Weight Loss Support - When I lose my weight I am going to...

Dedge
03-28-2009, 07:24 PM
List something (or several :D things )that you want to do once you lose your weight that your havent been able to in the past because of it.
This should be fun to read!

Dedge
03-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Go to the Water Park I havent been to in years because of my weight!

Ija
03-28-2009, 07:38 PM
I will wear a bathing suit to the beach. I haven't done that since I was about 12 years old...

beforeim35
03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Wear a skirt
Go out more often
Talk to the people around me (I am painfully shy now)

Leeesa
03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Get my booty into a real pair of real small designer jeans!

tinamae
03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I have to agree with Leeesa! I just can't make up my mind between Lucky, True Religion, or For all man kind. The only problem is no matter how much weight I loose I will always have an ample booty.

heather88
03-28-2009, 08:18 PM
I will finally wear the leather skirt that my mom gave me <3

julieofarc
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Buy a pair of Silver jeans.
Row w/o worrying about my weight's affect on the boat.
Row happily in a unisuit.
Spend $$ on a nice classic special occasion dress and 3 piece suit.

harrismm
03-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Wear a swimsuit and enjoy a day at the beach with my kids.

luvja
03-28-2009, 08:51 PM
I will wear & feel comfortable in a bathing suit, & wear a denim mini skirt!

bargoo
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Wear shorts. And pants that do not have an elastic waist.

ladyrider72472
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
have some glamour shots made of me. I want to have a day that I look HOT! If only for one small block of time in my life.

CountingDown
03-28-2009, 09:27 PM
My list was long!
Wear
Belts
Fitted and wrap shirts
Real jeans, with a shirt tucked into them
Non-granny underwear
High-heeled shoes
Summer dresses - with no sleeves
Shorts and tank tops
A swimsuit that isn't black
Pencil skirts

Do

Hike with my kids
Buy an electric scooter and ride it to work
Go dancing
Wear a slinky black dress to a party
Let my husband wrap his arms all the way around me
Flex my new-found muscles
Run upstairs with a smile on my face
Swim
Encourage others on their journey

Wanna
03-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow I just joined but had to post on this one. It is what my screen name is all about!

I Wanna...

Take horseback riding lessons
Ride my horses (I own 7 but can't ride them - is that stupid or what???)
Tuck in my shirt!
Go dancing
Shop at Victoria's Secret
Wear some high heels
Go to the Go Cart track with my husband
and so many other things!

ETA: Learn to have FUN again!

jahjah1223
03-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Buy a Bikini
Run around in my panties
rub it in my sisters face who told me i would never lose weight because i was too fat.
Run outside in public without worries
Eating without thinking everyone is watching.

dkneec19
03-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Buy a sweet *** pair of rock & republic jeans!!!!

...and a little black dress!! and wear them in public with attitude!! RAUR!!

debbies
03-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Wear a bikini and go surfing.

Wave at someone while wearing a tank top - and not have my underarms wave back at me.

Get back into the hidden stash of skinny clothes - and tuck (taylored) shirts into the Levi's 501's that I've kept in a box, in my closet for the last 20 years.

Step on the scale at the doctors office with my eyes open for a change.

time2lose
03-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Go on a vacation that involves airplanes and lots of walking!
Wear some shoes that are not "sensible".

debbies
03-28-2009, 10:57 PM
^^love the 5lb happy faces. - you have a bunch - very nice! morbidly obese is an ugly word isn't it?

avamarie1987
03-29-2009, 12:26 AM
I want to go tubing down the river this summer without worrying about how I look.

I want to be proud of my weight at the doctor's office! :carrot:

Ookpik
03-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Wear the little red dress hanging in my closet
Get a pair of nice black stilettos (sp?)
Hopefully be less shy than I am now

grneyedmustang
03-29-2009, 01:03 AM
* Get another tattoo
* Shop at Express/The Limited/Charlotte Russe/Forever 21
* Wear skirts to work
* Buy the suit I want at Brooks Brothers
* Buy a 2 piece swimsuit

jajabee
03-29-2009, 02:38 AM
Ooh! I want to have a total makeover. I've always been a big tomboy, and even though I've gotten better about wearing the "girl" versions of clothes instead of the big baggy shirts I used to wear, I still pretty much do the t-shirt and jeans with no makeup or jewelry thing everywhere I go. Which is fine, it's practical and easy, but I'd like to have fun with more girly stuff too. :) So I'm gonna set up a day when I reach goal that's entirely outside my usual routine... hair, nails, some sort of spa thing, new clothes, and a night on the town. Why not? :D

teawithsunshine
03-29-2009, 02:53 AM
*makeover
*shop at banana republic
*shop (again) at victoria secret ;)
*start training for a running or cycling marathon

SweetScrumptious
03-29-2009, 02:56 AM
I have to agree with Leeesa! I just can't make up my mind between Lucky, True Religion, or For all man kind. The only problem is no matter how much weight I loose I will always have an ample booty.

