Exercise! - No Excuses

View Full Version : No Excuses

Lilbitofsunshine
05-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Let's all get motivated. No excuses, exercise.

Lilbitofsunshine
05-26-2002, 07:19 PM
Girls hope you will join me and log your daily exercise (diet too if you like) here.

My day went like this:
am 30 min run
1 egg
2 slice toast
1 orange

pm
WORKED v. hard today!
turkey
salad
yogurt

steak
potato
salad
gnbean

Satuardays and Sundays are usually no exercise days or lite exercise for me.
And my diet was poor today. Tomorrow will be better.

Carrie56
05-26-2002, 08:51 PM
Well, Sunshine, I came right over from the other thread, but now that I see you're suggesting we post today's food and exercise, I think I had better leave!!!!! LOL

Seriously, I did not have a very good day, but I WILL do better tomorrow. It helps me to be accountable to someone, so I am truly glad to be here with you guys.

Thanks for your ideas regarding an eating plan - sounds simple and I will try it out. I was eating so well, can't believe I let myself get off track and gain this weight. I was writing down EVERYTHING I ate and that helped. Guess I need to start again.

I am interested in yoga - any words of advice for a beginner? A friend of my husband's gave him a couple of tapes which he hasn't even opened. I plan to start by looking at them.

Well, better go - need to get kids into bed.

Carrie

madtypist
05-28-2002, 07:25 PM
Hi Girls:

You girls sound like you are doing well.

Over the past 3 days I have rode my bike 20 miles and have been really sticking to an exercise program of riding everyday, weather permitting. The eating end of it is not bad, but I could do better. I like riding off all those calories. LOL

Well, I am going out now to ride my 4 miles for today, so have a great evening ladies.

;) Suzanne

Lilbitofsunshine
05-28-2002, 09:45 PM
My days have been so full as I said before with the farming. It will be letting up soon, I hope.
yesterday I did the recumbent bike for 30 min, and me eating was poor.

Today I spent most of the day out in the field. This had to count for something:?: :lol: And another poor eating day...
2 eggs w/toast
1 pineapple turnover
wedding cake
3 bites of mac cheese
:?: what am I thinking!
So bad....

Nighty Nite!