Old 04-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Default rejuvenx? anyone heard of it?

my husband's uncle's girlfriend (haha) works at a weight loss center, and she was telling me to try rejuvenx to lose some weight. I did some research and it seems like basically what its meant to do is clean out your intestines..anyone know anything about it or have tried it?
bitetoobreakkskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I wouldn't waste my money on those products- good old fashioned exercise and eating right is the only thing that works.

Oh and don't get me wrong- I have been tempted by all that stuff and then some- but track record nothing ever worked! I mean a month ago I was considering ordering these shots that made you not hungry- that's just crazy! I know they won't work or they will work for a little while and/or until I stop buying them. Then I'll gain that weight back and THEN SOME like I have kept doing... No more of that!

Last edited by beerab; 04-13-2009 at 12:41 PM.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #3  

thanks yeah i didnt plan to really purchase it, i just got freaked out because i couldnt find a whole lot about them online or anywhere..i checked webmd.com which i can usually find all the facts about pills but to no avail..i was really curious if anyone had heard anything about them?
Old 04-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #4  

Our intestines are self cleaning.Really a waste of money.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #5  
it's always something

I agree, our bodies take care of themselves in this respect. Colon cleansers are a huge scam product plaguing the health industry lately. All of the reputable medical sources advise us to avoid them.

I checked the ingredients for rejuvinex and it sounds like you'd spend an awful lot of time in the bathroom and would feel very bad. It's a very high priced laxative But it would do absolutely nothing to help you lose fat.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC View Post

I checked the ingredients for rejuvinex and it sounds like you'd spend an awful lot of time in the bathroom and would feel very bad. It's a very high priced laxative But it would do absolutely nothing to help you lose fat.
thank you! that is exactly what i thought they were! i dont know much about that kind of stuff because i believe in just diet/excercise..i also believe most things are a scam and i wanted to know what the scam was..thanks again
Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #7  

Default Rejuvenx

I have been going to the weight doctor and they actually insisted rejuvenx to help me lose weight, that it was herbal and completely safe. it helps to control your gluten levels and if you love to eat late at night that is a sign that you should take it. This is only my first week to the weight doctors, (i have to go every friday) and i already lost 6 pounds. and usually it is really difficult for me to lose weight. so far i would recommend for sure!
dahllfayce is offline   Reply With Quote