General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #1  
Triathlon chica

S/C/G: 270/182.5/??

Height: 5'6"

Default Is there a '3FC' for people going through divorce?

I'm looking for a support forum, but coming up kinda empty on Google. So many of them are not active.

Does anyone know of, or have you used, a forum for support during your divorce? I have a feeling it's going to be a very trying 24 months. (Please no bashing about 'divorce is bad.')
Athenawithheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/150/130

Height: 5'4"

sorry about your circumstances... divorce can be very hard at times. when i was looking i found a lot of help from ojar.com, although i think now all you can do is read old posts. one of the old members created another site, hugthat i think, but i dont know how active it is, or if it is still for divorce. i can contact a few of the people i knew and see if there is a current got to web site now if you would like?
JenniCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #3  
Triathlon chica

S/C/G: 270/182.5/??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniCole View Post
sorry about your circumstances... divorce can be very hard at times. when i was looking i found a lot of help from ojar.com, although i think now all you can do is read old posts. one of the old members created another site, hugthat i think, but i dont know how active it is, or if it is still for divorce. i can contact a few of the people i knew and see if there is a current got to web site now if you would like?
Yes, please ... I'm trying to find a forum that's semi-active.
Athenawithheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

I think you could start a thread under the General Chatter. I'll bet it would catch on. 3FC has many members, and surely some are going through the same thing. I would try that.
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #5  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

I agree with walking2lose.....

When I was going through my divorce almost five years ago (has it been THAT long already??), all of the support boards I found were all just spouse bashing, and I hated it! So starting something positive here might be a good thing for you....maybe call it the Divorce Support Thread?

I'm sure you'll get many folks that will show you support here.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #6  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I agree I think 3FC could benefit from a thread that was supportive to those living thru a divorce. It is a huge factor in weight issues and struggles getting off the lbs.! If and since 3FC supports a "no bashing" policy it would stay fairly clean other than personal venting.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/150/130

Height: 5'4"

i just found out that ojar.com is back up and running.. this site was a godsend for me a few years ago. i dont know how it is now, as i havent poked around yet...
JenniCole is offline   Reply With Quote