Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/237/200

Height: 5'3"

Default pants all too big. ugh

i know i shouldn't be complaining, but they're all saggy in the butt. I feel like a slob every time I walk out the door. Also, they all fall strangely on me, with diagonal pleats around the knees. To make matters worse, i'm allergic to metal belt buckles so I can't even wear belts. blarg.
ale2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #2  
rainy

I think I can understand you, I needed new jeans just two months ago and had to spend quite a bit of money because I'm still a plus size and I just won't find my size in the normal shops and now...two months later, they are already loose...and I hate belts. I guess that's the inconvenient of loosing weight, though I'm glad they are loose and not tight!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #3  
Operator265

I went thru the same thing about a month ago. Finally had to break down and buy some that fit. Cool thing was that when I did finally get them, everyone thought I had dropped another 10 lbs just cause my pants fit right.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Snug but not overly tight fitted pants does a world of good for your figure!

I'm addicted to thrift shops. And when you lose more weight, you can donate them back!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #5  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

I can totally relate. Luckily I found some pants online at Old Navy on clearance for 4.99! Seems like I am always doing laundry because I only have a couple pairs that fit! I have to tell myself it's a good problem to have!
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #6  

yeah i do frequent the thrift shops. i am totally feeling like when i get some pants that fit properly, i will look so much thinner. i went out last night and had nothing to wear. i was sitting there, and felt like i was wearing a fat suit or something. ya know that look like that person has clearly lost a bunch of weight recently and has yet to adapt?

Last edited by ale2121; 04-11-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #7  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Time to clean out your closet. You may find some pieces that now fit again. Its better to have a small wardrobe that fits than a huge wardrobe that some pieces fit and some don't. Hit the thrift stores! Most thrift stores carry plus sizes now.

I just cleaned out my closet last weekend. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. Because I know that everything in my closet now fits and some of it is getting loose--ok alot of pieces are getting loose.

Last edited by losermom; 04-12-2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: grammar
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/144/130

Height: 5'3

UGH, I know the feeling. None of my pants fit anymore. They are either too tight in the thighs and too lose in the waist, or they have too much crotch sag.
I just wish it was totally appropriate to wear yoga pants everywhere... sigh.
nbrown7384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #9  

funny you should say that. i've been thinking the same thing. my yoga pants fit properly and are actually pretty flattering. why can't all pants be made like that?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 213/169/150

Height: 5'5"

My pants are getting loose too and I've been wearing belts.. but I refuse to buy any new pants until I can buy them in a regular store.. I had to buy a shirt yesterday and bought it at a Fat store, granted it was a size down, but I was so pissed off shopping there.. My mind isn't fat anymore, so my body needs to catch up!!! I went to the Gap to try on some of their shirts and they were a smidge too small, and since I needed this for Saturday I had to go for the bigger size, but this will be the LAST time!
paperSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #11  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

I hear ya. My jeans are getting that saggy butt look. My dh noticed it the oher day and said... wow, those jeans are huge on you. You really need to get some new ones. He was being real sweet, considering he isn't a shoppper at all. The thing is, jeans/pants weather won't be here all that long so, I don't want to put too much $$$ into clothes that I will only wear for a few weeks, maybe a month and a half. If. There are no good thrift stores around here either. So this weekend my friend and I are going out shopping and I will treat myself to two new pairs of Gap jeans... and rotate those with my saggy ones... well until dh sez... lets get you some more. LOL! Oh and then to find more summery clothes, that's another thing. I have things but, I just ain't liking them as much as before. So then again I'll have to get more clothes. But not until a good month goes by. I hate having warm weather NEW clothes, and not being able to wear them Right Then and There. Hehehehe.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #12  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Thumbs up on the thrift stores! It's amazing the brands you can find--I bought a pair of white, fully lined White House, Black Markets today for $2.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 225/178.5/135

I have a friend who has given me all of her old clothes. Problem is, our body proportions are very different -- think pear versus apple. I do appreciate her gift very much; however, I wish I had money to buy new clothes.

I feel ya.
Bumbleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 160/144/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearFreak View Post
I hear ya. My jeans are getting that saggy butt look. My dh noticed it the oher day and said... wow, those jeans are huge on you.
well I guess now that's a good problem! Mine always is the crotch sag is in the FRONT! I don't understand! Do pants makers not believe real people have thighs?
nbrown7384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

While I was losing I shopped at consignment shops, also Goodwill , Savers and Salvation Army, I got some quite nice clothes that way and very cheap especially as my sizes kept changing.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote