Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default GOOD day!

I went to a conference today at a hotel walking distance from my office. I ate breakfast at home (light English muffin + banana + tea + water) and passed on the continental breakfast. Then, they were serving lunch as a wrap-up session. I skipped, since I already packed a lunch from home that was waiting at the office (2 wasa crackers, 1 sliced red pepper, 6oz ground turkey, 1 plum, 1 yogurt). To get back to the office, I cut through the mall to go to Sephora. Across from Sephora is the food court. (evil!) I walked around the whole food court, but couldn't bring myself to buy anything. Also on the way back, I passed Au Bon Pain, PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, and a salad place.

And, here I sit, at my desk, eating my ground turkey.

It's the little wins...
rachinma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/150/150/140

Height: 5'9"

Good for you!

I had to mall shop this past weekend, and I always used to treat myself to a gyro at this little mediterranean restaurant...I wanted to, it was almost a habit to head there, but I didn't.

For me, that was HUGE...actually, habits like that were probably what made me huge to begin with...
Suzyszoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/200/145

Height: 5'5"

good for you! It's so hard to pass up those lunch temptations...well, it is for me anyway. Keep up the good work
TatorTator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good for both of you!! Temptation will get you everytime. I just try to think about the end result and how that one bag of fries or one cookie will cause harm. Little cheats add up.
Want to hear something funny? I woke up in a panic in the middle of the night last because I had a dream that I ate an entire bag of chocolate chip cookie..
when did eating cookies = nightmare?????
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #5  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Successful weight loss and maintenance is often nothing BUT a series of the little wins.

for you!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote