Old 04-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #1  
Amy

Cool LAWL Friends and Losers Thread April 13-19

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We had Easter dinner Saturday night at my house and it was really nice. Since we all go back to school and/or work bright and early Monday morning, it was nice being able to relax Sunday night.

I am not weighing in today as I was a little bad this weekend! I was good Saturday until the cookies were brought out! My mom made homemade cut outs. I don't know if you call them sugra cookies or butter cookies, but either way I am sure there was a lot of both in them. I couldn't stop eatting them!

THEN, last night I went to my mom's for dinner since DH went back to VA. We were going to just be low-key and order pizza, but everything was closed, so I ended up with a meatball sandwich and RF kettle chips from Wawa. Ugh.

Anyways, back OP today! I may throw in a TO this week too, we'll see.

By the way, the Luna cookies are AWESOME!!!! My favorite is the Peanut Butter one. I wil try the Berry Pomegranate one today and let you know!

Have a great day!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!

Jillian- I hope you are feeling better today.

Amy- Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad that you got to relax a little bit.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Katie, thanks for the info!
Amy-Those cookies are history, today is a new day :-)

Helloooo everybody!! Have an amazing week!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #4  
Amy

Hey Katie!

Hey Kim! Haven't seen you in a while, glad to see you're back! Good luck on TO!!!

I did get on the scale, I couldn't help it. I figured it would motivate me to get going this week. It did. I actually only gained 1/2 lb from this weekend! Yey! I haven't updated my ticker, so I will!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good morning to all. Hope everyone survived Easter. I made it without eating an chocolate so i consider that a major victory for myself. i did however dream about french fries last night which is odd, because of all the food I was tempted with yesterday there was not a fry insight.

I weighed in on Saturday and lost 1.8 pounds which I am happy with. Close to 2 but at least it was a loss. I have been exercising and will continue with it this week. This may be more than what anyone wants to know, but Saturday i bought a new sports bra and it is fantastic and actually made the jumping jacks easier and the jump rope not as painful. SO i am happy with that.

Hope everyone has an on plan week.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #6  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi All! Sounds like everyone had a good Easter and got through it with out too much damage. We had a good lunch, Chicken, Asparagus and baked potatoes. Yum.. Not bad at all. Although I did have quite a few jelly beans and a a little bit of choc. But for sure not as much as I could have.

You are right Kim today is a new day. Back on track ladies! I actually was down 1.6 luckily.

Hope you all have a great day today! I actually have the day off so hopefully I will get some stuff done. HA!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #7  
Kim - IP 9/10

Hi everyone - I hope the Easter Bunny left you all some nice veggies. I did behead a peep, but other than that I was good.

It is finally nice here! DH's b-day is on Thursday and it is supposed to be sunny and warm, so I think we are taking the day and playing golf. Can't wait!

So, remember the midterm I took a few weeks ago and said that I bombed it? Well the professor e-mailed a spreadsheet of the scores for parts 1,2,and 3 and we all did REALLY BAD! His e-mail to us said "here are the scores for the first three parts. We will discuss what to do with them at the next class. I will be grading part 4 tomorrow after the liquor stores open" Too funny. The list of grades had no names, but I think I know which one I am, and it looks like I am in the middle of the pack, and I'm OK with that.

I missed my mid morning snack, so I am off to eat lunch earlier than normal! Bye all!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Cecilia, Look at you! Losing over easter weekend!

Hi Kim, I'm doing a TO today too (if you are in fact doing it today). I went way off track this weekend, and I love your comment that it is history. I thought the cantaloupe TO was 1 cantaloup a day (1/4 cant 4 times a day), which probably is about equivalent to 4 cups. I do like 1 cup 4 times better since cantaloupes can vary a fair amount in size.

Amy M, I think weird food dreams are normal when you are dieting. A good sports bra just makes exercising so much easier. I bet you really start noticing the positive influence of exercising here soon. It may not be on the scale first, but in your clothes suddenly getting much looser.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Yep Barbara, TO today, and so far so good!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend filled with friends and family

I didn't really get into easter this weekend mostly because it is my birthday today and I celebrated on 2 different nights with different groups of friends. So no Chocolate......but I think I got more than my fair share of liquid starch!!!
Anyway 26 today and suprisingly not feeling too bad about my weight. Birthdays usually make me reflect on various aspects of my life and get a bit down, but not today! I only gained 1lb all weekend! I have 2 great jobs, a great new car, I am working on getting my accounting diploma and feel pretty good about my outlook.

Hope you all have a pop day. I am goiong out for dinner at my fav place so I will not be Back on track tomorrow though!
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #11  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey all.. Hope everyone is doing well so far this week...

Still crazy as all get out around here... We had rain for the first time in weeks on Saturday and Sunday, so while that made dreary weather for Danny's soccer game, overall it was VERY welcome.

Made it through Easter without ingesting too much candy, I'm happy to say...

Talk to y'all later.. Remember to be one with your POP!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #12  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi all! Not going to elaborate but this past week was horrible! A combination of the holiday and new birth control sent me far off the wagon! But I am back on today, Gotta lose 10 lbs this month!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #13  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just thought i'd check in. DD has today off from school for easter break and she's got another ear infection plus a cold..so she's tired, cranky and a bit miserable. that combined with DS being his usual rowdy self..makes an "interesting" day for me, to say the least.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #14  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Ah, Jillian, that sucks. I hope your DD gets feeling better soon!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jillian, Just 3 more days and you'll be 38 weeks! Sorry about the DD being sick and DS being a rowdy little dude.

Kimberly, You are not alone on eating horribly for the last little bit. I attempted to fast on Good Friday, and when I fell off, I fell OFF. I'm not sure how fasting turned into a food festival, but it did.... Apparently when I disappoint God, I go out in a blaze of cheese....

Katie, Are the oils helping you lose? Are you feeling better?

Kim, we were going to do our traditional microwaving of a peep, but never got around to it (I bought my DD a package and she never opened it, since I think she knew her dad and I would eat her candy because there is never much candy at our house).
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote