stayed up too late and had to be up early and I am feeling it now. No exercise for the day and most likely won't get any done. Had a showing today at 11 not getting excited about it...more frustrated of tired of it all already. Other than that nothing going on...doing laundry...such the exciting life I lead. Supposed to go to a Chase's baseball game later but I was really hoping it would be cancelled :crossed: It's too freaking wet out there and it got cold and I don't feel great and, and, and, lol. I think I need some cheese with my whine. Anyway...

Have a great day!

Mom2Gaby
04-27-2009, 05:57 PM
hey again

Kathy- ya, I am a chicken, pretty shy too. I am just ballsy behind the keyboard. lol
*sigh

Cristina - I don't want him to know I like him, would kill the fantasy. And he could be married or like other guys for all I know.:dizzy: And really I am not in the mood to date. Just need to entertain myself with a crush. lol.....whatever..and I will be in 10th grade next year,sound like a school girl.
Hope you feel better!

I saw the apt. Cute, carpet worn but overall killer view and it has 2 bedrooms, not just 1 like he advertised. Love the porch.....but he won't wait til I get my money. I said I understood , do what he has to do but I really liked it. Hope no one else see's the ad...lol.
I mean really, I could offer him the full May rent, just pay it on the 15th, he wouldn't be out anything and I could pay the deposit now.....and if I don't follow through he can keep it. yay...sounds like a plan, I will call and offer him that.

k- better scoot again. No rest for the wicked. ;0)

RosieKate
04-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi--I'm back, for a moment anyway...have to go to the bus stop in a few.

Susan- I hope no one else gets the place, it's really not that long to wait and how long has it been sitting without a tenant? I tell ya, around here, rentals aren't filling up that fast...so I am hopeful for you. It sounds like a great place.

Cristina- Thanks..it felt so good to swim laps today. I was much better at it than the last time I swam laps which was last summer. I hope you feel better...can you squeeze in a nap today?

Kathy - snow? Yikes! Hope you got your coffee safely...Lord knows we need our coffee! I would walk barefoot in the snow, up a hill, yada yada :)

Sue - hope your mom is doing better today :hug::hug:

Mindee - hope you are having a great day with the kids!

Hi to everyone else! And bye for now..have to go pick up L at the bus...

luckycharm
04-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone

Susan you are so right about the fantasy. Besides if you were to start dating him you would have no time for us. That just won't do. ;) I hope that the place is still there when you get your money. Maybe it will last if it is listed as a 1 bedroom.

Cristina - baseball season now! I hope that he has a good team. So now you have soccer and baseball. You will be busy. Cole is excited to start picnic season. We would go with my 5 nephews everyweekend to the park and have a picnic, and spend all day at the park. Have to say, I can't wait for picnic weather.

Katy - yes we got our coffee. If it was anything else I would have stayed home. I really like the idea of your challenge. If I was closer to a pool, I would have to try that. 85 laps seems like alot more than 2 miles.

Well I guess I had better go and get supper started. BBL

Sassy_Chick
04-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey Ya'all. :wave:

Well went to the dr on Thursday morning last week, the shot was on back order but I was still on the Clomid so he told me to go on ahead and take the two extra pills they gave me, said my # was 95? Whatever that means. DH looked it up I guess 100 is the best # so I suppose I got an A? :rofl:

So the dr instructed :drill: us to "do it" every other day for a week. Yeah lemme tell ya how great that was with the dr telling us when to have sex and how often and even positions! :faint: lol.

So we have been um "following the drs orders" so we shall see. He said that if I do NOT start my period in 4 weeks, he wants to see me and if I do start, he wants to see me on my 3rd day. So lets keep everything :crossed: that I don't get one! ;)

Other than that, nothing much else going on, except DH did finally get my desk put together and I am almost done with the office! :woohoo: Just waiting on DH to put my bookcase together so I have a place to put up the rest of my stuff then I am done! :cp:

Also went to my friends baby's 1st bday party on Sat. It was cute. Dunno whats going on with her right now, she isn't really talking to me..........:rolleyes:

Anyways I have been reading the Twlight books. I already read the 1st book, only took me 2 days, esp since now my coworker/friend does not talk to me and I have 12.5 hours here, yeah I can kill a book in no time! lol. So I am about done now with the 2nd one and waiting on the 3rd to arrive in the mail so I can read that. It does make A LOT more sense though reading the books. Cuz when I first saw the movie, I was kinda lost. But the books filled in the info for me for sure! ;) I recommend them to anybody, because you may think your not into it, but once you begin reading, you cannot stop!

At least we have been having some GREAT weather here! NO RAIN! :cool: But its supposed to begin storming tonight.........Aw well. Gotta have the rain for the flowers.......:)

Sue -- So sorry to hear about your mom. I sure hope she feels better!!! My prayers and thoughts are with you both!

