Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 09:35 PM   #1  

Angry New around these parts...

Hello all...Trying out WW at home...have my materials and looking for friends in the fight...

I am at 272 and at my last blood pressure check...well...OUCH! It is what has sort of put me over the top...too high for 29 years old (and its hereditary)

Basically trying to slow heart disease and the collection of health issues that come with this weight...am looking for a lifetime change

Ultimately I would like to lose 100 pounds on the nose (its what I weighed just over 10 years ago at my high school graduation ... back when I could wear a 14/16 MISSES...those where the days...)

My schedule makes it darn near impossible to attend meetings with any consistency...so here I am...

You can find me here or at
[email protected]
or just aquietgrl1972 on yahoo messanger

Looking forward to knowing you all!!!
Old 05-31-2002, 06:02 PM   #2  

Default Hi

I'm new here too,my name is Wind I'm 38 and married with a daughter Cheyenne.I live in Pennsylvania,good luck in your journey.If you ever want to have a WW buddy my email is [email protected]
Old 05-31-2002, 06:33 PM   #3  

Talking Buddies

Yippeeeee... a REPLY!!....Good to meet more new people...would love a buddie...

I am at

[email protected]!!
Old 05-31-2002, 07:12 PM   #4  
wsw

Hi, I am 100 lbs. overweight too and just officially started WW on Wed. (I had some lit. from a friend and did a bit on my own for a while, but decided to join officially on Wed. for the meeting/weigh-in once a week.) I have MS (some times have physical problems which make it hard for me to drive, etc.) and don't know if I will always be able to attend regular weekly meetings, but at least want to give this a try. I have lost weight in the past and gained it back, so I guess I am new again. I really want to be successful. I wish you all the best on your journey! Take care.

wsw
Old 06-03-2002, 10:27 PM   #5  
Slimwithin

Default Welcome Gardnchild

I hope you'll come and post on our Counting down to 250 thread.
Anybody else want to join us? Wind? WSW? All are welcome. We talk about a lot of stuff, not just dieting and you'll find a lot of friendly support.
LindaBC

Last edited by LindaBC; 06-03-2002 at 10:29 PM.
Closed Thread