Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Default anyone like boxing?

I used to love kick boxing class but I had to drop my gym member ship.one time I won some time with a personal trainer and I got punch and kick her...lol (holding pads of course) I LOVED IT. Since I quit going to the gymI have had a hard time finding an exercise I like. i have bikes some, worked with Fit tv, walked, jogged ect but nothing real consistent since I bore easily(ADD) For a couple months I have been looking through Craig's List looking for equipment and saw a few punching bags so decided I wanted one. Wednesday I picked up a Wavemaster for 25.00, its on a a plastic base you fill with water or sand and I LOVE IT!! I only use a couple times a day for a few minutes for now but I am pretty sore, especially my upper back, I was surprised about that. Anyways, its awesome and I love it, I highly recommend it. Its also great for working out aggression and frustration....lol
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

i loved boxing. I was training for a year before the gym was closed down. It took 8-9 hours a week and now that it has re-opened it has been to find the time to go!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Mandy, I think you have sparked my interest again in the boxing. I am thinking of seeing if I can take a class a week maybe in Memphis on the weekends. (None are offered here).
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Tammy, find you a bag on ebay or Craigs list and beat the crap out of it...lol
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote