Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Default 30-Something Daily Chat: Monday, 3/9

I'll get us started...

It’s the time change. That’s my excuse today. I’m half awake this morning. I have so much to do, too. I have a huge project going on.

I did my weigh-in, and I’m down two more pounds. That makes 12.8 pounds total. Hooray! Adjusting ticker now!

Alright, better go look like I’m busy.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Ah, Monday... is it Friday yet?

A pretty easy day ahead. Grocery shopping, some cleaning and such. Oh and the gym of course. I need to get me some new gym clothes, but haven't seen any I must get stuff. So I'll probably head to a few sport stores if I have some time. If not, there is always the mall. Hehehe.

Congrats on the weight loss Sapphire. That's GREAT, keep it up!!

Well off to get some breaky, I haven't had a moment to sit and eat --- yet. Better do it now.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Sapphire, congrats on the 2 lbs.!!

Pear, I hear ya', come on Friday!

Lost .4 at WI Saturday. I'll take it, considering I was not good all week. I went grocery shopping last night though and got a lot of veggies and salad and stuff. I was soo excited that Shop Rite had broccoli slaw on sale for 2/$4. I was just excited they had it! I can never find the stuff! I bought 4 bags! I usually stir fry it, rather than make slaw out of it, but maybe have to do both, since i have soo much. I suppose I could freeze a couple bags though, huh?

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 AM   #4  
Where'd my 23yo body go?

Height: 5'3"

Sapphire- AWESOME on your weight loss!!!!!!

My week is off to a slow start. I hate hate hate the time change. Actually, I love that it stays light longer in the evening, but man is it tough getting the kids adjusted. It's only 1 measly hour, but good grief!!!!

My 4 year old is running a fever this morning, so no gym for me. I have a treadmill in the garage, so I might try to sneak out there in a bit.

I've only lost 2 pounds in two weeks so far, but I'm not discouraged, which is a HUGE step for me. In the past, if I only lost one or two pounds, I quit and said "well, I guess Ill never lose weight...." I'm not sure what the difference is this time, but I'm thrilled that I haven't thrown in the towel yet!

Hope everyone has a good day!
daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I'm new here, hope it's OK to introduce myself on this thread. It'd be great to check in and stay accountable!

I'm Liz, 31, married for 7 years and I have one DS who is 14 months. I was here before, got pregnant and managed to gain 55 lbs during the pregnancy (up to 250), then got down to 225 post partum, and then it has edged back up to where I am now. I need to get focused and stay on plan. I've been under 200 before and I was so happy to have made it to 195. For now that's a major goal of mine, to get back to onederland.

I've been overweight my whole life, obese since entering adulthood. I so do not want to be this way for my son and my husband, and most of all myself.

Anyhow thanks, I'll be on a lot!!

Last edited by sept15lija; 03-09-2009 at 10:39 PM.
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote