Does it Work? - ******** cleanse and fat-burning system

Gladdy
04-11-2009, 11:06 PM
My niece is very interested in trying these ******** products and of course wants me to join her. Any opinion on the safety and efficacy of this line? Thank you.

Suzanne 3FC
04-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Since the name is in the censor, it must be a product banned from our community due to spam or some type of previous abuse.

But in general, any product that claims to cleanse or burn fat is a scam. It's a ruthless industry. If those things really worked, our doctors would recommend them and there wouldn't be an obesity problem. Diet and exercise are the only way to go :)

Good luck!

Newshinyme
04-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Can't tell for sure what it is since the name is censored. It might be one I tried once.
I lost weight for the duration of the "program". But I felt miserable and deprived while doing it. Of course, the minute it ended, all of the weight came right back on and I didn't learn any healthy habits either.
They are too expensive as well IMO.

DeidraB
04-20-2009, 04:07 PM
I tried a cleanse and being the skeptic that I am, I didn't think that it would do anything for me. Well, it didn't make me lose weight but my skin felt better, my aches and pains miraculously disappeared for the time being. I had more energy. I jumped out of bed in the morning and there was spring in my step. Yep I would do it again.

Deidra

nelie
04-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I tried a cleanse and being the skeptic that I am, I didn't think that it would do anything for me. Well, it didn't make me lose weight but my skin felt better, my aches and pains miraculously disappeared for the time being. I had more energy. I jumped out of bed in the morning and there was spring in my step. Yep I would do it again.

Deidra

This could be a sign that you are allergic to something. Many people who do cleanses eliminate foods that cause them issues and thus show improvement in health by the elimination of food, rather than the 'cleanse' itself. Dairy, wheat, peanuts and eggs are common allergens. There are some others as well.

DeidraB
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
I have eliminated all dairy out of my diet now. I love cheese and that was a real issue with me. I don't eat a lot of foods now that I was eating before I did the cleanse. I just feel better without them. I also found out from my dietitian that a 1x1 square of cheese a day can also make a person gain 12 pounds per year. That scared the bejesus out of me. That helped me give up cheese. :D

Deidra