View Poll Results: Who did you REALLY want to win?
Vecepia 0 0%
Neleh 1 25.00%
Kathy 1 25.00%
Who the heck are they??? 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 07:17 AM   #1  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs down It's monday (again) UGH!

Good morning!!

I am happy to report a loss of 1 pound on Saturday, I know not a lot, but hey like we say...a loss is a loss and I'll take it! I hope you had a great weekend. We didn't do too much. My oldest had a little league baseball practice on Saturday, and then a game on Sunday, so we couldn't travel very far anyway. They lost, but they are just so darn cute to watch.

My sister is staying with us for the next few months. She, her husband, and their three boys aged 6, 5, and 2. So with my hubby and 2 girls age 7 and almost 2 we have a very busy household. Their family just moved here from Australia about 3 weeks ago, and so until they find a job and house, this is where they call home. ANyway, busy and stressful is my life right now. Not to mention 2 of the 3 boys plus my sister has the flu right now so I am praying that non e of us get it and that it goes away quickly!

Anyway, I am totally blabbing right now.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and I can't wait to hear all about it!.

P.S I voted Neleh!

Angie.
Old 05-27-2002, 12:07 PM   #2  
Proud Canadian

Good Morning!

You sound so busy Angie - you're a wonderwoman to take on your sister and her family - how lucky they are!

I voted Kathy because I figured she was playing from day one whereas Neleh, admittedly didn't start playing until day 24 - she didn't really want it bad enough.

I weighed in on Saturday and was down 3# - YAY. I've been up a bit so it's nice to be going back down. it makes my signature correct. Hopefully after next week I'll be able to change it again. I'm doing my best to stay on program now until the weddings in August and tone as well - strapless dresses so I've decided I want shaped arms.

Anyway - should do some work - have a great day everyone who's out there.
KT
Old 05-27-2002, 12:37 PM   #3  

KT

Hi! I can't believe it is so quiet today, I guess it is the memorial day in US.

YEAH on the 3# that is awesome! I have to admit that my signature isn't correct right now either....I too have just 1 more pound for it to be right. I am pretty confident that weigh in next Sat will be it!

I feel like wonderwoman this morning. Here is what I have done:

1. Made 1 pt tea bisquits YUM!
2. Made Chicken for our chicken/ broccoli quich tonight
3. Made 5 pt potatoe casserole for a friend who is going thru a hard time right now (she is on weight watchers). I am making supper for her tomorrow but this casserole is best made a day in advance. I will make her oven oven tomorrow. (6pt)
4. Made a beef/potato casserole for my sisters family (she isn't well, and her dh can not cook...but he needs to eat as does his kids).
5. Did 3 loads of laundry and folded (my sisters)
6. My 22 month old....need I say more!?

This is NOT a typical day for me, but I am so glad that most of it is done. I still have to cut up all the veggies and actually make the chicken quiche casserole for tonight but for now while my dh is finally home for 30 lunch I am taking a break!

Anyway, I just KNOW you can do it, and you will look WONDERFUL in your dress! Have a great day!!!!!

P.S I like Kathy too, and she played a great game....but what can I say I liked Neleh personality. Oh my HECK!
Old 05-27-2002, 02:56 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Default Injury...

Hey guys, thanks for your warm wishes in regards to my injury. What happened is that I was rollerblading and I got going fast - its my 3rd time ever, 1st time on new rollerblades - and I lost control. I went to move onto the grass where I would stop but I didn't get to - my feet came out from under me and I landed on my back.

I fractured 2 vertibrae, my elbow and my wrist. It was the most pain I have ever had - I couldn't breathe b/c it hurt. I was taken by ambulance to ER and there I stayed for about 7 hours on morphine. The first week I couldnt' move - get up or anything by myself. now its 2 weeks later, I can walk, get up and down, lie down and get up , all myself. I can't exercise for 2 more weeks and I'll have my cast and sling for about 4 more weeks - we'll see, I go for more xrays in a few days.

That's about it - it was super painful. I'll be riding my bike from now on

Angie -way to go on your loss- you are right any loss is good - woo hoo!!

KT - woo hoo to you too!! That is great!! I WI on Thurs, hopefully it'll be a good one....

Where is everyone today? is it a long weekend for the US?

Well, I better get back towork...

Belle
Old 05-27-2002, 05:45 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

BELLE! That's it! It's memorial day long weekend in the US. You're so smart. You didn't actually tell us if you're Feeling better. THat's really the important thing.

Angie - You go girl! Now I want those recipies. I'm a tea biscuit addict but I don't make them cause I like them warm smothered in butter. But I would love the potatoe casserole recipie and quiche recipie if it's WW - I love new recipies. And how great of you to help your friend out. I did the same thing for a friend of mine with the chicken and cheese casserole and found that I loved the recipie anyway so I've made it since. And you're still taking care of your sister on top of that - you're amazing. And you know the whole Neleh thing, I didn't even get the o my heck until the last episode - I hadn't noticed. Oh well.

KT
Old 05-27-2002, 07:29 PM   #6  

BELLE How awful!! That sounds like a very painful fall! I am glad that you are on the mend now, but sorry you had to go thru it in the first place! Take it easy, and NO more rollerblading!!

KT I have the recipes and I will post them in the AM but right now I think I am too tired to move! The tea bisquits are amazing!! and they are only 1 pt!! So even if you put 1 tsp of butter on it it would still only be 2 pts. I made a dozen and thru them in my freezer for those emergencies. I love new recipes too, and actually I posted on the recipe link last night a site that has a LOT of ww recipes, some very good ones that use real every day ingredients. (I hate the ones that have more then 6 ingredients, and especially ones that have things that you have never even heard of and can not even get them in the stores!)

Anyway, I will post them all tomorrow, but I hear my 22 month old crying (in her crib) so I have to get going.

Have a great night!!

Angie
Closed Thread