7 for All Man Kind is a very excellent brand; good quality and I recommend it. My next choice down the list is Lucky!

For me... man have I thought about this for a long time!
-Corset
-Bikini
-Shorts/Skirt
-Tattoo (on the ribs)

Dedge
03-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow. as I read all these I realize I want to do that too!!
-Not be scared to get on the scale and the doctors
-Go white water rafting
-Wear a swimming suit (this one scares me, its been YEARS)
-buy a skirt
-buy a dress
-come out from hiding and be myself!!!!

enchantedonyx
03-29-2009, 11:37 AM
-another tattoo
-shop at The Limited, Express, and NY&Co
-sit on someone's lap (doesn't matter who, just as long as I don't crush them)
-hug more people (I don't hug because I know they can feel my fat when I do)

freshmanweightorbust
03-29-2009, 11:50 AM
I would like to mention that I'm going shopping for clothes and NOT hear someone tell me to check out Lane Bryant. (I hate their clothes, anyway, they're so ugly!)

I would like to wear a shirt tucked in, ****, I'd like to wear a teeshirt again without having to wear it so loose in the belly that I lose my (rather shapely, if I do say so myself) bust in a tent of excess fabric.

I would like to own a bathing suit.

I would like to have a boyfriend and not be paranoid about why he's with me. I want know that it's because he wants me cause I'm HOTT!

vixxi
03-29-2009, 12:02 PM
oh boy.....

*buy some new clothes
*smile more, dance more
*probably eat a victory bag of chocolate! (so wrong i know!)
*go on a camping trip and hike with the bf!
*get my hair done!

lixximajig
03-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Finally wear a bikini for the first time in my life! I cannot wait.
And maybe, I won't be scared to go clubbing.

Casey54952
03-29-2009, 12:28 PM
1. Wear a swimsuit without a layer of clothes over it.
2. Walk into a "normal" store and buy something pretty - maybe even a skirt!
3. Go on a roller coaster!

meganbee
03-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I want to get back to my hippie roots & wear patchwork and peasant skirts and apron tops again. And sundresses! Little gauze crinkly ones :)

firefliesandpixies
03-29-2009, 04:02 PM
I want to:

1. Pass by a mirror and not hate what I see
2. Wear a swimsuit and not be mortified (doesn't have to be a bikini...a cute tankini would be just fine :D)
3. Shop at Athleta
4. Go on a beach vacation

lizziep
03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
take a belly dancing class
go on a hike and enjoy it
shopping trip!!! i can't wait to find out what style i will want to have when i can wear whatever i want to.
sexy undies
have fun and not worry about having to be the funny fat chick

Rosinante
03-29-2009, 04:51 PM
When I lose my weight I will

Keep it off this time!

and take a belly dancing class....

rainy
03-29-2009, 04:58 PM
- learn wearing stiletto heels
- take surfing lessons
- restart skating
- book my holiday to Newquay
- show off my butt

I just hope it will happen...

Devsmama
03-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Take ballroom dancing classess and shop til I drop!

Renacer
03-29-2009, 05:09 PM
*Stop wearing maternity clothes (My baby is 16m :o).
*Buy a new wardrobe.
*Allow people to take pictures of myself.
*Have a family portrait taken.

The most important one...Be myself again.

Lori Bell
03-29-2009, 05:16 PM
1. Keep it off and really tick off the folks who bet money I would gain it all back. :rofl:

That's about it....;)

Saramommy
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Go shopping!!

Freezerpop
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
1. Work on my tats again.
2. Buy jeans at the mall that aren't sold by lane Bryant.
3. Wear heels!
4. Buy cute underwear that doesn't roll down in the front and fall off in the back.

Grace73
03-29-2009, 05:46 PM
1. Sit on my husbands lap ( without fear i will hurt him)
2. To go into a room with people i dont know and not think they are talking about me..
3. 2 piece bright colored swimsuit..

tinycities
03-29-2009, 06:05 PM
When I reach my goal, there are so many things I want to do! I've not really thought about it before. Lots are to do with dressing up and appearance, but I think it's because this is an area I feel I've really missed out on as a heavier person.