Big :hug:

luckycharm
04-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Sassy- so now I know where you have been! :o ;)
:crossed: and :goodvibes for you. Sorry that you are having troubles with your coworker. My daughter is trying to get me to read the twilight books. She has read them all and loved them. But she was dissapointed in the movies. Sounds like the house is coming along great. Kay don't stay away so long next time.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing evening.

Goodnight Johnboy

Sassy_Chick
04-28-2009, 03:37 AM
Sassy- so now I know where you have been! :o ;)
:crossed: and :goodvibes for you. Sorry that you are having troubles with your coworker. My daughter is trying to get me to read the twilight books. She has read them all and loved them. But she was dissapointed in the movies. Sounds like the house is coming along great. Kay don't stay away so long next time.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing evening.

Goodnight Johnboy

Hey Kathy,

Yeah that is where I've been -- HA! Aw well that is what ya gotta do if you want a bambino :bb: right? ;)

My coworker I think is going through I dunno way too early for a mid-life crisis but I dunno...........anyways I have my book to read......lol. Yeah I totally did not get the movie until I read the book. There is just SO much information in there that they of course left out. I need to re-read the Half Blood Prince of the Harry Potter books before the movie comes out in July. I read it a couple years back so I need to refresh my memory!

Yes the house is getting done and I am so happy! :D Even my other coworker (the one who actually is talking to me lol) mentioned she has been wanting to see our house. She's only seen it in pictures. I said we'll have to have a cookout and invite her over. ;)

Well I hope you have a nice sleep while I am toiling away at work. :comp: HA! lol.

Oh and I also went outside and walked for 20 min. on my lunch break. :running: Hey its a beginning! lol

Mom2Gaby
04-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Good Morning -

I feel ill, kind of an upset stomache thing. Maybe too much swine flu tv coverage and I am starting to think I have it?? I volunteered (for extra money) to clean a hospital apt tomorrow, now I kind of don't want to - maybe that is why I feel ill? Giving myself a reason to say *oops, sick sorry....*....anyway, I will do it. *waaaaaaa

also when I opened my mail box my f-ing federal was in there....I didn't forget to attach a form that the ex was not going to claim the R's as dependents because I have never had to do it. In our divorce degree it says I can and the ex has never filed taxes being on SS. So, I fumed and saw my rental go up in smoke.

I swear. I am still at my wits end about it. I mailed it off to the ex and made the ex swear he will sign it and get it right back in the mail. Now I have to start my 6 weeks over again. *waaaaaaaaaa.

Now my only hope is if I borrow from the R's...lol, fat chance. Little Turds.

Kathy - Your pm was so nice.

Sassy - ya, I guess you have to have sex to have a baby,,,,kind of a bother. lol Hope you guys are pacing yourself, it might take a while. :D Your friend is probably just frazzled with still getting use to having a baby, a year realy isn't that long.

Katy - *sniff..........ya, it is really a beautiful setting. I could even see the hospital from the living room window, easy walk,,,,and the porch has the old concrete thingies...whatever you call em.....lol

anyway - Dan the Pool Man loaned Gaby his goggles last night. I swear that girl has nerve. She forgot hers and asked him if she could borrow his and he did...... :val1:...a way to a woman of course is through her child. haha. And he passed her on to the next step and she is a Nemo now, yay Gaby. And maybe he does like me because I swear everytime I was looking at him, he was looking at me.....could have died.

k- snap out of it! I have to go to work and get back to reality. lol

I did weigh 147 this morning.

I guess that is it. Better scoot.

:wave: hello to everyone else!

FrouFrou
04-28-2009, 02:37 PM
KATHY...yep, baseball for Chase=2 games a week, Cambrie had about 3 soccer games left and then she will start t-ball, ugh...going to be busy for sure. But Cambrie takes precedence this year because we went to all of Chase's games basketball and baseball and it's her turn so...hopefully the schedules won't conflict with one another. Of course with the weather what it is he may not get to play for a while..fields are soaked! A picnic sounds fun...always loved picnics in the park, still do...nice get away for a day, or at least half the day. A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CODY!!! Hope he has a great one! :celebrate: :hb::woo: :bday2you:

KATY...wasn't able to get a nap in yesterday but I did turn in early. I wish I could swim...took swimming lessons but never did learn was always afraid of the water. Of course I was only 5 or 6...maybe if I was a little older...something to add to my bucket list for we are never too old to learn/try anything. Kepp up the good work! :cheer:

SUSAN...did ya talk to the guy? :crossed: I don't know why he wouldn't wait with what you wrote I think that would be a good enough contract...I mean, surely he wouldn't think that you would just go around giving away money, lol. Gotcha about the fantasy, but...if you ever want to cross that line-go for it, lol!

SUE...thinking of you and your mom, hoping all is well and you got some rest. :hug:

JULES...hiya lady...hoping all is well with you and the g-baby! and your mom and the rest of your family too of course. How is Ry liking his new place.

TAMMY...are we going to have to come hunt you down, lol? I know you are busy, busy, busy with the wedding planning and work but we miss you.

MICHELLE...are you out there lurking? If so, stop by and say hi! Hoping all is well with you.

FRANCIE...one more day 'til the big day! Any special plans lady?

MINDEE...hoping all is well with you and the kids.

SASSY...good baby vibes to you.

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Not a lot going on, this stupid cold is still hanging around...getting better but tired of the coughing. Going to get some cough syrup when I leave later to take Cambrie to her game, need cough drops too. Haven't done any exercise yet, going to in a few minutes, just a 30 minute dvd. Went out and mowed the front earlier so that was a little over 30 mns and I do count that as my exercise. Was going to do the back but don't want to overdo it...thought it was supposed to rain again this evening but just saw the weather/news and not supposed to start until Wednesday evening, so will just do that tomorrow. Put Cambrie down for an early nap after she played out while I mowed. She always says she is not sleepy but then five mns after laying down she is out. So trying to get some things done while she is sleeping. Soaking some pinto beans to make chili for dinner later since her game is at 6:30 but she has to be there at 6...it will be done for when we get back. That's about all I have.

Oh, I think my summer challenge is just going to be getting back on track with everything and sticking with it. I've kind of lost my way, and I am getting lazy and we don't want that. Going to concentrate on the 10 lb loss/ticker, exercise daily-any amount, and drinking my water...I've got a quart jug I plan to refill so I am ready to go, yeehaw!

Have a great day! :hug:

FrouFrou
04-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Ooops Kathy, sorry I am a day late. Hope Cody had a Happy Birthday!

SUSAN...you snuck in there. Sorry about the federal crap, maybe the R's will loan you the money :crossed: Wear a mask if you are leery missy. I got sick and then that came on the news and DD had a dream I had the swine flu, lol. Don't know how I would have gotten it silly girl, she worries about her momma too much. It's just a head cold that apparently doesn't want to go away, I mean geez, it's been a week today. Just be careful at work! :hug:

Okay, thinking I am going to lurk a bit before I start my beans and gets some grilled cheese and tomato soup fixed for lunch for me and my little helper. So funny, at home she doesn't want to do anything but she comes over here and wants to clean or help me mow or anything, too funny.

Ciao :wave:

luckycharm
04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone

I lost my post grrr.

But I have to go and get Cole.

Have to say Susan....stop thinking about your ex and sex at the same time. and...she is under strict dr's orders....have to listen to the dr.

tommysgirl18
04-28-2009, 07:04 PM
just thought I would pop in before we eat dinner.........

we went and ran an errand while Brandon was in school......and ran to a couple of stores. I am now trying Dayquill to see if that will help with my "smokers" cough and cold. It always seems that I will start to get better and then it will come back to bite me in the butt!

tomorrow is going to be a mild day, and then Thursday we have to take the kids to WIC.....for the annual "your kids are obese" appointment. Brandon turned 5 so he is no longer on it, so it should go a lot quicker with just Marissa and Logan.......but I am NOT counting on that!

Mom2Gaby
04-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Kathy - Happy Birthday to Cole!!:woo: Or is it Cody....who is Cody? Do you have an older son named Cody??? lol I am sorry, sheesh, I will have to start writing stuff down.

Yes, I know about Sassy's orders, I want those orders! :D

sorry, I am spacey tonight.

Cristina - you are so good at remembering dates! I haven't swam in a long time, but I always liked the water.

Mindee- Good luck at WIC. I always liked WIC too, loved the milk and cheese, sure helped a lot in the budget.

Ex husband mailed off my taxes (again) and he thought the R's would loan me the rental money. Now I just need the landlord to say I can have it. Ex also finds out Thursday about his test for cancer, so I am anxious about that, wish I could be there.

In the morning I get to go to the pool and sign Gab up for swim classes. yay.....lol I feel like a school girl.

better get back to work.

Sassy_Chick
04-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey....well here I am at work.....yay.

Suzy Q.......Yeah kinda have to suck it up sometimes and do what you have to "do" HA! lol..........I honestly don't think its anything with my coworkers life because she can talk to everybody else, just not me. :shrug:

Kathy -- did I miss Coles bday??? :fr: If so, I'm sooooo sorry!!!! Happy Belated Bday! :bday2: :bday2you: :celebrate: :hb: :gift: :woo: :balloons:

Cristina -- thanks for the baby vibes

Hope you all are doing well.

tommysgirl18
04-28-2009, 11:44 PM
just thought I would pop in to see how every one is doing.......

nothing really new.....I am trying some Dayquil now to see how that will fix my "smokers" cough (as I have been told that it sounds like I have) and my cold. now, I just hope that it will wear off in time for me to go to bed! I took some last night at 9pm, and started to fall asleep around 2 this morning...only to hear Brandon start crying and calling for me! GRRRR.....I got him back to sleep and thankfully! I was able to fall back to sleep right away!

luckycharm
04-29-2009, 02:28 AM
Popping in to tuck everyone in....

