General chatter - Alli Weight Loss Pill???

View Full Version : Alli Weight Loss Pill???

vixxi
04-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Everyone! Im doing a research project on Alli and to add a little more perspective to my paper I was wondering if anyone who has used Alli could post whether or not they like/recommend it, and the side effects or results experienced when using Alli. Thanks! ;)

krp28806
04-04-2009, 06:36 PM
I just began Alli this past sunday. This is definitely one of those drugs that you have to be serious about taking. The "treatment effects" can be a little disconcerting if you don't know what to expect. I think it's working...I have definitely experienced "treatment effects." So far, I have lost 4 lbs since starting. I'd recommend Alli if, and only if, you were serious about changing your diet.

The Alli website is awesome though, in that there are numerous forums to ask questions of pharmacists, nutritionists, and other weight loss experts. There is also a tab for your journaling.

Hope this helps!

mayness
04-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Someone posted a really funny article about Alli side effects... I'll find the link... it's not going to help you with your project, necessarily, but it will give you an entertaining break from your research. It made me laugh out loud.

Ah, here it is: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152270

It's in the "Does it work?" forum, where there are a bunch more threads on Alli that might help you out, definitely look around in there. :)

Wolf Goddess
04-05-2009, 11:05 PM
It's socially acceptable bulimia.