1. I'd love to buy a lovely pair of leather knee high boots! I've wanted some boots forever, but due to my huge calf circumference, I've found it impossible to find any that fit. Like many heavier people, most of my calf is muscle, but I know it's slimmed slightly since losing 50lbs, so I think if I can just lose an inch or two I'll be able to fit into lots of lovely boots!

2. I want to be able to wear high heels! I don't think I would want to wear them very often, but I've never been interested in heels because I feel that they make my legs look awful - like two huge cones going down to a delicate point on the heel - augh! I'd like to be able to wear them every now and then when I feel like dressing up and being glamourous!

3. I want to feel totally comfortable when I am naked. I really love being naked around my boyfriend when I'm in bed, it feels lovely and I really enjoy the closeness and intimacy, but I don't think I'd want to stand in front of him without clothes on for any long length of time. I do it when I jump out of bed in the morning to grab my towel, that's about it! I'd like to be able to be confident and feel sexy and not try and cover up.

4. I'd like to get a really beautifully made corset. I think one would look really good on me now, but I want to save it until I reach goal weight so that it fits me for longer!

5. I'd love to be able to perch on my boyfriend's knee, and not wince with embarrassment when he goes to pick me up! I don't think he feels that I'm really heavy or anything, but I would love to feel lighter and to not even have it enter my mind that I might "crush" him if I want to sit on his lap!

ennay
03-29-2009, 06:14 PM
break 3h30m in a marathon

Lori259
03-29-2009, 06:57 PM
LORI BELL~You crack me up~I am so with ya on that!
And so did you JAHJAH~HOW COOL!

Ok ~I have read everyones and my main thing is a little bit different LOL
Main THING IS:
I want my hubby to be able to lift me easily for a certain fantasy reason to do with a wall ~ LOL!
We have been married for 16 years and I am ready to make MY FANTASY come true~lol

I also wanna show off to all my family members (outside my home) Who are totally asses about my weight loss & so non supportive~

I also Wanna go to my high school reunion and watch there jaws drop!
(yeah some of them was asses in school!)

I also would like to be able to gO TO AN OLD NEIGHBOR WHOM CALLED ME the nickname "WADDLES" ON THE SCHOOL BUS FOR TOTAL EMBARRESSING YEARS OF ****~AND SAY NOW SAY SOMETHING a-hole! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!
WE CAN DO IT!

Viatre
03-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Like most of you gals, a lot of my things involve clothing. I would want to:
1) Buy and WEAR a bikini
2) Get a couple pairs of nice high heels
3) Get short-shorts
4) Gain some self-confidence
5) Get a TON of clothes

kestrel
03-29-2009, 08:59 PM
- wear shorts
- wear a bathing suit
- get a new tattoo
- not refuse to step on the scale at the doctor's office (I didn't even step on the scale once during my last pregnancy)
- be included in pictures of my family

tkm256
03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I want to visit far eastern countries and walk proudly among the skinny people :p Shop at Japanese clothing stores, soak in the onsen (naked) without embarrassment, sample the restaurants in Singapore without feeling like the other patrons are laughing at the 'big American'....

pocketful of posies
03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Clothes shop and not feel embarrassed/uncomfortable/intimidated!

Buttercup
03-30-2009, 12:13 AM
When I lose this weight I want to:
wear a swimsuit
wear wonderful, cute, strappy, sexy shoes
wear dresses (like a cute sundress that shoes my arms)
run a 5K
compete in a masters division bodybuilding competition
go on a romantic second honeymoon
shop till I drop!:dancer:

lixximajig
03-30-2009, 08:49 AM
I want to visit far eastern countries and walk proudly among the skinny people :p Shop at Japanese clothing stores, soak in the onsen (naked) without embarrassment, sample the restaurants in Singapore without feeling like the other patrons are laughing at the 'big American'....

OMG! You're kidding right? With your size and everything, people in Singapore won't laugh at that "big american"! You're like the rest of us (or rather, the normal sized version of the Singaporean)

LittleMoonRabbit
03-30-2009, 09:53 AM
get my belly button pierced

ICUwishing
03-30-2009, 09:55 AM
being "functionally fit" so I can race my kid around the house, and do more active stuff this summer like landscaping.

MBN
03-30-2009, 09:57 AM
When I lost weight I wanted to be able to:
- go clothes shopping without getting totally depressed
- not be embarrassed to wear a bathing suit in public
- be able to hike and run and bike with ease

One of the things I love the most about being lighter is how it is SO much easier to go hiking. I remember hiking up trails 40 pounds overweight and out of shape, and yes I made it, but I was huffing/puffing and slow. It was a struggle. Last year, vacation hiking up the mountains was pure pleasure. I found that I could just BLOW by everyone else on the trail and hardly break a sweat. 15 mile day hikes are no big deal. I can carry a 35 pound pack 6 miles up the mountain and camp out under the stars. I can still have Great Adventures - and I'm almost 50! More than appearance, more than clothing size -- that has been my greatest reward.

Dedge
03-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Dang...there are so many things I want to add to my list!!

My husband and I are going to the Fiji Islands after we lose all our weight!!

TamiL
03-30-2009, 10:05 AM
I am going to show off my figure instead of hiding behind baggy sweatshirts.

I am going to get my nose pierced (LOL, I am 44 so this may be odd)

I am going to get a little black dress

I am going to actually wear a tight Tshirt and try not to be self conscious about my huge boobs

LuvMilo
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Wear a bikini... in public!
I haven't done that since I was like 7!

Jacqui_D
03-30-2009, 07:15 PM
a) have wild and wonderful intimate encounters with my husband, often
b) buy stylish clothing again
c) allow pictures to be taken of me
d) go dancing

onesy
03-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Go swimming!

betternbetter
03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
When I get to my idea weight I want my first tattoo. Just not sure where I will put it or what it will be ....

beautifulone
03-31-2009, 12:21 AM
I share many of these desires :D

I think.. I am going to FLIRT :D And embrace my sexual nature. To step in-line with who I truly am inside.

jboogie773
03-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Actually enjoy the beach.

bikini bod
03-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Stop faking like I'm cold and take my trusty sweater off that's hiding my muffintop

tkm256
03-31-2009, 01:05 AM
OMG! You're kidding right? With your size and everything, people in Singapore won't laugh at that "big american"! You're like the rest of us (or rather, the normal sized version of the Singaporean)

I'm probably over-anxious because my Singaporean mother is about 20 pounds lighter than me and has always urged me to lose weight and prove that I inherited her "Chinese bones." And then I see the Asian television starlets at some 100 pounds and think that's the standard--but I guess that's kinda stupid huh? I mean, thinking all Japanese women look like Yukie Nakama is like thinking all American women look like Megan Fox :o

lixximajig
03-31-2009, 03:00 AM
I mean, thinking all Japanese women look like Yukie Nakama is like thinking all American women look like Megan Fox

*nods* Totally. :yes:

squeak351
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
I am going to go on a shopping spree! I want to buy form fitting clothes (nice clothes) not sloppy t shirts that I were now to hide my muffin top. (as if it hides it anyway!!!)

I am also going to enjoy the beach, pool and water park. I go now but I don't enjoy it because I know I look so horrible.

Get in those go carts, amusement park rides. The seatbelts are very snug right now and I am afraid to get in one too tight that won't fight and I'll have to get an extender... :(

Go horseback riding

hopefully walk (live) without pain from all the extra weight.

MissNovis
03-31-2009, 03:01 PM
There are the obvious...
- Wear a bathing suit...in public (beach, waterpark)
- Wear shorts/skirts...show cellulite free legs
- Wear cute clothes to the gym versus the oversided tshirt that still doesnt cover my giggle and that I'm constantly fighting with!
- Shopping spree! I want to be hot, not frompy! I want to look classy and sofisticated at work but also flip it to a sleek and stylish everyday look...one that turns heads...one that exudes confidence...one that non-verbally screams how good I feel

I cant wait to...
- Do a sexy, edgy photoshoot with my boyfriend...something very urban (alley, train tracks, night time, etc) and I want to rock the hottest outfit. I want our pics to look like they came from a magazine!
- Go up this one particular mountain in AZ without getting completely winded. Actually...to run up it the mountain and beat my boyfriend to the top and say "Haha sucka...why are you still at the bottom!" I'm not competitive or anything ;)
- Start dancing again and feel good about looking at myself in the mirror. I'd love to take Bellydancing classes and not fear my belly rolling when its not supposed to!

I have tons of things that I cant wait to do!!! Typing that actually made me feel very empowered and encouraged!

Looking4Change
03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow great topic!!

I want to:
Wear a Bikini for the FIRST TIME EVER
Get out more
try on those clothes that I'd never be able to fit into
I could go on and on ..... :)