Susan, you know all it will take is an email...and I know where to find it! and you know I am Dr. Mom :D Glad to hear that your taxes will be straightened out. Plus I am sending good vibes for your ex. I hope his tests come back ok. Your going to remember once you read this. Big brother Cody who just turned 18...hero worshipped by his little brother. So much so that I was told the two of them are moving out together.

Sassy - No not Cole's birthday, just Cody's. DH wanted to name him Cosmo, or Casper (SERIOUSLY :fr: ) so he finally settled and the names are almost the same. As for the coworker...if I was there, I would flick her ear and tell her off. :lol: I am a good ear flicker.

Mindee - what is WIC and the appointment? Maybe you will have to try some vicks rub also.

Cristina - the power of Nana's. Your little princess sure loves you. Punkin loves to follow me, and help me with whatever I am doing. I usually just give her a babywipe and she cleans. Won't do it for her mom though. T-ball will be so much fun for her also. You will be busy with your running around.

Tomorrow, DD has to have surgery on her knee to repair some torn cartillage. My mom will watch Punkin, and I will be stuck at the hospital. Then she will be off her feet for a few days.

Good night everyone...except Sassy hope your night goes fast for you.

FrouFrou
04-29-2009, 08:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIE!

:hat: :yay: :hb: :bday2you: :woo: :gift: :bday2: :celebrate:

FrouFrou
04-29-2009, 08:21 AM
I'll be back later to chat some and catch up after I get the little one off to preschool and groceries bought.

Have a GREAT day ladies! :hug: :wave:

luckycharm
04-29-2009, 10:13 AM
:bday2you::celebrate::bday2::hb::woo::gift::balloo ns:
Happy Birthday our dear Francie....Happy Birthday to you.

I hope that you have a super day.

suetalks
04-29-2009, 11:56 AM
:balloons::bday2you::balloons:

Happy Birthday Francie! Miss you!

Mom2Gaby
04-29-2009, 03:29 PM
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww159/rigzinchosgyalgyal/gyal/bday6.jpg

Happy Birthday Francie!

Mom2Gaby
04-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Good Morning -

Kathy - Cruel to name your 2 boys Cole and Colby, here I thought Cristina was in error, dang. lol Now I remember, sorry.
HAPPY BELATED COLBY!!! Rach and Gaby are like that in age and closeness, it is nice. I know Rach will always take care of Gab if anything were to happen to me.
My coworkers say to just ask him if he is married but I would die.....I am just way too shy. I will just have to pin for him through vibes and drool, but I will remember your offer....maybe write up a draft and send for approval?? lol
Because I don't want you saying "I have this girlfriend who wants your hot body" or something that will really make me die ...;0)
Thinking of you tomorrow at the hospital :hug:

Sassy- You are kind of lucky, I always just got pregnant just by stripping nude, really didn't take much of an effort. lol anyway, I am sure you will get a positive result soon!

Cristina - awww, you have a nice daughter that worries about you, that is sweet. I usually feel fine, yesterday I was just feeling ick, think it was something I ate,,,,deli meat or something. Hope you are having a good day!:D

Mindee- Hope you are feeling better, how did WIC go?

:wave: hello to everyone!

The day is going by way to fast. I managed to get Gaby up and to school early. Signed her up for the next swim session that will start next week. Went and cleaned the apt, only took 2 hours. A co worker lives in the same 4 plex , I saw 2 baby deers...doe's in the yard, they were so cute.
Now I have to go pick up my place and get Gaby this afternoon from school and tonight is swimming. :D
So, I guess that is it. I still feel kind of ill....and I will have 4 straight work days starting tomorrow, probably a good thing. Keeps my mind off naked men and ex husbands......ha.

k- chat later.

tommysgirl18
04-29-2009, 04:39 PM
well, I have been a cleaning machine around here! I got my work out done on the Wii Fit, over 50 minutes, and then I cleaned the shower/bathtub again, and then I cleaned the leather couch again!

Kathy~ WIC stands for Woman, Infant and Children. They help out with milk, eggs, cheese, and such every month for basically low income families. we have been on it since Brandon was 18 months old, and he just "graduated" from the program when he turned 5 years old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIE!!!!!

