Old 03-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/134/118

Height: 5'3

Talking I Can DO It!!

Hey guys, I'm new here, but not new to WW. I just had a baby girl 3 1/2 months ago and went up to 220lbs from 165!! My first baby and I used being pregnant as "I can eat whatever I want!" but am definatley paying for it now!! lol About a week or two after I came home from the hospital after having my little girl I was 200lbs and I joined WW, went for about a month and a half and thought to myself "I can do this at home, so why waste money?" I'm now 170.2 and trying to lose my belly! Only 5lbs heavier than when I got pregnant but I look so much bigger. After falling off the wagon a few times recently I'm back and ready to kick butt!! I'm so excited to find this forum and look forward to getting inspiration and advice from everyone!!
Caleighsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Caleighs! Looks like you are right on track with your weight loss. I know how hard it is after the babies come to get everything back into pre-preg shape. As a mother of three it was a struggle and take work (my baby is now 17 lol) All I can say is water water water and exercise when you can. you can do some great ones holding your little bundle of a girl.

Please join us and post often we keep a weekly thread going and just started tracking out wi in days so jump on in anywhere on these boards

nancy
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Good for you! You have taken a step that most fail at--taking off the baby weight quickly. As for me, it multiplied since I had my two kids! But, like the rest have been determined to get it off for good. It's awesome that you came this far. The only thing that I can recommend that I did when I had my first and didn't gain that much weight yet was work on your core and it will help get those stomach muscles tightened.
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote