Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Exclamation Lunch n Dinner

I never know what to eat 4 lunch n dinner, im just tired of chicken, salads, and sandwiches. i like fruits and veggies, but that gets tired real quick and soup doesn't feel me up also. lol I don't like ethic foods at all like Mexican, Chinese, Asian, Thai, etc. i do like seafood i can only eat like whitefish, cuz if i try like salmon i get a allergic reaction and be put in the hospital. i know im very picky. lol i like my junk food and thats how i became that size. I eat 1500 cal a day. I am only eating healthy and im on a budget, so that makes it hard. lol idk what to do anymore. I want to get thinner, but its the food, its like the same thing over and over again. lol any sugg or recipes. Ive looked online nothing really sounds good, just the bad. lol
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

For dinner tonight Im having a stuffed baked potato, topped with sauteed spinach, onions, turkey bacon and feta cheese with fig vinegar. I do this about twice a week changing up the vegetable, cheese and vinegar flavor, haven't gotten tired of it yet.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

im stuffing small cornish hens for dinner tonight
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/TICKER/145

Height: 5'10"

I'm going to have brown rice, a little chicken, and some frozen peas all mixed with teryaki sauce. Its great! Also for lunches, I usually have a sandwich on low cal bread with about 1 oz of turkey, tomatos, pickles and mustard. When I'm hungry, i go for 94% fat free popcorn, baby carrots with that spray ranch thats 2 cals per spray, or a fiber-one bar. I'm on WW and these are all very low point options.
whiskeygirl862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Oscar Mayer makes 98% fat free hotdogs which are only 40 cals each. I eat 1 or 2 and pair it up with beans or a lean cuisine/smart ones mac n cheese.

If you can do tuna, I get those tuna kits to go and bring those to work for dinner sometimes, so they'd do a good lunch. I can get by with half of one of the light mayo packets too. That doesn't usually fill me up, so pair it with fruits or veggies.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #6  
**Nadine Marie**

S/C/G: 173/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'6"

For lunch i like to make some tuna! use only about a spoonful of lite mayo, and chop up celery, onions, and pickles! you could eat with low-fat bread or crackers! or i like these low fat oscar meyer turkey hot dogs, taste just like reg hot dogs! use low-fat bread instead of hot dog buns.... yummy
cherrykissez011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 11st/-/9st

i recommend eggs, theyre healthy, filling, easy to cook and cheap! Other than that, maybe you could have the kind of food you used to have but less or lighter versions. if you give a few examples of your favourite foods i might be able to make some suggestions.
Umberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

I made the most delicious pita for lunch the other day- whole wheat pita, 4 slices turkey, 1/4 avacado (instead of mayo), thin slices of low fat cheese, tomato, lettuce. Easy and portable! I know this is kind of like a sandwich, but I thought I'd share anyway...

I second the comments above about tuna- I also like the flavoured ones. they're delicious and portion-controlled. I eat them with melba toast.
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #9  

Jade----that sounds stinkin incredible!! MmmMm....

I love turkey lettuce wraps with roma tomatoes for lunch! Dipped in mustard or FF Sour Cream...mmMmm!!

My dinners usually consist of lots of beans, sauteed spinach, blanched asparagus, baked sweet potatoes, raw broccoli, carrots or cauliflour, salads...and some kind of protein. I love playing with different spices and seasonings!

My salad obsession right now is SO refreshing: a couple of handfuls of fresh baby spinach, palmful of chopped toasted pecans, small spoonful of FF feta cheese, toss in a few dried cranberries and voila! It's so yummy! I like to use those Salad Spritzer things...the Raspberry kind!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I like to chop up a whole bunch of root vegetables (yams, carrots, onions, etc.) and roast them in the oven with just a bit of olive oil and some spices.

Or saute a whole bunch of kale or chard with garlic and a bit of olive oil. This is so delicious.
lovesjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #11  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I like making hummus patties and fresh fish patties. I also like crab cakes. I like having lettuce and tomatoes with both patty types--sometimes spinach leaves and variety of different veggies--whatever happens to be on sale..this week was mushroom caps, orange and red peppers and sweet potatoes. I experiment with different sauces to go with my patties. I love Wasabi powder mixed with fat-free Miracle Whip. I also like turning my hummus patty into something southwestern almost--putting in some brown rice into the patty and some chipotle peppers diced. I serve it next to avacado and fat-free sour cream. Serious yum.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 6

Have you ever tried boca burgers? They aren't bad! I put them on arnold's sandwich thins instead of buns and then add cheese, tomato, lettuce and ketchup... Delicious!
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I was craving homemade mac & cheese the other day, so I made it, with lower fat ingredients, and then made tons of veggies to go with it. It's about making dieting easier, and compromising! You have to make this doable for you, so find stuff you like to eat, come up with ways to make it lower in fat, and then eat tons of fruits and veggies with it! Thats what works for me!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #14  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 188/173.7/170

Height: 5'7.5"

Chili is one of my favs - made with lots of veggies! I love it when I get tired of other ways of making veggies, and it's so nice when it's cold outside (which is most of the time here... damned Canadian winters )

You can make healthy pyrogies too, with veggies as a side. They take longer to make, but the ingredients are budget-friendly.
Hummus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/180

i recommend subscribing to hungry girls newsletter!

i am a crap cook, still learning and i need all the help i can get!
http://www.hungry-girl.com/

if there's no link, just google it

There's great recipes and substitutions for those crave-able foods.
pferde01 is offline   Reply With Quote