UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245

Height: 5"5

Default Help!!

Please help me!! Have been on this site before, my previous username was pigginpodgey so some of you might remember me from then. In a nut shell, I was 252 at my highest weight ever about 2 years ago, lost 2.5 stone ( 35lbs ish) but since i have moved to scotland i have piled on the weight again very rapidly, and im back up to 245lbs again.
Im feeling desperate and hopeless, Im very bad for comfort eating and im very stressed at the moment and just want to eat all the time. Im bursting out of my clothes and feeling like my skin is going to burst like a sausage, yet i cant stop shovelling it in!!!
Could just do with motivation and support to get back into loosing weight again and i feel utterly miserable this huge again. Anyone with similar issues?!
pigginhuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome back.

I do understand, my stats are 242 - 136 - 225 - 200, and it feels like crp to have to start over.

How did you lose the 35lbs last time?
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #3  

This has happened to me many times. I keep losing the same stone over and over again. What I try to do is think "if I had just stuck to it the first time, I'd be at my goal by now"... and then "if I stick to it THIS time, that's the rest of my life without having to worry about this".

Get motivated to save your time and effort in the future, and make this it. Also think about how it's really hard now, but when it's all done you will have forgotten the process and you can just enjoy the results!

Don't think of it as starting again, just think of it as a continuous journey that has constant ups and downs. Some weeks you will lose, some weeks you will gain, it's just a case of drawing a line under it and focusing on the future.

Also, see the positive in your weight... you haven't gained back all the weight you lost, you are still half a stone lighter than when you started!!
starsapart is offline   Reply With Quote