Old 03-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wed, 3/25

Mornin' All!

It's sunny and gorgeous here! OK, it's pretty chilly this AM, but it's going up to the low 50's and it's better than yesterday! Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

I'm not feeling my best, so drinking tea and honey. We had 60 mph winds here yesterday, so I think it's just this dust making my allergies wacky.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:15 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Drizzy rain here! But we need with the the several drought the last couple of years so I am not gonna complain.

I had a slip up last night. DD had bought one of the chef boyardee pizza kits. The one where you mix the dough, let it rise, etc. etc. It smelt SO good. And I caved. I had a piece. I couldnt help myself, then I went back and had another piece. Then the guilt swept in and I went to bed feel horrible about myself. Not the end of the world. I know, but this is what always happens. But I am not gonna let it get me down. That was the only slip up in 6 days.

tonight is the first meeting for the comprehensive wt. loss group. I am anxious to see what there scale says. I did step on the scale at home this morning and I didn't see much improvement but...not gonna let that get me down either. I actually think I am going to give my scale to my mom to hold for a while. That way I won't be tempted to hop on it.

I sent several questions in to the nutritionist. Mostly about the products she told me to get Alexia frozen potatoes, couldn't find them. Amy's organic burritos, only found one flavor. And i need a good protein substitute for hard boiled eggs. I tried it this morning and yuck. I just can't stomach it. Now on a salad or something they are good but plain I just couldn't handle.

That's it from me!

Ya'll have a good day.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Hey All!
Just a quick stop by, as I just woke up... well no I was up a little while ago but just got out of bed a few minutes ago. AF is horrible. Horrible I tell you. I am going to be lazy today and just rest up some and hopefully be back to normal tomorrow.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #5  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

It's raining here and I'm at work bored yet again. My son's baseball game lasted until 11pm last night and he and I both get up at 5:45am to get to work and school on time. I feel sorry for his teachers because he is a pill in the morning anyway, but add little sleep to it and he is something else.
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I hope it's ok for me to jump in here, I'm sort of new at 3FC (meaning I lurk a lot but don't post very often).
I'm 32, a WWer, and a wannabe runner (and also a knitter, Sapphire!).
I just had breakfast (am I the only one who has the same breakfast everyday?) and am washing clothes for work tonight (I'm an RN and I work nights). It was almost 50 here yesterday, I think it's supposed to be the same today.
Thanks for letting me pop in and have a great day, all!
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

Hey Spooky

join in anytime!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Spooky, I don't think there's anything wrong with eating the same breakfast everyday!

Devs, Ugh, that's rough! Hope you're both having a good day!

Beth, it was a small slip-up and you're back on track. Good luck at the mtg. tonight.

Sapphire & Pear, Feel better!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #9  
My New Hamshire Red Peep

S/C/G: 173/172/130

Height: 5'2

Hi Ladies. I'm hanging in there. Up and down with the weight. I'll make progress, slip up and see it back again. I need to reign myself in on the weekends! I am doing pretty good with sticking to exercise this week. Baby steps is what I'm shooting for.
Losing Amber is offline   Reply With Quote