100 lb. Club - Back again

View Full Version : Back again

CHUNKEY_MUNKEY
03-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Ok so im back again and this time im in it for the long haul i keep telling myself that and i keep falling off but this time im in it for real..... ive lost 15 pounds but i see zero difference its kind of discouraging

Rosinante
03-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Congratulations! Don't worry about seeing a difference yet, our brains take a looong time to catch up to our actual size! Keep going!

H8cake
03-04-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm glad you're back, we missed you! Fifteen pounds is great, I'm sure your clothes are fitting much looser. Keep at it, one pound at a time is what gets you to your goal.

wchs2007
03-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I know how you are feeling.. I have been there myself. I have lost almost 30 lbs now and I can really tell it. So hang in there...

CHUNKEY_MUNKEY
03-04-2009, 11:13 PM
you guys are so great the emotional support that i get here cant be beat ! honestly ! ::xoxoxox::

duinmiownthing
03-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Chunkey Munkey, 15 lbs is an awesome start! I am about the same and I was arguing yesterday with a friend who said she could see it, I told her it must have been just that my jeans need washing lol...

either way, you are on the right track and pretty soon your clothes will just be to big and then you wont have any choice but to see it!!

Keep up the great work!

JML
03-05-2009, 01:40 PM
You can do it!!!! It's not important how many times you give up -- it's important that you keep getting back up and trying again. It's persistance that will get you to your goal. I noticed when I was in the 250-200 pound range that it took alot of pounds lost to change clothing size. As you get lower and lower, the number of pounds per clothing size decreases in a fairly even proportion. Hand in there!!!!!

Kae
03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I feel ya... I haven't started feeling or seeing changes yet but if we stick with it we'll get there!

MugCanDoIt
03-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I remember you chunky monkey, I think from about a yr ago? Welcome back! I know, I am so very very impatient with trying to see a difference with what little weight I have lost. You will get there, just keep at it. It helps so much to be on here.......stick around! See ya..