The WIC appointment is actually tomorrow. And after going round and round with them on Monday to make sure that they have the kids on the schedule, I was assured that they are on there and there will be no problems! There better NOT be or I will come unglued! (some of you might remember what happened at the last appointment!)

FrouFrou
04-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Hello ladies...

KATHY...thinking of your dd and hoping all is well with your DD. Tell her to take it easy. :hug:

SUSAN...take it easy missy and don't work too hard. Happy swimming!

MINDEE...wow, you are a cleaning machine! Feel free to come on over here and clean some!

SUE...hoping all is well with you and your mom. :hug:

FRANCIE...hoping you are enjoying your special day.

Hiya to everyone else!

Sort of a busy day today. Started off with more thunderstorms, ugh! Had planned on mowing the backyard as it was too wet yesterday and it definitely is too wet today. But it is supposed to start in again tonight into tomorrow and end Friday...starting to look like a jungle back there! Stopped long enough so me and the little one could buy groceries...just hate doing it later in the day. Took her to preschool and got some laundry done and am getting ready to settle in for my dose of Jeopardy.

I was up early and got my workout done this morning...felt good. Woke up at 4:50 and couldn't go back to sleep so just got up at 5:30. Always feels good when I start the day early and get things done...and it felt good to actually start my day with exercise. I have got to get back into that habit...a good habit to have for sure. I have felt a difference in my body and energy level since I've not been exercising hardly any at all. So...off to a good start towards getting back on track!

Have a GREAT day! :hug:

Sassy_Chick
04-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Hello All,

Well I went home sick yesterday.......UGH felt horrible. :barf: Still feel bad, but I'm here..............:p

Kathy -- LMAO :rofl: at the ear flicking........Well then Happy Belated Birthday to Cody!! :bday2you: I hope it was a good one!! :D

Suzy Q -- Yeah I don't see it that way since we've been trying for so long, but ya know to each their own, right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIE! :woo::balloons::gift::bday2you::celebrate::bday2: :hb:

Take Care Everybody,

Shopaholic1204
04-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks girls!!

tommysgirl18
04-30-2009, 01:30 AM
well, the tradition has begun! me and Marissa, made our maiden voyage on our daily walks last night. she actually lost her pacifier on the walk.......which is actually good because we have been trying to figure out how to wean her off of them. right now, she only gets them at nap time and bed time.

I got a lot of exercise in yesterday! (which is good because I believe it is supposed to be rainy today) I worked out on the Wii Fit for over 50 minutes, I cleaned the bathtub/shower, then the leather couch, then took the kids outside for a walk, and then me and Marissa went out for our walk together.

suetalks
04-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Good morning. Well, nothing real good about it. It is still raining. ugh. I keep thinking we should get in the shop and build an ark....or at the least a pontoon.

There is a 50 mile rummage sale tomorrow that mom and I were looking forward to. But I told DD, who is driving, that I pass if it is still raining. Was looking forward to a gals day out, lunch and all.

I have been cleaning house. Trying to get all the big things done. Carpets get cleaned next Tues. Then "baby boy" flies in Wed. I am excited to see him again. I will be doing some cooking for 2 big family dinners. Try to do as much ahead of time as I can. I need to e-mail him and see if there is anything in particular he would like to have. He hasn't had my cooking since Thanksgiving '07. Of course, he eats any and everything, so no problem there.

Yesterday I got a baby blanket made and plan to work on another one today. Great grandson is late...and she is at 2 cm. If he doesn't appear by Monday they will induce.

Mom is feeling better and eating again. Poor thing, she is up and down all the time. I have my appt. on Monday, but actually feel better than I have in the last three weeks...go figure. Make a Dr. appt. and get better. Don't make one and suffer.

I will be back later to do individuals. Have a nice day all!

RosieKate
04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Good morning! I walked L to school today with the "walking school bus", then stopped by the gym on the way home and rode the recumbent bike for 11 miles. Now I am drinking some coffee and thinking "gee, I smell!"..better hop in the shower soon! The rest of the day is for paying bills and doing laundry. whoop de do :) I may play around with some yarn later after all the chores are done.

Hope everyone is having a good day...Happy belated birthday, Francie!

Mom2Gaby
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Good Morning -

Katy - there is a Saturday beginners knit class starting this week, too bad I have to work! Argh, it would have been perfect. Hope you have a good day in the village, I bet it is beautiful there. And I am sure you don't smell. :D

Sue- Exciting about the great gandbaby! I was induced w/ Rach, w/ Becky I had a natural mid wife that pissed me off because she wouldn't give me drugs at first asking.....I had to ask her a few times.....she finally got off the birthing ball thing and helped me. Never again w/ the natural way. Gaby was an easy one, lots of drugs. :hug: to your mother.

Cristina - ugh, don't mow wet grass, what a pain. Hope it dries up for you. Enjoy little Cambrie.

Franice - so how was the birthday?

Sassy - feel better!

Kathy - ok, you don't have to do a draft. lol I can do something myself...lol. :hug: to you and your DD today.

:wave: to everyone!!

I walked 3 miles this morning, I walked the walkway and it was so pretty. WI this morning was 145.2, so happy about that. I ate pasta yesterday and had 2 bowls of oatmeal, was freaking on the carbs, but guess it didn't matter.

Out of sorts so I guess that is all....have to go to work and earn some $$$:D

chat later.

FrouFrou
04-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Hiya :wave:

I am sleepy for some reason, ugh. Knew I should have napped with the little one. Actually did lay down with her and was dozing and then started coughing so got up...didn't want to wake her...she needs her naps! Plus she had a busy day at Chuck E. Cheese, lol...been telling her I would take her, she asked a couple of times then last week I promised Thursday...she had a ball!

I am feeling better but my voice keeps going in and out...DD said quit talking, lol. Nothing much going on...getting ready to exercise. The plan was to do it this morning early but I just couldn't get up ugh! Chase has his baseball game this evening but not sure I will go...told Josh this morning but it may be cancelled anyway because it rained earlier, actually poured! Ugh, I've had enough of this stuff...so the fields may be a mess.

SUSAN...have to mow with it being wet...it will take days to dry out and it was looking bad, like a jungle and I am serious...too much rain! Brave woman...I would never go natural, lol...big chicken! I told them give me the drugs!!! Don't work too hard!

KATY...geez, 11 miles in one sitting?! Good job! I am feeling so lazy but you ladies have me motivated so I WILL do something.

SUE...glad all is well with you and your mom, and yes, isn't that the way it always goes?! Sounds like you are very excited to see your son!

Okay, I better get going and get something done before V gets home, exercise that is. I hate waiting this late in the day...oh well, just gotta do it eh?

Have a great Thursday :wave:

FrouFrou
04-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh Susan...good job on the 3 miles!

tommysgirl18
04-30-2009, 07:13 PM
nothing new on this end......

WIC went well......at least I wasn't told that they were obese this trip! in fact, Logan lost some weight and Marissa is gaining weight like she should be.

it has been raining here all day, and it doesn't appear to be stopping any time soon!

Shopaholic1204
05-01-2009, 05:26 AM
My bday was pretty awful. I ended up having a panic attack at like 3am..took some xanax..and it didnt help. So Fonzo stayed home with me, and took me to the doc. I ended up seeing the on call doc, and he gave me a higher dose of xanax. Then to make matters worse..Fonzo was supposed to be the duty driver..and since he was home with me..they gave it to someone else, and gave him a watch from 9pm to 2am. So he went to bed early and left at 8:30pm. I ended up going to bed a little after he left. So we did NOTHING for my birthday, lol.

But I LOVE my gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Elyse got me the Twilight umbrella..and Fonzo got me the Twilight game, twilight perfume..a Alice & Jasper inspired necklace, a Jasper keepsake box, a Jasper shirt, and another shirt that says "I love boys who sparkle", and a twilight inspired Bella ring (like the one she wears in the movie). He also got me the dvd Bride Wars, lol. BUT the one gift that tops it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got me tickets to the Twilight convention in New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously started crying and shaking after we bought the tickets!!!! I get to meet some of the cast, go to the vampire ball, get pics & autographs from the stars..and theres a chance that my fave Twilight band might be there too. I just talked to the lead singer on myspace..and she said that they're trying hard to make it there!! So I have my fingers crossed that they make it!!! The whole thing is for 3 days in Aug..and omg!!! I'm soooooooooo flippin excited!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my bday sucked..but the presents were totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!! And Fonzo is home until tuesday!!! YAY!!!! We're gonna be going to see Wolverine at the big mall!!! Sooooooooo exciting!!!!

Okay..time for bed!!

FrouFrou
05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Morning all...

FRANCIE...sorry your BD sucked but glad the gifts were awesome! The ball and all sounds GREAT and I know you will have lots of fun! :hug: Enjoy your 4 days with Fonzo!

SUE...did you ladies make the rummage sale? I've seen one of those on tv before and thought it would be GREAT to go to one. Haven't yet, but one day...

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Nothing going on here in floodville. More storms this morning and supposed to continue into tomorrow so possibly no soccer game tomorrow. Really tired of this gloomy weather, pretty sure it is bringing me down, lol. Just can't get motivated to exercise. At least the eating part is okay, was down a little yesterday and was hoping to be down at least a pound come WI...we'll see.

Anyway, nothing on the agenda for today. Taking the little one to preschool at noon and I may come back and take a nap...feeling really sleepy...it's the weather, lol. Chat later...

Have a good Friday!

Sassy_Chick
05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Hola Me Amigas! :cool:

Enjoyin' my day off!!! The rain has stopped and the sun is out shining!!! :beach: Well I am feelin' better. Not quite 100% yet, but close. DH is def not there yet. We busted butt and got the kitchen all organized how DH wants it. (he's the cook, not me!!)

So I want to get my office completed before I go back to work. DH already got the hall closet cleaned out and is gonna put up the closet organizer tonight so we can store a few things in there and do it ORGANIZED!!!

Speaking of work.......Wed. night went a lot better than the other nights. I decided it was dumb to continue on this "silent mode" with my coworker and just chatted with my coworker and she responded and so we talked and were polite to each other all night! ;) Figure it is easier to just get along, for the sake of work than sit there in misery!!

Also we got an email asking us if 1) we have highspeed internet and 2) if we'd be willing to work from HOME!!!!! Of course both my coworker and I said YES to both!!! :woohoo:

So dunno if it will happen or not........but in all the 3 1/2 years I've worked there, they have NEVER asked that before..........

It'd solve so many "problems" for us both. She goes to school as well as works full time, and is a mommy, so in that aspect it would help her out, in my aspect, I wouldn't have to deal with her or anybody else to cause me "drama" and DH and my "transportation" issue wouldn't be an issue. (We only have one car, but he does have a motorcycle that he can ride in good weather)

Plus the fact of saving money with gas, clothes, laundry, food, etc, etc.......I know it would take more dedication to work from home but I think I could handle it. I on the other hand do not know if my coworker could or not. Not saying she is a bad worker or anything, she isn't, just she is 1) a VERY social person and 2) has a baby and she said she wouldn't have to send her daughter (she is 1 yr old) to a baby sitter, which may be true, since we work nights, but still..........you know babies do wake up and all. Plus she is a neat freak and I doubt she would be focused enough to work at home.

But I honestly do not care because I think it'd be awesome! :D I have no problems with lack of social interaction and I can focus at home. My DH works when I work and I (so far) have no children. I have a very annoying cat but I can close the door to my office, which my coworker also does not have. Not dissing her, just stating facts really. I know its hard enough for her now, I think it'd be even tougher for her to work from home. But you never know, maybe she would do a lot better.........I dunno. :shrug:

Anyways I am rambling.................:blah:

Sue -- Have fun with your "Baby Boy" ;) Enjoy darlin'!! Glad your mom is feeling better......sorry she is up and down...hope she gets well and stays well! ;) Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Francie -- sorry to hear your bday was not that fun.........but what great gifts!!! I am on the 3rd book and totally hooked!!! So I am a bit jealous of you!!! HEE HEE!!! Have fun girlie!

Suzy Q -- Thanks GF I do feel better, passed it on to dh!! HA! WTG on the 3 miles!!!! :high: I seriously need to get back on the ball!!!

Cristina -- hope you get some rest!!! Hope the little one has fun at Chuck E Cheeses!

Katy -- WOW WTG on the 11 miles!!! I got a "workout" helping DH organize the kitchen.........don't think that is even close to 1 mile, let alone 11!! lol.

Mindee -- Glad WIC went well for ya.

Well guess that is all for me.........

Sassy........out ya'all! :wave:

Mom2Gaby
05-01-2009, 02:45 PM
I have to get to work, no walk and full of coffee.

Cristina - I have mowed wet grass before, just kind of mangles up under the mower and you have to keep pulling wet goo out. It has been beautiful here, I will send you some sun rays :) Hope you are feeling better and Cambrie sounds so cute!

Sassy - Glad you are feeling better, enjoy your day off!

Francie - :hug: at least the gifts were good! haha Hope you are having a good day.

oops, clock is ticking. I better get.

Shopaholic1204
05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Sassy~They are great books huh??? Eclipse is my fave!!!!! Don't forget to read a part of Midnight Sun on Stephanie's website when you're done with Breaking Dawn. I'm seriously excited to be going to the convention!!!!!!!!!! I'm just sooooooooooooo obsessed with the books, movies, stars, etc. LoL!!! In case you guys didnt already know that, LOL!!! I recently got into read Fan Fiction. It's pretty cool. And I joined this fan site called...Twifans.com. Kellan even gave us a shout out!! Woot!! LoL!! it was pretty awesome. You should check the site out, and join!!! I'm also into Twilight inspired music. Some of its pretty cool. Some of its kinda weird too, LOL!!!

Here's the link to the convention I'm going to:

http://www.creationent.com/cal/twilight_nj.htm

FrouFrou
05-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Back again, :)

SUSAN...don't work too hard! I am sure you get plenty of walking at work. Yeah. surprising enough the hubby checked the mower after I went around three times and there was hardly anything to scrap off-funny...even when I was done. Guess that craftsman mulch mower does what it is supposed to do wet or dry, lol.

FRANCIE...wow, I didn't know you were a Twilight fan, lol...kidding. I KNOW how excited you are and I am glad you get to go to Jersey for the convention, know it will be lots of fun!

SASSY...hoping you get to work from home :crossed:

Hello again to everyone else :wave:

Haven't done much of anything...can't get motivated to exercise...just don't want to, terrible I know. Did get the rugrat to preschool...there was no one there-weird. Called the doc and made an appt but decided I didn't want to go, lol...so I cancelled. But made an appt for my yearly and she had an opening for Tuesday...so if I'm not dead by then or still sick I will talk with her then. Now to make an appt for the booby squashing, really hate that.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend! :hug:

tommysgirl18
05-02-2009, 01:24 AM
just thought I would stop in to see how every one is doing.....

I am starting to think that my cough/cold that I have had for the past month now, gets help from the weather change. because it seems like when it is hot outside or it gets hot in the apartment, is when things get kicked up with my cough. so I am kind of happy that it is being "typical" spring weather right now.

my grandma's memorial service is this coming Wednesday. I am kind of looking forward to it, so that we can finally give her the farewell that she has been deserving. (we had to wait until this coming week because my cousin that lives in Germany was coming in with her family for a friend's wedding.) I am telling you.......it seems like my family (the extended part anyways) only gets together for funerals, weddings, and my aunt & uncle's annual pig roast!

suetalks
05-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Good afternoon. Busy,busy,busy. Just had to stop by to tell you that we got our baby boy yesterday. Baby and mother are fine and healthy, but great-grandma is in denial about her age...haha.

tommysgirl18
05-02-2009, 07:13 PM
I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for bed time tonight!!!!!

Tommy had to work this morning.....then he brought me home the change to do laundry, and I got that all started. Now I have all three kids up and they are driving me NUTS!!!!!

Mind you......Tommy is helping our friend finish moving her things........and then he wonders why I get more or less short circuited when I am with the kids all day! My in-law's stopped over for a little bit. they stayed with the kids so that I could go and check on the laundry and grab some of the things that were dry.

my MIL looked at me and said "you look like you have had it" I said "yeah actually I have."

Sassy_Chick
05-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Hola!

Suzy Q -- thanks.

Francie -- Yeah I am totally hooked now. If you can't tell by my myspace page, I just changed it yesterday, even put some of the music from Twilight on it! HA!! Yes this book is good, but I have loved them all so far! lol. I'll def have to check out those websites! Your so lucky to be going to the convention!! If you get to meet any of those stud muffins, you gotta give them a "squeeze" for me! LOL!!!

Cristina -- Thanks, me too.

I hope you all are doing well.

suetalks
05-03-2009, 12:46 PM

Spiked hair and all. What a cutie.

Mom2Gaby
05-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Sue - CONGRATS!!! Wow, what a cutie! :hug: to you. Does the sweety have a name??

I want one......*sigh. I love babies.

Sassy - you're welcome, hope you and DH are having a good Sunday.

Cristina - Lets exercise! I am going to start tomorrow. haha. I did walk that one day but getting motivated is a toughie. Just have to do it, I guess. Curious where the crap from the mower went ?? lol anyway, glad you got that chore done, hope you all are having a good weekend.

Yikes,better get back to work.... :wave: to everyone!

suetalks
05-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Mason James...7 lb. 10 oz. Very cute and very calm...so far. :)

tommysgirl18
05-03-2009, 05:34 PM
just popping in while I have the chance......

Brandon got up at 2 this morning with his barky seal/croup cough. we gave him a breathing treatment and back to bed we went. He still was sounding rough at 10:30 this morning so he got another breathing treatment. we then took him into the prompt care and they told us to keep going on with the breathing treatments. but if we have to give him one every 2 to 3 hours, then that will signal to us that we need to take him to the ER for a steroid based medicine for his nebulizer.

it was a rough night for sleep for all of us basically. me and Brandon just took a little bit of a nap on the couch. now he went to the store with Tommy to pick up some milk and his prescription. the doctor gave him a prescription for Amoxicilan. she said that since he is asthmatic AND prone to ear infections when he gets sick, that she would put him on it as a precaution.

I asked the nurse about what I read online when he was younger, about him outgrowing Croup when he was three, and she just basically wanted to laugh at me.......but she didn't and then asked if he has asthma. I said that he does, and she said well a lot of kids with asthma, and other triggers, can continue to get it all the time..........they don't outgrow it. so that right there, basically tells me that for maybe the rest of his life, we will have to deal with him getting Croup every winter. (not to mention Marissa and Logan as well)

FrouFrou
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
DO NOT POST HERE!!

Please and thank you!

Head on over to BIK#77 See ya there :wave: