Old 03-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default WW for real this time

Hey guys, I have been a member of 3fatchicks for a long time, but havent been back in a year (comp bit the dust). Now with 30 lbs MORE lbs on me, 2 jobs, 2 kids, a novel I am in the midst of editing after 9 months of writing and sitting on my butt in front of the computer for, I need to make a change before I lose my mind. (Okay I may have already lost it, but having 2 small children at home can do that a girl). I just want to feel attractive again. Okay forget that. I want to LOOK hot again...it's been a LONG time!

I have never been to a WW meeting, but purchased all the stuff back maybe 5 years ago after my 1st child was born. I have never stayed on it for more than a month at a time.

So, this is week two for me, trying to do it at home with a man who tells me everyday that WW is 'completely unrealistic'. Yeah, so how come all these people LOSE weight then?

I lost 3.4 lbs on it last week. I weigh myself 2X a week just in case and that little weight loss is pushing me forward. All I need now is a little support to kick me into high gear and keep me from quitting (I am famous for it).

How do I participate in all this?
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

Hi there!
Congrats on starting WW again. I know it can be very difficult when you're contending with someone who doens't believe that WW works, but if you do it, you WILL lose weight! Maybe very slowly (like me) but eventually it will happen.
When you feel like quitting, remember this- the days, weeks and months will go by whether or not you work on losing weight. You may only lose 10 lbs between now and then, but at least you'll have made an effort! It's a way better feeling than not having tried at all. That's what I tell myself when I get discouraged
You can do this!! Whenever you feel like giving up, just come on 3FC and one of us will give you a pep-talk Good luck!
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

We love having new people on board! And like you I have never attended a meeting and bought all my stuff about a year ago. I have not be 100% faithful with my efforts and my progress is slow but between you, me & the chickies here we will meet our goals
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Thanks guys! That put gave me a little pep! Now back to my grapefruit (now I can just pretend that it's chocolate...)
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote