Support Groups - Back In Kindergarten #73

View Full Version : Back In Kindergarten #73

Mom2Gaby
02-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello & :welcome2:to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/suzieq_57_photos/image011.jpg

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!
So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

:cofdate::cofdate::cofdate::cofdate::cofdate:

Mom2Gaby
02-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Where is everyone today?? I miss you all :(

Gab and I are still looking for pink western wear, it isn't as easy as it sounds. lol

I had a salad for lunch and ready to go take a nap and get rested for a night at the hoe-down - hee haw....

catch you ladies later! :)

luckycharm
02-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Susan - Grrrr to the teacher that told Gabby she needed to dress up. Just put her in a pair of jeans, rubber boots, because that is what you need to have on when you clean out the barn, or go to catch the horses when it is muddy, and a white blouse, that is what they have to wear when they are in a horse show with a bandana around her neck. Have a good time tonight at the hoe down. Might be just what you need....a fun night out.

Hi to everyone else.

jules1216
02-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Susie--i like Kathy's idea--maybe the bandana ca be pink...Have fun!!

Hi Kathy!!!

Sue--didn't know you had skin cancer. They said what mom's did was strange.

Hi to everyone else...kind of a blah day, it's cold again and might snow...Thursday and Friday were in the 60's.....

jules1216
02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
PS--I love the ladies in the pic Susan...you always do such a great job on finding them....

RosieKate
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM
I love the new pic, too...can I be the one in the red dress?

Just got back from packing food boxes at our church's Community table. Every time James and I do this there are more people coming for food...it's depressing and the need can be overwhelming, yet I'm glad we are there and can help a little.

I think hubby and I are going to cuddle up and watch something romantic..either The Departed on Into the Wild..yeah..Sooo romantic, lol! I may opt for the ultra-violent Scorsese since I am a Scorsese fan.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Carbs today were at 110g and I did 2 hours of exercise..yay for me :)

tommysgirl18
03-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I love the pic too! Can I be the one in the purple?

we went up and visited my parents on Saturday. It was a chore in itself to get motivated to even get out of bed! then we got motivated to get on the road, and had fun up there! my grandma informed my mom that she was going to die tonight......to which my mom said "you told me that two nights ago." seeing my grandma like how she is, it is so out of character for her. She is more or less on the loopy train. she will sit and talk to herself and just ramble on and on. she told my mom that the walls talk to her.

Sunday, well today, is going to be a day of relaxing! Logan got sick before we left to go up north, so I was really hesitant about even going up there in the first place. we are just going to hang out around the house. the kids are all sick, so it isn't going to be a fun period of time for me at least!

Tommy goes on Monday to fill out paperwork for his new job! wish him/us good luck on that one!

luckycharm
03-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Mindee - Congratulations to Tommy for his new job! What will he be doing? I might go out on Monday and look for a new job also. Not sure yet. Anyway, hope that the kids get over their sickness quickly.

Katy - I showed my hubby your post and what a great hubby that you have that he would sit and cuddle and watch something romantic. Then he pointed out what a great wife you are that you would watch something ultra-violent....we still can't agree on what to watch for a movie. What did you end up watching? Guess you guys make a great couple.

Shopaholic1204
03-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Hi chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!! And I've missed you all!!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I was going through some emotional stuff and I was being all depressed and crap like that. But things are starting to look better.

So for starters..the main cause of all my issues..was my BIL. Things were just not working there. I was seriously unhappy and it was taking a toll on my marriage. I was stressed out and really fed up with the way BIL was behaving. It started causing problems with me & Fonzo. I was always complaining and being really stressed out (Fonzo was majorally stressed out too). I mean, I couldnt even go into my own living room to watch tv, cuz he was ALWAYS playing video games or passed out on the couch. When all 3 of us went out together, he would act like he was soooooooooooooo bored. He called our lifestyle stupid. And ugh..there was just so many many many more things there. The only time me & Fonzo were ever happy was when BIL was at work. How sad is that? We could be alone together and just do our own regular thing. However..things with Fonzo got better, because we realized what the main problem was (his stupid *** brother)...but things with the BIL got much much worse.

To make a long story short...on friday, he decided he wanted to go back to Az. He said he couldnt adjust to life here, and he was homesick and missed all his friends. So we bought him a plane ticket..and he left saturday morning!! YAY!! Then me & Fonzo spent the WHOLE day just being lazy together. Which is something we havent done in awhile. It was totally stress free and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got to sit on my couch and watch some much tv!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! LoL!!

Anyhoo...so I have a doc appt on March 18 w/the fertility doc!!! Turns out that they do accept my insurence, but I only get 3 appointments with them. So hopefully something will happen!!! Yay!! And my friend sent me this tea to drink that will help boost my fertiliy!! I'm soooo excited to try it out.

I also wanna get back on the weight loss track. I've been eating so bad lately, cuz I've been so stressed out. I started walking again though (well..I started on friday, lol). I also need to get my hair colored again, cuz its looking a little faded..but thats a diff story, lol.

I hope everyone has been well!!!!! Looking forward to catching up with you all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jules1216
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Francie---sorry to hear you were having such a stressful time, stress causes me to graze....not a good thing. Woo hoo on the fertility doc--what a great friend to send you that tea!!! PS--did you get snow???

Kathy--Roxy is such a cutie!!!! Tell your daughter thanks for adding me so I could check them out!!

Mindee--sorry to hear about your grandma!! but hooray on Tommy staring a new job...Teri starts mid-March at Citigroup. She will work 4-10 hour days--Mon, Thurs,Fri & Sat--she's going to see if the babysitter she still has a slot, if not he will go into the company daycare until we get off work on Mon & Thurs. JR will pitch in now and then and his mom loves Dominic and says she can help out to give us a break some Saturdays....Looks like we will still have him 4 nights a week.

Katy--I think it's good for the kids to be involved. We volunteered a few years at a local Thanksgiving dinner and the kids worked in a soup kitchen with their youth group. I worry things are only going to get worse before they get better.

SusieQ--what did Gaby end up wearing??? Hope you had fun!!

Miss Cristina--come back and visit with us!!!

Sue--how's the workouts going--I forgot how hard it is to do a workout routine with a one year old running around.

Hi to everyone else--gotta get this boy to sleep so i can go shovel snow.

luckycharm
03-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Happy Sunday Everyone

Francie :hug: Glad that you are back we have all missed you. Sorry that things did not work out with your BIL. It is definately stressfull having someone else move in with you. Glad things are getting back to normal for you. Glad to hear that your insurance is worked out.

Jules - Yahoo that Teri found a job. Dominic will love having so much attention from everyone. Glad that you will have some help. It is surprising that we don't drop the pounds just running after them. :lol:

Sue - When do you head out to Las Vegas?

Susan - Did you have a fun night out?

Cristina - Hope you had a relaxing Saturday. Did you go and watch some basketball?

:wave: hello to everyone else. Hope everyone has a super day today. Not much planned here today. Hubby has to work out of town for the next three days, so we will spend the day getting him ready to go. Of course he gets to go to beautiful Banff so I am feeling a little envious.

Shopaholic1204
03-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Jules & Kathy~I'm happy that the cause of all the stress is gone. I did feel sorta bad towards the end..but whatever. I seriously felt the stress leave my body. I dont hurt as much..and my stomach has unknotted itself, lol. Oh and Jules..yes we got some snow!! Just a little bit though. Did you?

suetalks
03-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Francie..Glad to see you back here. I was worried about you. Sending good vibes to you for the Dr. visit. I am glad your stress is gone...can't have stress with fertility treatments, right? We will all think calming thoughts and send them your way. HUGS!

Kathy- We head to Vegas bright and early Wed. morning. I am so ready to see that sunshine! It is mid 70's there right now, which I will take over these mid 20's.

Jules- Workout is going slowly...lol. I watch the tapes where the instructor is "speedy alka seltzer." I keep telling myself she is NOT 60 years old and it makes me feel a little better. I figure any movement for me is better than none, but man, would I like to be able to do this quicker. :) Yes, I had a cancerous growth on my back which was melanoma and another basal cell. Scary stuff.

Susan- Sorry for the bad financial stuff heading your way right now. Somedays it seems you can't catch a break I know. Keep up your sunny attitude and things will get better. Hey, even if your job is boring...at least you have one, right?

Cristina- Come out, come out wherever you are. Hope things are great with you and the fam.

Mindee- Gosh those kiddos are growing fast...seem like we just read about their birthday party and cakes. Time flies. Hope Logan is feeling okay and that they all are healthy. Good Luck to Tommy on the job.

Okay...I know I am missing some and I am sorry...Love you all, but my oven timer is calling. Ham and scalloped taters tonight.

jules1216
03-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi Sue--skin cancer is scarier than I thought. It never seemed as serious as the other cancers. Makes me worry of ALL the summers I laid out with baby oil and burned until I got brown!! I have alot of freckles and brown age spots I make hubby look at....we had turkey wraps.

Kathy--you would think with all the chasing and carrying and picking up after and everything else that we would be twigs by now....We work Mon-Thurs then have Dominic Thursday night until Monday morning. I haven't actually slept in for forever. Hubby and I were getting used to being empty nesters and doing stuff together after all these years and now it feels like we are starting over sometimes. I lve Dominic and having him here with us, it's just we need a break every now and then too. I wish Dave would step up and be a man and at least take care of Dominic one day every other weekend or Teri would stay home and do it herself once in a while....enough whining...

Francie--our snow is gone already--Dominic had fun with it this mornoing. We are suppossed to get more tonight--not as much as you are suppossed to get...

Gotta go...

luckycharm
03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Francie - I am glad that your stomache is unknotted, and you felt your stress go away. Are you and Fonzo still going to the gym? Hope that you two are able to take a nice walk together.

Sue - Sounds like your weather is alot like ours. I am so sick of winter already. -30 is just too darn cold. I can't wait until our trip to California in 28 days. Also I think that daylight savings time in 2 weeks might help out a little also. A little more sunshine in the day will be so nice.

Jules - It would be really nice if Roxy's dad stepped up sometimes also. We wanted to take DD to the movie as her boyfriend had already seen it, but she couldn't go as he would not watch Roxy. He gets quite upset whenever he is asked to watch her. Also, we had all the puppies that DH and I took care of, 3 of which we started housetraining, good thing there is only the 1 left here, that I have almost housetrained. I asked DD how it is fair that these are her puppies, we put in all the work, but she receives all the financial gain? DH told her that there is to be no more puppies in this house until they have a better plan that does not include us having to do anything.

Well I guess I had better go and show DS how to use the dishwasher. He is bringing his girlfriend out for a visit, so he is cleaning the house so that it looks good for her. Obviously cleaning is something he is not use to doing. Funny that he has his little brother helping him, and it is funny to hear him encouraging Cole. Too bad I didn't have the video camera charged. Anyway off to dishwasher duty.

Mom2Gaby
03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Happy Sunday!

I made 141 this morning, hee haw!

I have been listening to country music most days because frankly that all we have playing in this small town. Talk about depressing! In one song the girl and the guy get in tiff and the girl decides to walk home .....course she gets hit by a car because she is walking at night and the guy spends the next few months at the hospital nursing her back to health and they get married and when she is being wheeled down to her groom she tells her daddy she wants to walk...even though it will hurt. *sniff......and I am bawling by the end of the song......and there is another one with the wife having cancer and the guy singing how she is so strong.
Gaby's favorite is *ride baby ride* because the girl is tough and her father taught her how not to cry but "ride baby ride, cowgirls don't cry".........

whatever, has nothing to do w/ weight loss!! lol

Miss Francie - Welcome back! I am glad the stress has gone along w/ the BIL :hug::hug:

Mindee- Sure, you can be the lady in purple :D What's the new job? Hope the kids are feeling better.

Katy- And you can be the lady in red :D I can see where Into the wild is romantic....haha. What did you guys end up watching? I picked up Little Miss Sunshine and Juno, might watch one of those tonight and of course The Bachelor tomorrow!

Kathy - How old is the DS? Cute about the cleaning! Becky makes lunches for her and her boyfriend every morning, which I thought was sweet.

Kathy & Jules - We decided after swimming "mommy" was too tired to go to a how down and G settled on going to a see Coroline. Which scared her and we ended up leaving 3 times and returning 3 times.....I am sure the rest of the people were thrilled w/ that. lol
We probably should have gone to the hoe down but it was such a stressful day looking for all the things she wanted and I was exhausted! So, we sat and munched popcorn and G realized what a nice mommy she has because I don't sew buttons on her for eyes.

Sue- Very thankful to have a job! There is a praise board where co workers can write up something on whoever is going above and beyond and 3 of my co workers wrote something up on me. I could have died when I saw it, something like I help without being asked and I am a great team player....blah - blah. Anyway, they take the cards down at the end of the month and put in your file. That kind of perked me up and I have medical now....yay.

Cristina - :hug::hug: thinking of you :)

Gaby went out w/ her father this morning so I went shopping. I bought $21 dollars worth of food for $9 by using coupons and I turned in all my change and had a credit of $8 from that. lol I put $200 in savings and am determined not to touch it til next payday. I have to live on what I have in my wallet, I think I can do it! I want some extra money for my birthday and I need to get my glasses too.
Surprised to see 141 this morning because I ate some oatmeal last night, was just a big ole blob sitting in my stomache...... ick, but I guess it didn't matter.

*sigh.....k - back to some laundry and winding down getting ready for the week.

Hugs and a BIG hello to everyone :wave:

Shopaholic1204
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Well..it looks like we wont be walking tonight, lol. Because its SNOWING!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! We're getting a lot of it too!! I havent gone to the gym in awhile..I sorta lost my motivation there for awhile. But I'm gonna have to join a gym, because Fonzo has been PTing at work. So ya..I still wanna join Curves.

Sassy_Chick
03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey all.......I'm still alive......We're all moved in......now comes the fun part......unpacking........:p

Latta.

suetalks
03-01-2009, 10:21 PM
SASSY:

:carrot::carrot::carrot::jig::jig::jig::cb::cb::cb ::cp::cp::cp::hat::hat::hat::dance::dance::dance:

:congrat::congrat::congrat:

Good luck with the unpacking! And big Congrats!

tommysgirl18
03-01-2009, 10:56 PM
just thought I would stop in to see how things are going.......

well, things are not going so well in our house....the kids are all sick, AND so is Tommy! he thinks that he has the stomach flu, and he is hoping that it is only a 24 hour one!

his new job would be for a company that is close to home, and I think they are contracted through the government. they produce several tow tractors, cargo bodies, troop carriers, crane trucks and integrated van bodies. All military I am presuming.

I am trying to keep myself busy and get some things done while Tommy is sick and the kids are sleeping. I still need to put the pictures in their frames so that Tommy can hang them tomorrow.

luckycharm
03-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Sassy - :balloons: Welcome to your new home. :drinkup: Ok hurry and finish unpacking so that you can come and chat with us. We miss you. I bet that you and hubby are going to enjoy your new house. I know that you will miss your neighbors loud music keeping you awake....;)

Mindee - That will be great that Tommy gets to work close to home. Sorry that he is sick also. I hope that it is a 24 hour flu. I hope that you don't get it next.

Sue - :trampo: Are you all packed already? How long will we be missing you for? I think Donny and Marie are playing in Vegas. I would still like to go and see them. Cher is at Cesars...she is fantastic.... Maybe I should go to Vegas while everyone else is in California!

Francie - :D You are finally getting some snow. I love snow, but I hate the cold weather that goes with it. Ok at the risk of sounding daft...what is PTing?

SusieQ - I think some country music is worse for a person than cookies. It is very depressing. So is Coroline not a good movie to take Cole to? Cody is going to be 18 next month. Cole idolizes Cody. However sometimes Cody does not appreciate how much his little brother loves him. Becky makes their lunches? Aawww how sweet. What a good girlfriend she is. When is your birthday?

We are just finishing the movie Flushed Away so I guess I had better get someone to bed so that he can get up in the morning.

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Sassy~Congrats on moving into your new home (and fyi..we've been here since sept..and since havent unpacked, lol)

Mindee~Sorry everyone is sick. Hope you all get better soon!!!

Kathy~I'm getting a little tired of the cold, my skin feels so dried out. I had to buy some this super power kind of lotion from the Body Shop, lol. BUT I do love the snow. And its storming pretty bad right now. The lights have flickered a few times, and its really windy outside. I'm hoping Fonzo wont have to go to work tomorrow..but who knows. OH..PT means Physical Training.

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 07:31 AM
ITS A SNOW DAY!!! Fonzo doesnt have to go into work!! YAY!!! Its STILL snowing!!!!!!!!!!!

suetalks
03-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Busy day today...but thought I would check in here.
Of course, laundry, it IS Monday and the beds get changed. I am so fussy about that. Have a few things to wash for our trip. Than I will iron this afternoon and do some packing.

We leave Wed. morning bright and early and won't be back until very late Tues. night. So I will be gone from here for a week. We won't take the computer this time.

Mom is feeling good and looking forward to staying with my aunt while we are gone. My DD will keep tabs on her for me. She would stay at DD's but they have a two story house, steep stairs, and we don't think mom could go up and down all day. When they get their farm house finished she can stay out there when we are gone. She would love it out in the country...and they will have a bed downstairs.

We will get a rental car in Vegas and right off the bat Wed. we have some properties to scope out. Then Fri. an appt. with the realtor and go from there. *fingers crossed*

Hope those out East will stay safe and not be "snow bound."

FrouFrou
03-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Hello, hello...

SUSAN...that country song sounds like what happened to my cousin. He was at my grandmas and wasn't supposed to be and instead of his dad loading his bike in the truck and taking him home, they had an argument and told him to get his arse home...got hit by a drunk driver on the way home and was killed! But yeah...lots of country songs are very depressing! Anyway...

Just a quick HI for now. Taking the little one to preschool later...dd is working/playing with her right now. But I will be back later to post more.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

P.S. SUE...if you don't get back, have a safe trip to Vegas! And enjoy the warm weather for me!

Mom2Gaby
03-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Good Morning -

It is balmy here! Very nice day at the coast :D

You can always come here Cristina and warm up :) I like some country, Julianne Hough (sp) is suppose to come here on the 27th, I would go but I work that night. Sad about your cousin, I am sorry. Nice to have you back posting, you were missed. :hug:

Sue - wishing you a safe trip!! Have fun for all of us.... :D and stay away from the buffets!:D

Kathy - Our kids are pretty close in age, Rach will be 18 in Aug. I wouldn't have taken G to see Coroline if I wasn't trying to get out of teh Hoe-Down...lol, she was scared of the *children spirits* that needed their eyes back to replace their button eyes....but the animation is good and I liked Coroline she was pretty spunky. I think Gaby is ok from watching it. R & G have a pretty close relationship, Beck is FINALLY warming up to G. lol

Mindee- Yikes, hope the kids and Tommy get back on their feet soon!

Francie & Sassy - Get to unpacking! I must be anal but I can't sleep til everything is unpacked and in it's place. lol

Katy - Yay, the Bachelor is on tonight!

just a quickie, I have to go home and clean and get some errands done. I am reading Lady Killer and want to get some chapters read in that.

hope you ladies have a great Monday!

suetalks
03-02-2009, 01:30 PM
I am hearing all kinds of rumors about The Bachelor. If some of them are indeed true he is a real arse. If the show MAKES him do their bidding he is still a real arse for allowing it.
I am getting ready to watch last nights Brothers and Sisters while I iron. I hope it doesn't make me mad..these writers sometimes do that!

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Omg..I heard some rumors about the bachelor too!!!!!!! If its true, then what he did was soooooooooooo effin wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Jesse at?? I liked him soooooooo much!!!

tommysgirl18
03-02-2009, 03:18 PM
doing my daily pop in to see how every one is doing...

the kids are still sick, but Tommy is feeling better so that is a good thing!

Now, he is going tomorrow at 2pm to talk with the lady about the job. He didn't want to take any chances this morning so he called and rescheduled the appointment.

My feet are freezing, and the apartment is freezing as well! We need a new filter for our furnace which should be done today. we are also still waiting on the bathroom sink parts as well.

I am off to putz around with my MP3 player.

RosieKate
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
ITA with everyone re: Bachelor. I've read the spoilers and boy, does Jason end up being a real a**hole! Of course, I'll HAVE to stay up for all of it tonight to see if the spoilers are correct. I'm with you, Francie...where's Jesse? We need us some Jesse. Did you see the Women tell all episode, looks like they hooked up the girls from Matt's season with the boys from Deanna's season and Jess appears to have ended up with a new girlfriend. Given this show's track record, they're probably broken up by now, lol!

Yesterday was 124 g carbs and I took a 45 minute walk. Today I am very tired, but I did make it to water aerobics. Now, I need to do some laundry and put away groceries, then maybe I'll take a nap.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

tommysgirl18
03-02-2009, 04:06 PM
with as much hype as they have been giving this finale, I just might tune in to watch some of it. I didn't get into the whole thing from the beginning so the way they keep hyping every thing up, I just might tune in!

FrouFrou
03-02-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm back! :D

You ladies and your Bachelor...I never could get into the show(s) after the first one. Did try and catch part of another but...I'll just leave it at that, lol.

Anyway...not much going on today...doing laundry and exercise. Going to try and get some reading done on this annoying book. Boy, not so good in the book picking dept lately. So going between two...there's only so much of the one I can take.

Headed to the doc in the morning with Charlotte and then we will grab some lunch. That's about all I have...like I said, nothing going on...same old stuff, different day.

JULES...lots of hugs and prayers to/for your mom and you. :hug: :hug:

MINDEE...hoping everyone feels better soon.

FRANCIE...glad to see you back and the trouble gone! :hug:

MICHELLE, TAMMY, ASIA...hoping all is well with you ladies.

SUE...enjoy Vegas!

KATY...good job on the walk, and aerobics!

KATHY...you know, when you mentioned going to a concert, it reminded me of the Church concert...i completely forgot about it! :o How was the concert by the way? I think I read you were going to one. :dizzy: Too much going on since I've not been posting!

SUSAN...at the risk of sounding dumb, what is Coroline? Not heard of it. I too like some country music...Martina McBride is a fav, as is George Strait, Terri Clark and a few others. Who is Julianne Hough? But I don't like that depressing, just kill me now stuff, lol. No hodown for Gaby? Aw, bet she would have been cute in the western garb. Jason had to do that for pics when he was in preschool...they put a hat on the kids did pictures.

SASSY...yay to getting moved in, now to get unpacked and settled!

Okay, gonna go, I have to get a load of laundry put in the dryer and a load in the washer, plus get finish my walk.

Take care and have a good day!

Mom2Gaby
03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
:DBack for a second, have to head over the bridge to get the Gabster. She wanted to stay home w/ me this morning, playing hookie already!

I dusted and did a quick clean up ,watched CNN and HLN and got enough of the news to last me awhile.

Had a tuna salad instead of a chicken salad today, nice for a change.

Cristina - I spelt it wrong, it is Coraline. Dakota Fanning is the voice of her and Teri Hatcher is the voice of the mother. It is kind of a spooky movie w/ the "other mother" wanting Coraline to stay w/ her so she can eat her.....lol, something like that, course the sewing buttons for eyes has to be done firts.
blah- blah......short answer it scared the crapola out of G and we should have gone to the hoe down instead. I guess I wasn't being socialable Saturday night.

I thought Jesse was a jerk in the last weeks update.....the girl was as cute as can be...anyway, DeAnna is a jerk too so they made a perfect couple. Now Jason will join the jerks if the rumors are true. I hope not....I also hope it isn't Molly!ick.

k- carry on...........

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 06:33 PM
HELP!!! I'm having a female problem...can someone please PM me..I dunno what it is..

Sassy_Chick
03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Hey All.......:wave:

Well we are officially ALL done with the apt. (our old place) DH did the walkthrough this morning. Even though we busted our bee-hinds cleaning it, we were told afterwards that we really didn't have too because they are going to gut the apt. since it was in such bad shape. (it was before we moved in and they never fixed it) But at least we have a clear conscious that we did our part to clean. :D We are of course getting our full deposit back. ;)

Thank you all for the congrats. We are taking our time unpacking. We have all week off. Susan -- my best friend is the same way you are, infact she was over here on Friday and did A LOT. She wanted to do more but her dad was coming to visit. lol. Me I am not that way. I HATE unpacking. I know it has to be done but I hate it. :p But at least this time its well worth it! :D

Well better go, DH is giving me dirty looks. I am using his work laptop to check my stuff........men.....pfffft. :p

:hug:

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Katy~I didnt watch any of it this season. I dunno why...I just lost total interest. I liked Jason, but I just didnt wanna watch it. I like it when the guys are throwing themselves at the girl, and not the other way around..LOL!!

Susan~I saw that movie. It was pretty boring. The good stuff didnt happen until the end. Did you see it in 3D? I wasnt impressed by it at all.

jules1216
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
quickee for me--just wanted to say hi!! Off to do YBB and then going to bed....

luckycharm
03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Susan - Isn't Coraline done by the same guy that did the Corpse Bride and the Nightmare Before Christmas? Well, I shall pass on taking Cole to see it. Beverly Hills Chiuaua is out tomorrow. Maybe we shall just rent that on the weekend and eat popcorn here.

Sassy - Yahoo. No more going back to that apartment for you guys. Glad that you had some help. Tell your hubby that there is to be no dirty looks to our Sassy.

Francie - Are you ok? I haven't seen any of the bachelors or bacholorettes. Watched one episode of one season. Now ****'s Kitchen? Totally addicted.

Cristina the concert was really good. It was in a small theatre that only seats about 500 so it was really up close and personal. I am so excited that the Gaithers and Ernie Haas and Signature Sound will be here in May. My mom got us tickets for that for my birthday. I can't wait. I hope that you have a good time with Charlotte. You named all my favorite country singers. Although I prefer the Scorpions, Meatloaf, Whitesnake.....gotta love the 80's hair on those guys. Oh yeah, and Abba

Katy - Did you get your nap? Is your hubby doing as good as you are at getting his exercise everyday? Does the Bachelor have to pick a girl at the end of this or can he just say that he isn't interested in either of them? I'll be on first thing in the morning to read your and Susan's report, so make sure you fill us in early.

Mindee - Glad that Tommy is feeling better. I am sending good vibes for him for a good day tomorrow at his appointment. So have you been downloading songs all day for your MP3 player? What kind of music are you loading onto there?

Jules - You must be a YBB expert now. Are you still enjoying it? (As much as one enjoys being stiff and sore) Is it still helping you to sleep better?

Oops I must run, my brother just called and i have to run into town my 3 year old nephew has to go to emergency because they think he just broke his leg, so I have to go and babysit the other 4. Chat with you all later.

Shopaholic1204
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Kathy~OMG!!! Me & Fonzo are sooooooooooooooo addicted to ****'s Kitchen!!!!!!!! We totally want Collen & Lacey gone!! We're so happy that Seth left, he was super annoying!!!!!!! I kind of want that other guy gone now (the one w/the long hair). Man..that show is so addicting!!! When will Collen be gone?? I cant believe she's teaches cooking..she's so horrible!!! Ughh..I hate her!!! LoL!!

What happened w/the Bachelor?? It came on tonight, right?? Did he do what the rumors said he did???

FrouFrou
03-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Just a quick hi for now...still got up early even though I didn't have to be as early as usual. Just wanted to get some walking done before heading out. That way when I get back and I am lazy all I will have to do is my BL power sculpt. Anyway...have a good day! I'll be back! :D :hug:

luckycharm
03-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Francie - I missed it on Thursday as I was not home. Both hubby and I are just waiting for Lacy to go home. Then Colleen could go next. DH said that he got a good laugh at Colleen this last week as she was trying to be a cheerleader and driving her team crazy. But I really think Lacy should have been the very first to go home.

Katy & Susan - How was the Bachelor? Were you guys to wound up and mad to get to sleep last night?

Cristina - have a good walk. Come back and chat with us, as soon as you get back in. Have fun while you are out though.

Sue - only 1 more sleep. Hope that you are able to have a relaxing day today. Or do you have to get everything all packed and ready to go? We will miss you while you are on your fun trip. My fingers are crossed that you will have a sucessful house hunting trip while you are there.

Mindee - are the kids over their sickness? Did you get your pictures framed and hung? Did you post them to facebook yet? Where is the birthday party at that you have posted on there? Everyone looks like they are having so much fun.

Sassy - how is the unpacking coming? I hope that you take a relaxing day during your time off.

Jules did you get your YBB done? I have yet to do Jillians 30n day shred. I have the house all to myself today, so today is the day that I am going to do it.

Tammy, Asia, Michelle.....:wave: Hello are you out there? Where are you! Come out and play.

Well my 3 year old nephew did break his leg. Had to sit in emergency for 6 hours before it was his turn. My SIL is blaming my brother and is not talking to him because it happened while she was out. I told her things happen and she can't blame anyone. Especially since I know it would have happened even if she was home. They have a big old tv sitting on the floor that he always climbs on and my brother is the only one that ever tries to get him to leave alone. The tv fell on his leg.

Ok must get the kids ready for school.

tommysgirl18
03-03-2009, 12:06 PM
just doing my daily pop in while Tommy makes breakfast.

I never did start uploading songs onto my MP3 player yesterday......BUT I will get a chance to start it and work on it today!

Cristina~ How did Charlotte's appointment go?

Francie~ How are you doing? Are you okay?

Sassy~ yay for not having to deal with the old place anymore!!!

Kathy~ Tommy has been downloading songs like crazy to his MP3 player, but I haven't had any time yet! Tonight is his lodge night, and he has to leave here in a couple hours for his appointment to fill out his paperwork, so I will have plenty of time today to fill up some space on mine! I have just been looking for sites that I can use to download songs off of for free, but I haven't really found any! As for what kind of music, I will be uploading a bunch of different stuff. I don't have one specific type that I like, I just enjoy it all to an extent.

The kids are over their sicknesses for the most part. Logan still has his cough, but nothing a little cough and cold medicine can't handle! The pictures are framed, but not hung up yet! Hopefully tomorrow that will get done! Yup, they are posted on Facebook.....so go ahead and check them out! Are you talking about the birthday party at the indoor bounce house? That was at a place called Pump It Up! It is an indoor bounce house place! It was a lot of fun, and a lot of exercise!

Shopaholic1204
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Cristina~Read what you wrote over on the book thread about Shopaholic..and gonna respond here, lol. They just ruined the book. Just from watching the previews, I can tell you 50 million things that are wrong with it. My friend & I were really looking forward to watching it too. But not anymore!!! Fonzo says I'm not allowed to diss the movie until I see it, lol. However..from watching the previews..it looks like they crammed all three books into one movie. Pshhh whatever. I'll probably watch it when its On Demand.

Kathy~OMG!!! When Collen was doing the cheers..Fonzo & I were like..."wtf are you doing?!!??!!?" But ya..Lacey is gonna be cooking for the blue team now. Which means, she's gonna be driving all the guys insane, lol. But it looks like she's gonna quit. I hope she seriously quits. No wait, I hope she gets booted off!! It would be too easy if she quit, lol. Collen should go next too. Ughhhhhhhhhhh I cannot stand that woman. I cant believe she charges $300 for cooking lessons, when she is a terrible cook herself!!!! She cant even remember orders!!!

Mindee~I'm doing much better!! LoL!! How are things with you?

RosieKate
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Good Morning!

Well, I didn't stay up for the Bachelor -- too tired. I read the east coast live-blogging and i watched the After the Rose on abc.com this morning and, yes, Jason is every bit the a-hole you would think after doing that. The dumpee held herself together rather well I thought and made excellent points with him. What a jerk. The gal he dumped her for should run like heck, but she apparently is not...is happy as all get out that he wants her back. Will probably watch the After the Rose part 2 tomorrow online as well, but maybe not. Tonight is the big event at my son's school that I have been working on, so i may not be so tired after I get home.

Hubby is also exercising everyday and hasn't missed a day yet either - yay! I started TOM yesterday and woke up to 177 on the scale. yeesh. My carbs were around 100 yesterday and all I can say is that I am working at it. I hope it pays off at some point. I do feel so much better physically when i exercise every day that even if I didn't lose weight I would still do it for the other benefits.

Have a good day everyone!

FrouFrou
03-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Hiya Chickies...

KATY...enjoy the event tonight! Did you manage to get enough volunteers for it afterall?

FRANCIE...yeah, just looking at the previews of the movie I wouldn't pay to see it. Now when it comes on tv I will probably watch it, lol.

MINDEE...dr appt went well. It wasn't for Charlotte but for Cambrie. She was having some tests done on her heart. They found a murmur last year and while Cambrie is quite the little faker...her momma was worried because she said her heart hurt. She's acting out because Charlotte is pregnant we think but...better safe than sorry. Her heart is fine though. Thank you for asking. I saw your pics on myspace...they are soooo good! I LOVE the black and white one of all of you!

KATHY....awww, poor little guy, hope he's feeling okay. Sorry to hear he broke his arm. That's ridiculous having to sit in ER for 6 hours before being called back!!! :yikes:

Again, SUE...enjoy your trip tomorrow! Hope you guys find the perfect place!

SUSAN...daughter was telling me about the movie last night...hadn't heard anything about it and don't remember seeing previews. She asked me if you saw it in 3D as well. I told her I had no idea. Tuna salad sounds good to me...haven't had any in quite a while.

SASSY...glad you guys got your full deposit back! Some people nit pick about every little thing.

MICHELLE...hoping all is well with you and you make it back to chat!

ASIA...you out there missy? Miss ya

TAMMY...same to you. Of course you are off being busy being a great nurse and planning the wedding!

JULES...hoping you are having a good day! Are you really liking the YBB? I am wanting to get some Gilad dvd's...I watch him on fitTv and always want to get up and workout to him but it's in the evening and I am done for the day by then, lol. Needing some different faces to look at, lol.

Okay, well...we were at the doc's for about 1 1/2 hours...they told Charlotte it would most llikely take 2. We were out by 11, a little after and then headed to Applebee's...I let Charlotte choose. She left the house this morning and didn't eat breakfast :nono: and was feeling sick. Told her she NEEDS to eat, lol. Now I need to get a load of laundry done and my BL dvd...not looking forward to that...that is a killer! Oh well, gotta suck it up and just do it! That's about all I have.

Have a great day! :hug:

Sassy_Chick
03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Hola.

Well we're getting there, slooowwwllly. Feels like we're never gonna get unpacked. lol.

Francie -- we watch Hells Kitchen too. I think we missed the last one though due to us moving......:p But we heard Seth was gone and that Lacey is now on the guys team? I really liked the 1st chick that had to leave......it was ashame she got hurt.

Kathy -- I hope your nephew is alright? Unpacking is going......just feels like we're moving in sllllooowww motion. Then I came across my hopechest that I started when I was 16. I was walking down "memory lane" when DH stated that "it was time to get back to work" :p Men just have no concept of our precious memories that we like to keep. Of course guess its not just men, my best friend kept asking me why I was keeping some things. Its my life and I want to keep certain things.....so sue me! lol.

DH is gonna make Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight......be a nice change from pizza. I feel like I have turned into a darn pizza!!!

Well guess that is about all. I hope you all are well.

Take Care.

tommysgirl18
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
well, the kids have been asleep for some time now, but I am trying to watch the hockey game, upload songs to my MP3 player, check my email and figure out what songs on want to put on!

I still haven't found any sites that I can get some songs for free from! but I will continue to look! right now, the only option we have is to go through the cds that we have and rip them to our computer, then put them onto out players. If only I knew HOW to get them from online without having to pay for them, but I guess those days of getting things for free are gone!

I am about to get something to snack on. I had to persuade the kids to eat their grilled cheeses by promising to make them pancakes for breakfast!

Shopaholic1204
03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Cristina~I totally agree. I hate it when they ruin good books.

Sassy~I was sad the first girl left too. I wish Collen had left instead. Ughhhh!!!

Mindee~Try Limewire. I get all my songs off of there. It's better than paying the songs off iTunes.

OoO..did I mention that Fonzo bought an iTouch? It's so freakin cool!!! He's gonna get me one for my bday. However, he did get me the new iPod Nano!!! I got it in hot pink. It's sooooooooooo sleek and pretty!!!!!!!!

Okay..gonna go watch a movie with the hubby.

tommysgirl18
03-03-2009, 11:16 PM
thanks Francie (and Kathy for the PM)! I am now up and ready to go with it so I am going to be a little music freak for a while! I don't think Tommy is going to be getting online tonight when he gets home!

luckycharm
03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi everyone

Must be nap time in kindergarten today.

Just seen...Confirmed Jillian is the next confirmed bachelorette. And I just might watch it this time as it says she is originally from out here in Alberta. We are good people out here!!

kay, must run and get ready to pick up Cole, I have been having a very lazy day and have not done a thing. Must Do Something.

tommysgirl18
03-04-2009, 05:59 PM
just stopping back in to see how every one is doing...

I just had a chocolate chip cookie and now I have fricken heartburn like you wouldn't believe! not sure how come that happened, since the only other time I had heartburn was when I was pregnant!

I am doing the kids laundry today, and will be doing ours tomorrow. I had to get the office manager to refund my two loads because they didn't dry all the way. so now I am waiting until Tommy gets back from the store and I will go and check on them.

I figured out how to upload/download songs last night, so I showed Tommy how to do it today.....and he has been on it ever since! Now, I will kick him off later on and I will get back on!

luckycharm
03-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Mindee - How did Tommy's appointment go for his new job? Hope it went great. Is he looking foreward to getting back to work?

jules1216
03-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Kathy--I am loving YBB!! Definitely not an expert--doing the if I can't keep up or get lost march in place until I can jump cak in thing. Some of it gets pretty fast paced and intense. My abs have been killing me. You need to do that 30 day shred so I know whether or not to buy it--I have been watching it on Ebay. Aww, sorry to hear about your nephew--at least it happenned while it's still cold and not when it gets warm out and he wants to run and play more. Your SIL is just mean--would she wanted to have gotten blamed if she was the only one home when it happenned.

Mindee--how did Tommy's first day on the job go? Teri and her friend use something called Frostwire. We had trouble when Limewire was loaded on our computer so I never tried the Frostwire, plus we need more memory so I don't want any big files taking up space.

Francie--I am going to have to search and see what an Itouch is---I am so far behind and uncool. I do know what the ipod Nano is--I have been looking at them. Did you get your question answerd about the problem you were having? Glad you and Fonzo are back to your normal routine since the BIL left.

Sassy--Teri is so depressed and sick of looking at places. She's moving with JR to his friends townhouse which she is not happy with--I told her they could always keep looking for something else. His friend isn't making them sign a lease or pay a deposit and she HAS to be out by the 31st. The people upstairs moved out so it's just her and Ryan and the girl downstairs that they are pretty sure is a prostitute--not kidding....

Katy--I really started watching at the beginning of the Bachelor, but stopped somewhere along the way...I really did like Melissa. I read what happenned and he sounds like a big jerk--it sounds like he was sneaking around with Molly and didn't even give Melissa and him a real chance--Melissa actually was brought to the studio thinking they were going to discuss wedding plans..If she had a clue what was going to happen, I bet she wouldn't have showed up--that was just wrong....I hoped she got paid alot of money to be publicly humiliated. Yay on you and hubby exercising--boo on your TOM--means I am going to be starting soon.

Cristina--I say if you like the instructor--its half the battle--I was looking at the fitness videos thread and couldn't decide if I wanted to get the 30 day shred Kathy is going to do or the YBB--looked at youtube and YBB looked fun--there was one with some guys doing drunk YBB that was funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU1-70UqlQA)

Sue--have a safe trip!! Glad your mom is better--My mom starts he chemo and radiation Monday the 19th.

SuzyQ-I cry when I listen to sappy songs myself--there was one by Tim McGraw about don't take the girl--I still cry when I hear it..Glad you are a good mommy and don't sew buttons on your childrens eyes--though there have been a few times I bet you wanted to sew Rachels mouth shut...(j/k!)

well, I have a few other sites to catch up on and then I have go do my YBB!! (then it's bedtime!!)

Sassy_Chick
03-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Hola.

Well the kitchen is pretty much done. Tomorrow I am going to tackle the "Guitar Room" which is in complete caos! lol. Then Friday is my best friend and my hair appt. TG my hair is driving me totally INSANE!!!!!!!! :fr: I am thinking about going back to being blonde again. But I know that takes soooo much effforrt and not sure if I am up for that. We'll see. Maybe I'll just go Sinead O' Connor and buzz it all off! HA! lol.

Francie -- Yeah Collen is a waste of space I think. I can't beleive she has a cooking school???!!! :yikes: Very scary.

Jules -- Sorry that Teri is depressed.........I hope that everything works out for her. We had a drug dealer live next door to us at our old place. He got evicted and the police even broke down his door! :o I am SO glad to be outta that place!!!

Well I hope you all are well and are able to enjoy the nice weather we are supposed to be getting this weekend.........:sunny:

jules1216
03-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Sassy--yeah for the kitchen being done!! I love your hair color...the red looks good with your skin tone...

tommysgirl18
03-04-2009, 09:49 PM
well, I am taking the opportunity since Tommy went with our neighbor to the store, to get online!

so far we haven't had any issues with Limewire. My sister gave us another site to look into, so we will check that one out too!

Kathy~ His appointment went great! In fact, the lady called him today to tell him how his drug test went and asked him about some of the things that he can do since they have a few openings right now.

Jules~ He didn't start today....he is waiting to hear from the lady about when to start. He showed me all the stuff that he had to fill out for the job....most of it was confidential stuff (basically saying that he can't discuss with any one outside of work what goes on there). And I was right, he will be doing stuff for the military. I will check out that site as well.

Sassy~ It is good to hear from you!

Shopaholic1204
03-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Jules~My little problem was solved and is gone now. Thank God!!! LoL!! Here's the iTouch: http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/ My friend's hubby actually designed a few games for it too!! They're really fun to play!!!!

Sassy~****'s Kitchen comes on tomorrow. *cues in scary music* I hope Collen or Lacey goes home!! But you know what...I think they keep them around to make the show more interesting. Because, that is the one thing they do on America's Next Top Model!! And its super annoying!!!

tommysgirl18
03-04-2009, 11:14 PM
I just wanted to catch up with you ladies and see how every one is doing. I skimmed the posts and I am going to check out that hundred push up page.

I just wanted to also give you a forewarning that I might be a little scarce around here soon. My mom sent me an email today stating that my grandma was rushed to this hospital this morning because she has refused to eat or drink anything for the past 48 hours. they say that if she makes it through this then they will be discharging her in three days to a nursing home. I will keep you informed and let you ladies known, but I know how you all worry so I just wanted to give you a heads up if I go MIA for a little bit.

luckycharm
03-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Howdy everyone.

Mindee - :hug: hope everything works out with your gramma. She is in my thoughts and prayers. keep us posted.

Francie - Glad that you are better.

Sassy - You got the most important room of the house done. Yay. Well it is good to know that 3 of us will be all sitting down watching the tv at the same time tomorrow. What are you going to do without the excitement of your old place? :lol:

Jules - Ok I will do Jillians 30 ds tomorrow. Then I will let you know. Maybe I should try and find some Richard Simmons videos to do. :lol: My Dh always hides anything of his that I get. Sorry that Teri is feeling low. :hug: to you and your mom. Your both still in my thoughts and prayers.

Hello to everyone else. :wave: Come out and play soon.

jules1216
03-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Mindee--well good luck to Tommy!! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I have a coworker who turned 64 in January and went downhill fast in the last 6 months. She's in the hospital and they are sending her to a nursing home for rehab...I hope she gets well and is able to come back to work.

Francie--glad your problem is fixed!! The I-touch looks like Teri's I-phone.

Kathy--I have some Richard Simmons oh VHS--could never do them if the kids were home....

well it's 6:15 and I need to get in the shower and go to work...yuck...hubby's staying home..he's actually thinking about quitting.

FrouFrou
03-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Good morning ladies...

Sorry for bein gmis yesterday...busy day with the little rugrat and errands and other stuff. Today is a busy one as well...it is supposed to be 84 so we plan on getting out today and enjoying the beautiful weather...plus other stuff! I WILL be back later to catch up.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :hug:

FrouFrou
03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
OMG! JULES...that is sooo funny...love the guy in the middle...looked like he was really getting into it! Best way ever to exercise-drunk! :lol:

FRANCIE...that is a cool little gadget! Just couldn't imagine trying to watch something on that tiny thing though, lol.

Okay...ladies...I'll be back later this evening after the little one is gone...no preschool today.

Have a good one!

Mom2Gaby
03-05-2009, 01:49 PM
wow, to the weather where you live Cristina! Sounds so nice, enjoy it for me!

A quick fly by for me, I need to get to work,another 6 days in a row. Annoyed w/ the Bachelor still , happy to hear about Jillian!

anyway, lousy on my evening eating and am back up to 145, so need to tighten my mouth and get serious again. What a pain. I don't know why this is so hard?? Maybe I am bored w/ the whole thing? :?:

If you need a hug here is one :hug::hug::hug::hug:!

:wave: hello to everyone.

Sassy_Chick
03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Hola.

Well my bf woke us up after she got off of work this morning. (she works the exact same shift as me -- we work together) Which was kinda good since DH has to go and get our breaks fixed on our car today. :p So I am here all alone today.

I am so not motivated either. I just want to go climb back into bed and go back to sleep!!!! lol. It is totally beautiful outside today though, its like 60 degrees outside. I have the heat off and a couple windows open. ;)

I know the sunshine and nice weather should motivate me, but it doesn't. I dunno what is wrong with me lately. I am just soooooo tired........and I've been on "vacation" since last week.......I knowe we have moved and all but I honestly didn't do much moving because we had so much help I didn't really need too. I have been helping put things away and I did clean the old apt. But still nothing like what the rest of the people have been doing.

Well I made an appt. with my RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) my bf's mom recommended him and that was another reason she stopped by this morning, to give me the #, well she just went ahead and dialed and handed me the phone. lol. (yeah she is very um motivating to get things done.....lol)

So my appt. w/ the dr is March 26th @ 10:30 AM. I think I have a plan. I want to try to of course get pregnant ASAP. I will give myself until next September. That gives me more than a year to get pregnant. I am hoping that I can get pregnant right away and then get pregnant again after that because my um time is running out here. So if I do not get pregnant by next year, then that is it. I'm not trying no more because I will just be too old and I don't wanna be an old granny at my kids hs graduation. lol.

Then if I do not get pregnant by next September, I think I am going to go for the WL Surgery. That also give me that amount of time to lose weight on my own as well. I know I have been doing a pretty decent job, but I have a long ways to go yet and I am just really sick of carrying this weight around.

I found out today that I weigh the exact same as my fil does. Now my fil is a foot taller than me, so it doesn't look bad on him, it looks really bad on me. That is the bad part about being shorter, your weight shows.

Anyways, that is about all from my end.

Take Care Everybody!!!!

Shopaholic1204
03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Sassy~My friend gave me this tea called Fertili Tea. It supposed to help you get pregnant. I've been drinking it for 2 days now..so I havent noticed any changes yet..but hopefully I'll notice something soon. If you cant get preg, then you can always adopt.

Btw..Jason is such a creep!! Read this!!
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/05/bachelors-melissa-suspected-molly-was-the-other-woman/

tommysgirl18
03-05-2009, 04:40 PM
this will be a quick one from me for now....

I have talked to my mom a couple of times through email and she hasn't stated if my grandma is getting worse or not. although I haven't gotten an email back from her since I asked her how she was doing.

I have been doing our laundry so far today, and that is a chore in itself. I just put all three loads back in for another time around the dryer to make sure that they are all dry!

Logan and Marissa are both not napping......so it will be an early bedtime for them tonight! Brandon got up at about 2:15 this morning and ended up in bed with us.....then he kicked Tommy out of bed, literally. so it was a rough go round for us. hopefully he will go to bed early tonight as well!

Tommy did get a call, in fact he got two today, from the lady from the temp agency. the first call was for a position on the second shift, which with three kids doesn't work well. so, he passed on that job offer. then she called here about an hour ago with a new position on day shift. she is faxing over his resume and will call when she hears something back! so, if all goes well, she thinks that he will start tomorrow at 6 or 6:30am and work until 2 or 2:30pm!

jules1216
03-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Mindee--second shift was always my fave..I could wake up on my own and get things done around the house before I went to work and then go to sleep when I got home. I am not a morning person..I know I never will be even though I can't sleep past 8am anymore...when that alarm rings at 5:45 AM I want to do nothing but turn it off and stay in bed. When I get home I have to push myself to do anything except plop my butt on the couch and veg out in front of the tv. I worked third shift and absolutely hated it. I couldn't sleep and got severe headaches. Good luck to Tommy--hope he gets the day shift...

Francie--I read about the Bachelor and even tried to get into it this season, but didn't finish. Melissa was my fave. I liked Stephanie too, but Jason wasn't for her, I see her with a refined good looking older and very rich man. You would think after being "hurt" by Deanna and having a small son to be a role model for, Jason would have been a wonderful bachelor. It would have been better to have had a repeat of the guy that didn't choose either.. Lots of hate on message boards for him and Molly.

Sassy--sometimes the "rest" of the move is harder than the heavy lifting part. I bet your place is starting to look awesome. Good luck on the fertility treatments--hope we have to send baby gifts to you and Francie like we did Mindy!!

SuzyQ--Just so you don't get bored with us. I wish taking it off was as easy as putting in on myself. Hugs back at you!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Cristina--I would love some temps in the 80's--we are suppossed to be in the 60's the next few days then back to the 40's.

Hi to everyone else!!!! Hope everything is well....

Going to take Dominic to get pics done at Sears today. Teri called his babysitter and told her she was bringing hom back to her instead of putting him in the company daycare. It's easier for hubby and me since the babysitter is 10 minuntes from where we work and Dominic will come spend the night at our house on Mondays and Thursdays. Teri said she will probably stay the night those noghts so it's a half an hour drive home instead of an hour!!

FrouFrou
03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Good morning, all...

I meant to make it back but it just didn't happen. I have been so tired lately and once I get dinner done and sit to eat, I am pretty much done for the day.

It was a hot one yesterday...85! It was in the high 70's when I went for a walk and man did I regret it. Supposed to be in the 70's today. Keep thinking after a few days of this beautiful weather we are going to get hit with a good snow storm, lol. Can't believe the time change is this weekend either, ugh!

JULES...pictures are going to turn out so cute! Of course with a cutie pie like Dominic how can they not! And I agree with you about liking the instructor on the exercise dvds. There's some I just can't stand and wouldn't be able to do them. I've seen this Gilad guy on FitTv and like him, and what he does. Wish I could be in Hawaii with them doing the exercise, lol! You are doing great with yours!

SUSAN...I did enjoy the weather yesterday...it was nice and warm! I hear ya on staying on plan/eating etc...why the heck does it have to be so stinking hard?!!! I am in a mood where I just want to quit! I won't of course, but would love to! But yeah, thinking I too am bored with it all. I wish I was in the 140's like you! Hope you have a good day today, don't work too hard!

And speaking of the scales...I didn't WI last Saturday...was just so frustrated with all this. Got down to 178 point something when I was sick and then quickly shot back up to 180 something...just tired of it all. But as I said, I can't and won't quit. I have come to far and I refuse to gain back the little bit I lost. I know I keep going up and down from 180-183'ish but I refuse to stay there. So for now, I guess I will just keep bouncing back and forth.

MINDEE...hoping Tommy got the day job!

SASSY...you'll be settled in soon enough, then it will seem like it was all just a dream.

SUE...hoping you are enjoying Vegas!

HIYA KATY, TAMMY, KATHY, FRANCIE, MICHELLE, ASIA and anyone else I have missed!

Nothing smuch going on today. Enjoying the warm weather today. Have both kids today, Chase and Cambrie. Going to go for a walk later...walk for me, bike ride for them. Was going to take them to the show but there is nothing on. Their grandma takes them almost every weekend so whatever is on they have already seen...nothing new on. So I just got some dvds yesterday. Hoping to not sit in front of the tv all day. Then will take them for pizza later. I'll try to get some exercise in later this evening, or take my free day today...we'll see. Anywho...

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend!

Mom2Gaby
03-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Good Morning -

We made it to Friday, what a fast week here!

Jules- Do you like Sears pictures, I have never tried that one, always went to JCPen. when the girls were little. I'ld like to get a picture of all the girls w/ me for my birthday, that would be nice to have, either that or a tattoo. lol -jk
Don't get me started on Jason, what a dimwit. He would have showed a lot more maturity if he didn't pick Melissia or Molly and just said he needed more time or whatever. He just doesn't really *get* it that he propsoed to someone and gave her a ring!! Duh, that means something dimwit, you don't crying over some other lady the minute the cameras stop rolling. And btw - he cried A LOT in the show! Whatever.....I just want to kick him in the shins.lol

Cristina - wow, I want your weather! It isn't too bad today, 50ish. hmmm, I had a glass of wine and some pretzels w/ mustard last night. Thought about my boredom with it all....lol. I actually was 143.8 this morning, so maybe I should drink more??? lmbo, jk. *sigh..... I'll keep at it if you keep at it! :hug: Hope you have a good day w/ Chase & Cambrie!

Mindee- Good luck w/ Tommy's employment! You're lucky he was able to get a job so fast.

Hi :wave: to Francie & Sassy and everyone else! :wave:

Better get to work myself! My knee hurts from bending all the way to the floor, I am getting old , I guess.
Dressed Gaby this morning in a dress that I bought last Fall, was too short but she refused to take it off so I told her to not to bend over and to keep her legs shut, don't want anyone to see her undies. She just laughed.
Charlottes Web is this weekend, it is at the childrens theatre and G will have swimming before that tomorrow night.
At least when I work the weekends it is more relaxed, so I can do things when I get off at 3:30pm.

anyway- better get!

tommysgirl18
03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
well, we are back to some form of normalcy and by that I mean that Tommy was able to get the job on day shift!!!! He started this morning at 9am because he had to wait for HR to get there in order to get his badge and stuff. I talked to him on his lunch break and he likes what he is doing. He couldn't really tell me too much since after all he signed a whole stack of papers about confidentiality since he is working on stuff for the military. But he loves it!

Logan, like usually is NOT napping. Marissa is napping thank goodness! Tommy will go after work and pick up a white leather couch from a lady that was giving it away for free! His friend is meeting there with his truck to help him.....so I am going to see if the office manager knows if anyone is looking for a couch since our long one will more then likely go into the trash.

now I am off to upload/download some songs onto my MP3 player since I have some time to myself!

tommysgirl18
03-06-2009, 03:24 PM
ok, I just talked to my mom and my grandma is going to the nursing home tomorrow. she was on the other line, so she is going to call me back.

FrouFrou
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM
I am back for a few minutes...got the little down for her nap and Chase is quietly playing his game and watching Flushed Away...silly kids movie.

SUSAN...I am feeling old myself, but you missy are not! I am pushing 50 :yikes: Seems weird to say it and to even think that I am going to be that old this year-ugh! I think I will be/stay 49 until it's not believeable anymore, lol. Just added Charlotte's Web to my list of movies to get for the kids. They have a theatre for kids here and didn't even think about it...they are showing Cinderella but only on Friday's at noon-could have done it today but completely forgot about it. They have a buffet lunch/matinee. Anyway today would have been perfect since Cambrie didn't have preschool...she goes on Fri at noon. Anywho...chatty. And I think we ALL should drink more :lol: Or in my case, I should drink.

MINDEE...nursing home is probably the best place for your grandma. I know we don't like to think about it, or put them there but sometimes it best. We tried to take care of my grandpa, just couldn't. He hated the nursing home but it was best for him. Glad Tommy got the job. :clap:

JULES...how did the picture taking go? Hope you are having a good day.

Well, I took the kids for their bike ride, my walk. Now to get some more done later. Gonna wait until they leave at 6 today. Getting some laundry done now and then some reading done later.

Take care ladies, and have a good day! :hug:

luckycharm
03-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Cristina - don't you just love the singing slugs in flushed away? :rofl: My DH laughs so hard when the little timy one comes out and sings with the deepest voice. Anyways, we are so glad to have you back. Glad that you got the walk in. I haven't done any walking at all this week. Need to get back into it.

Susan - I always used to get the kids pictures done at Sears. They always did a great job. Now we have a Walmart, and I don't have to drive so far to get the pictures done. I would like to get a family one done this year. When is your birthday?

Mindee - Glad that Tommy will like his job, and that he got on day shift. At least your grandma will be taken care of in the nursing home. Hopefully she will make a few good friends. Did you get your MP3 player all loaded up?

Jules - Good thing that you are taking Dominic to get his pictures done, seems as he loves you best, and you will get him to smile nice. I am not a morning person either. At my last 2 jobs, they all knew that if DH had to work out of town, I was going to be 15 minutes late getting to work. Good thing that he doesn't work out of town to often. He actually is a morning person, and keeps our household running. (Doen't ever let me forget it)
Also a big :grouphug: to you, as you must need it. DH must be kinda grouchy and stressed if he is thinking of quitting. I know how they take it out on those that are at home.

Sassy - I am glad that you got your appointment. My fingers are crossed for you. I am also sending good vibes. It took us 4 years to get all moved from our house in town to our house in the country. We were keeping the house in town for the kids, so that they could have a place to live when they went to college, but neither one will be going there.

Francie, how are you feeling? Where did your friend find the tea? Got to watch ****'s Kitchen last night. Glad that Colleen is gone, and I would be curious to see how her cooking school does now. Raw Pastry? And I couldn't believe how well Lacy did on the other team. Interesting. DH was so mad, he is working out of town, and has to share a room with another guy that he works with, but doesn't have anything in common with. He was stuck watching Robot Chicken and Futurerama :rofl: Plus he said that he changed the channel every 10 minutes. He can't wait to get home.

Katy, Tammy, Michelle, Asia :wave:

Well. I must run, and get the house tidy before hubby gets home. I've talked to him today, and he is just leaving, and has a 6 hour drive to get home. Plus he is cranky. How fun will that be....

RosieKate
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi everyone...sorry I haven't been around...it's been a busy week and now I have a headache and a little sore throat - ugh. Still exercising every day. Carbs are hit and miss, but scale said 173 this morning. Guess I got the TOM bloat off.

Hope to play some catch-up this weekend

tommysgirl18
03-07-2009, 12:54 AM
just stopping in to check up on every one!

we got a newer couch, that Tommy got from a lady online. it is a nice leather couch, in good condition, but we need to clean it up really good. but it has two recliners on it...one at each end.

Tommy is already asleep on the couch, and I will be heading to bed shortly. we are going to the Autorama tomorrow, so I am charging the batteries for the camera, and getting myself ready for a loooooooong day of walking! I am going to push that we leave from here early enough to get down there and get home early since the Wings play tomorrow night. I want to be back home and sitting on my nice comfy couch watching the game.

my mom told me that my grandma was basically rebelling by not eating. she wanted my mom to spoon feed her every thing, and my mom told her that she was still able to feed herself.

Shopaholic1204
03-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi everyone!!! Just a quick one for me.

Kathy~My friend found the tea online. I was going to buy it myself, but she already had it..and said she wasnt gonna use it..so she mailed it to me!! It was very nice of her, and it saved me money. Omg, Fonzo loved Robot Chicken..lol. That show is so weird, lol. But ya..I'm soooooooooo glad Collen is gone. You know what they said.."those who cant do..teach" And that probably fits Collen, lol. Altough the raw pastry..ewww. I was mad that Lacey did well on the mens side. I was hoping she would mess up big time. But theres also next week. Omg..did you see the previews?? It looked soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

Okay ya..its 5:30am..and I'm finally going to bed. I got really into my book tonight, lol. I'm so tired, so I'm going to sleep, lol.

Sassy_Chick
03-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Hola. :sunny:

Well yesterday I went out with my bf and her baby :bb: all day. We went shopping and I got DH some chili pepper stuff for the kitchen. (that is what he wants to decorate the kitchen with), then we got our hair done. I am a blonde! Ha ha. Well I have blonde highlights. It looks good, well so everybody tells me anyways. :lol: I like it, its short and refreshing........;)

I would post pictures on myspace, but my computer is not up yet, I am still using DH's laptop. If we can find the card reader for my camera, then I can post them. I think also my bf took pictures of me too, so if she uploads them onto her computer I'll have her send them to me.

Well this is my last day of vacation. :( I go back to work tomorrow night. I stayed up as late as I could this morning, I managed to stay awake until 4 am. Then DH called me after he got off work at 7:30 am, so I've been up since. I plan on going back to bed after I get done here.......UGH I dread going back to nightshift. :( I so enjoyed being "normal" again and enjoying the nice weather. Today is going to be even nicer, up to 74!!!! :faint: But alas, I have to get back onto a nightshift schedule...........:cry:

Francie and Kathy -- yeah I was glad to see Colleen leave and was surprised to see Lacey do so well on the mens team, so we'll just have to see what happens this coming week!!! Francie -- when I was at the beauty salon yesterday, I met a girl who also has PCOS, who has a 5 yr. old child, so yes its possible, she gave me some more hope yesterday.........:^:

Mindee -- Sorry to hear about your grandma, I hope that she gets used to the nursing home soon. I know its really tough. All of my grandparents were in a nursing home too. One of my grandpa's did very very well. He went in after my grandma died and it really was the best thing for him, otherwise he would have been home all alone. He did so well at the nursing home. Made lots of friends and even was voted "King" for Valentines Day once. lol. :congrat: to Tommy on the job!!! Esp Dayshift! I know how that is. My bf and I want dayshift. I am just basically "burnt out" on 3rds......But we are both very thankful to have a job right now..........

Jules -- I think 2nd shift was always my fav as well. I guess because I always hated getting up early but now that I am older, I kinda like it......I know weird...........I will be SO glad once everything is all put away........I know it will take some time. But it will happen eventually........

Cristina -- I haven't weighed in either, but so far the scale has not budged either way, so I guess yes I am not losing, but at least I am not gaining......I really haven't had much of an appetite lately, which is good, I mean I do eat, just not as much............

Suzy Q -- DH has knee problems so I can sympathize........:hug:

Katie -- Hello. :wave: Glad you could stop in.

Kathy -- Thanks I have a really good feeling about this time around with the fertility treatments. I have been to two other drs before but things got in the way, so I think my bf is right, I think its just timing. I think this is the right time. I honestly and truly feel it.........;)

I hope everyone else out there is doing well!!!!

Big :hug:

Mom2Gaby
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Hey all..........

Quickie bacause I am at work and just a 15 min break.

WI was 143 this morning, I will take it.

Kathy - Did DH make it home ok? Hope so and hope he wasn't too cranky! Oh, my birthday is 3-25, sorry I didn't answer before :)

Cristina - omg- we're getting so old! lol I can't believe I will be 45 this year, sheesh, I don't feel it, except for my knee's. ha. Good for you on bike riding, I haven't done that in years!

Mindee- Glad to hear it worked out for Tommy and the job! Hope you are having a good day!

Katy- :hug:, hope you are feeling better today!

Yikes better get, time is up! Gab will go see Charlotte's Web tonight w/ her dad, I forgot about the time change and I have to work tomorrow....*sigh and the ex has to take a friend to the airport in the morning so we can't see the play tomorrow.

better get!!

FrouFrou
03-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Just a quick HI for now. The day just got away from me, plus I spent too much time on myspace with the music and now I am going to grab a sandwich and watch some t.v....if there's anything on. I will be back tomorrow afternoon/early evening sometime to chat more...we have an open house, ugh! Anyway...hoping everyone is having a great weekend. Hugs

tommysgirl18
03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
well, we went to the Autorama earlier today. It was a lot of fun, the boys did a little bit of walking themselves, so they were really tired. we then went to Logan's for dinner at 3:30ish or so.....so it was an early dinner for us. we then went to Meijer's to look at tv's and then had to buy Marissa a new pair of pajamas because her outfit was ALL wet!

we ran into two of my sisters and their families down at the Autorama. my sister Beth informed me that my grandma is NOT going to the nursing home because her kidneys are shutting down, so the nursing home won't take her. so she is still at the hospital.........so things are not looking up for her.

It is almost 10pm and it seems MUCH later than that!

luckycharm
03-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Just in for a quick :wave: to everyone.

A cranky hubby made it home, and we all stayed away from the remote, and let him have total control of the t.v. Then DS#1 had ordered a movie that DH has talked about for years, but we couldn't find it anywhere. Took 3 months to get here, so we all watched that, and DH was happy....called Tucker, A man and His Big Dream. Anyone seen it. About a man who invented a car in the 1940's, was way ahead of the times, but the big 3 motor company's shut him down...

Mindee, there is quite a few people in nursing homes that have kidneys that don't work. (Here anyways). She unfortunately will have to have dialisis (sp).

SusieQ - Oh a birthday coming up. Its ok that you didn't answer, I would have just kept on asking. :lol: My DD cried when the spider died at the end of Charlotte's Web.

Sassy - Sorry that you have to go back to work. That sucks. I am thinking of applying for a job that is at a warehouse, and I would have to work 3rd shift. It pays well, but it will take about 5 years to get onto day shift. My hubby and I are in discussion. The other option is in a nursing home, but it would be shift work, and I would have to work weekends. 1 week days, 1 week afternoons, 1 week nights.

Francie - What book are you reading that had you up all night? Did you get to sleep enough today, or did you just get a couple hours? Does Fonzo like Family Guy too? :lol: We just couldn't get into Robot Chicken, or Futurama.

Katy - sending you lots of good vibes so that you can feel better soon. :hug:

Robin - If you are reading this :wave: we are here. Come and say hi to everyone.

Everyone, Cristina and I used to chat with Robin years ago, and she is newly back so I invited her to come and join us.

Well, I must run. Two little girls in Cole's class invited him to come to church with them tomorrow, but we are having a bad blizzard again and I think we might be snowed in. The neighbors down the road are stuck, and hubby went to help them try and get out. I should hitch up the horses and see how they are doing. We have some real horse power to get them out.

tommysgirl18
03-08-2009, 01:44 AM
just thought I would pop back in here before going off to find some more music!

Kathy~ Dialysis is considered a life line, and my grandma has already signed power of attorney to my mom and she doesn't want any artificial means of life. And if that falls into that category then she won't do it.

I talked to my mom and she is just waiting for the call from the hospital.

jules1216
03-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Mindee--Hubby and I used to go to World of Wheels every year on his bday--the tour doesn't stop in DC any more--the closest is in Pittsburgh--I keep thinking I will just buy tickets and get us a room. The pics were awesome--he would love it.

Kathy--my hubby is cranky too. He says he's not..it's me....He wants to see that movie--he loved The Worlds Last Indian--I have watched that one may times--he would love to go to the salt flats. Yuck to your weather!!

Cristina--the picture taking was good--he's so serious at first but they got some good shots. I will see if I can post the link. hope you get one buyer that wants your house now!!

SuzyQ--I always took the kids to Sears when they were little. I went to Kmart for some others but I got a coupon for Sears so that's where I went. I can't wait to get them.

Sassy--Teri and JR are going to move into his friends townhouse this week--she hasn't seen it yet. A couple of the other fell through--the people picked other people. They really wanted a three bedroom place, but I think this one is only two. JR says it's in a good neighborhood.

Francie--are you and Fonzo enjoying this great weather???

Katy--one of my coworkers was telling us her daughter found out that she has diabetes and is keepinng her carbs to 20 at mealtimes and walking--she's lost 70 lbs in less than 6 months. She may get to stop taking the shots and just get a pill to take by mouth or just control it with diet.

Hubby's bellowing...gotta go...hi and bye to everyone else!!

Mom2Gaby
03-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Sheesh, Jules......you and Kathy need to get the hubby's together! One bellowing and the other in charge of the remote. haha

grrrrr, good morning. Whose idea was it to change the clocks ahead?? And why in lords name is it still snowing in March?? Woke up to it this monrning, what a bother.

I also woke up to 141.8 on the scale! Yay. I made my salad this morning for lunch and oatmeal and a yogurt for breakfast.

I had a small portion of wine :D and 3 calms forte and went right to sleep last night.

Gab liked Charlottes Webs, she said it was funny (the rat anyway was funny) and she laughed. She is so cute.

Robin - Can't wait to meet you!

Kathy - Sweet about being invited to church. I liked the Julia Roberts CW, I don't like the Paul Lynne/Deddie Reynolds (remember that one??) back from the 70's , waaaay depressing.

Jules- Did you get the pictures back yet? Maybe I will try Sears. How is your weekednd??

Cristina & Mindee - hope you ladies are having a good Sunday! Sorry about your grandma Mindee :hug:

:wave: hi to everyone else.....better get back to work!

jules1216
03-08-2009, 12:58 PM
SuzyQ--both of them have the garage obsession--they would either love each other or kill each other...I get the pics back on the 23rd. Thank goodness it's not snowing here...I am ready for spring and sunshine and temps in the 60's and 70's. I hate the time change too--gain or lose I am screwed up sleep wise and have a dull headache for about 3 days...You can print the coupons off the website for Sears.

Gotta get a couple things done...Ry came over....

Shopaholic1204
03-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay..taking a break from cleaning..cuz its so freakin hot in here..and we only have one fan up. I wish they would turn the a/c on. I need it now!! LoL!! I'm wearing capris and flip flops, lol.

Kathy~The book I'm reading is called Switch by Sandra Brown. It's really good. I'm soooooooo into it!! And yes, Fonzo does like Family Guy. I dont like it very much though. I'm more into American Dad & King of the Hill. Robot Chicken is okay..I really dont get it..but some of it is funny. I dont get Futurerama either. That show makes no sense to me, lol.

Jules~We havent been outside to enjoy the weather yet, lol. But the windows are open. It looks pretty gloomy outside though. I hope it rains and cools off a little bit. I need some air blowing in, lol.

Okay..I should get back to clean before Fonzo finds out I'm slacking, lol. At least I get to dance around listening to my ipod!!

Mom2Gaby
03-08-2009, 05:52 PM
omgosh - speaking of dancing........Melissa from the Bachelor is going to be on DWTS! yay...good for her.

FrouFrou
03-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi ladies...

In a grumpy mood...kids and time change-hating the time change...thinking I will move to Arizona where they don't do it!

KATHY...I do remember Robin...long time! Glad the movie statisfied the hubby.

ROBIN...:wave: hope to see ya posting here!

SUSAN...yay to 141!

MINDEE...I saw the pictures on myspace...looked like lots of fun.

JULES...can't wait to see the pictures of the little guy.

FRANCIE...I've had the air on since Wednesday, lol...okay, no, I take that back. I switched over to the heat this morning because it was cold. At least we have nice weather, right? I keep thinking though...we will get some snow sometime this month...that's usually the way it goes.

MICHELLE...hoping all is well with you.

SUE...hoping you are enjoying Vegas for me/us! Wishing I was there too!

KATY, TAMMY, ASIA & SASSY...hoping you ladies are enjoying the weekend!

Not much going on with me...spent most of the morning cleaning and decluttering for a stupid open house that one person showed up for. Really getting tired of this. Work my arse off for nothing. Of course you never know who, if anyone will show up so...having another in two weeks. That will be about the time I will be ready to head off on a trip to AR...I've had enough of everything.

No exercise today-yet, and none yesterday. I had planned some yesterday and was about to and yeah, that didn't happen. I plan on doing something later, but if not whatever. I'm really tired of exercising, staying op etc, etc...ugh! I think I need a break from it all for a while. Not sure if I will but it sounds good, lol. Anywho...end of rant.

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend! :hug:

Sassy_Chick
03-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Hola.

Well I am back @ work Yay. lol. At least it was nice not having to leave as early as I used to. I am only about 5 min or so from work now! :woohoo:

Kathy -- I wish you luck on whichever job you choose. In this economy I know its tough. 3rd shift isn't too bad, esp my schedule, where I work 3 nights one week and 4 nights the next. But I am just really sick of working nights and the long hours. I also worked in a nursing home when I first was out of HS. It was a great experience for me. I met so many interesting and wonderful people!

Jules -- I wish Teri and JR all the best!!!! :) I know my house is in complete caos right now, but once we get it all done, I know I am gonna be in heaven! I already am, but you know what I mean! I am also gonna be planting some flowers and what not this spring. So I can't wait!

Big :hug:

tommysgirl18
03-09-2009, 01:57 AM
sorry it has taken me so long to get in here......

We took the kids to the local flea market Sunday morning. There was a local church that said that they were giving clothes to those that need it for free while it all lasted, so we just went to see what they had. I grabbed myself a few things, got Marissa a couple of bigger shirts and then we walked around the rest of the place. I got a couple of plastic barbells for my tongue ring and then we left.

we went to Walmart to see what tvs they had there and the whole time we were there Logan and Brandon took turns making scenes in the store! It was really embarrassing, but hey you get over it. we got out into the van and Logan was still carrying on. I was trying not to laugh as I heard him scream "no bullsh*t" from the back seat over and over again.

then we came home and got a couple of things in order, then there was a knock on the door. My in-law's came over since they were out and about. we hung out here for a while and then they left to go home. Right when they got here, about 3:30ish or so, I had called my mom's house to talk to her. My sister Beth answered the phone and so I talked to her and she informed me of the latest news on my grandma. When I talked to Beth, my grandma was in a coma and they were giving her morphine. She then handed the phone to my mom and I was talking to her about my grandma and told her about a tattoo idea I had that will honor my grandma and grandpa.

I am going to get a deer by a tree with some pansies around it. My grandpa was an avid hunter, and had some land (which went to my male cousins since they hunt, or at least did hunt) where he would go to hunt. So, the deer and the tree will be in honor of him, and then my grandma's favorite flower is pansies, so I am going to get those on there. I am thinking of getting it on my shoulder, but I will keep you up to date.

And so we went about the rest of our day like we normally do. we got some chinese food for us, and the kids wanted McDonald's so we got them that. we ate dinner, then bath time, then bed time! an early night for all them, (but as I type this, some almost 6 hours later) Marissa is still awake. But anyways....we were sitting on our new couch watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and the phone rang. We have the caller id that shows up on our tv, so when I saw my mom's name come up, I wasn't going to answer it, but Tommy informed me that he wasn't going to, so I did. It was my mom calling to tell me that my grandma had passed away at 8:20 last night.

My grandma is going to be cremated so they will hold a memorial service, I believe after she is cremated. My mom is going to let me know all the details. It was one of those "you knew it was coming" moments, but it still knocks you on your butt when it happens.

I am still trying to figure out how I am going to tell the kids. I will do it when Tommy is home, so I will have to brainstorm some ideas while Brandon is at school Monday afternoon before Tommy gets home from work.

Sassy_Chick
03-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Mindee.........my sympathies to you and your family.......:hug:

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/461/461556nh6byec4kn.jpg (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

FrouFrou
03-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Good morning...

MINDEE...hugs to you and your family.

Hello to everyone else.

Nothing much going on...did get some exercise done last night after all, a hour...better than nothing I guess. Going to do a 40 minute dvd later since Cambrie is trying to sleep...apparently she was a little too tired this morning and Josh said she needs a nap. Anyway...I have nothing, lol. Going to go for a walk in about 30 minutes...have to get it in early as we are supposed to get some nasty storms later.

Later :wave:

luckycharm
03-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Morning everyone

Mindee - :hug: I am so sorry about your grandma. It does come as quite a blow, even though you know that it is coming.

Ok I am so jealous that you get to turn the a/c on. It is freakin -40 degrees F outside today. Besides the fact that we are snowed in and can't go anywhere until a snowplow comes and plows the road and our driveway the mile to the highway. I HATE WINTER! and to think, only at least 6 more weeks of this.

Sorry, I am a little cranky this morning. I will go and have a nap, and come back when I can play nice.

RosieKate
03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
:hug::hug:Mindee:hug::hug: so sorry about your grandma! Love your tattoo idea..they will always be in your heart. I know you will figure out a way to tell the kids. Having had to do this myself, all I can say is you have to tell them and it does work out. Sometimes my kids have been able to have the words to express what we all felt better than the grownups did. They let themselves feel things, not like us so called grownups ;)

Hi all.. I'm still exercising everyday - yippee! Let's see, Friday, I blew the carbs because I ate a bacon cheeseburger from Humdinger - bad me. But since, everyday has been under 100 g. Weighed in at 173 today. I'm just the (Not so) Little Engine that could, haha.

Kathy - sorry you are snowed in. I have been *****ing about snow all morning ( I'm seriously sick of snow - this is OREGON fps!) but we don't have it nearly as bad as you, so I'll shut up.

Sassy - welcome to your new home...can't wait to see pics and read all about your home projects. Good luck with the fertility doc. I, too, have met moms with PCOS over the years, so it is way too soon to give up!

Cristina - Hope the next open house goes well...how's the market where you are? Prices here are lower, but not totally tanking. Sales seem to be taking longer, but they are still happening. I have some friends who are now first time home buyers who never thought they would ever be able to afford a home in our community. I guess you just never know, huh.

Susan- I'm looking forward to DWTS...love that show; and I'm excited that Melissa was added. I saw her Ellen interview and thought she handled herself very well. She has a lot more class that the people she's had to deal with. DWTS will give her a nice chunk of change that will take the sting out of the Bachelor experience.

HI to everyone else..sorry I'm not getting to everyone, but I have to pay some bills. I dropped off my graduate school application today so :fingerscrossed: It was weird...I haven't been to the campus in a long time..I felt like the old lady next to all the twenty-somethings. I'll get over it.

Have a great day everyone!

FrouFrou
03-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Back again for a few minutes.

Got the rugrat off to preschool, late. Oh well...tried to give her a nap but it wasn't happening. Then she started being a little arse, lol...so at 9:50'ish I made her lay down and we tried again. Had to get onto her a few times but she finally cracked and passed out. I had to wake her at 11:40'ish to get up and eat lunch. I was not going to hurry either. Preschool starts at 12:30 and it takes 15-20 minutes to get there so, whatever. We were 15 minutes late which isn't so bad, thought we would be later.

Now DH is coming home early. He has been fighting at work to actually work, lol. I told him not to complain about having to go to work and not having anything to do. I know, like he said, it makes for a long day just standing around doing nothing but at least he has a job, thank God! But he has vacation hours and other kind of hours that he can take so he's just taking 1 1/2 hours off. We are going to head to this place he has been wanting to check out...a place to get red friday t-shirts and then home for Jeopardy and a walk. I knew I should have walked outdoors ealrier...was waiting for it to warm up. The rain hit me on my way back so no walk outdoors...gonna hit the treadmill.

MINDEE...guess I read thru the post too quickly. I love the tattoo idea! I agree with Katy about the kids. People think kids can handle it but they handle some things a lot better than us. Anyway, lots of hugs to you an dyour family. :hug: :hug:

SASSY...I take it you are enjoying your new home! And the blonde do! Hoping to see a pic of both soon.

KATHY...lots of hugs to you Miss Cranky, lol. :hug: :hug: I'm glad we haven't had much snow this year. You know though, seems like when we have a mild winter, we usually have a wet spring/early summer, or a bad tornado season. I forgot, speaking of tornado's...can't remember the town you mentioned a while back...guessing we are not close too it, didn't even know a tornado had touched down. Anyway...hoping they get the roads cleared soon and you can get out! And THANK YOU for the card today! That was very sweet of you lady. :hug: :hug:

Hi to everyone else :wave: Hoping you find us Robin!

Better get going...hubby will be here in a few minutes.

Take care ladies, and have a good day.

FrouFrou
03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Shoot *slaps forehead* I forgot to you Katy...good grief where the heck is my head? The market is still okay around here...a little slow but things are selling too...espeically the pricier homes and the cheaper new builds. Not to say the others aren't...they are just taking a little longer. I'm hoping it doesn't take us too much longer...I just want to get all this stuff over with!

You are doing GREAT with the exercise! :yay: And WTG on the carbs as well. You'll be fine at school, theres all ages now days.

Okay, I better get, this is taking longer than I thought...again, have a good day ladies!

Shopaholic1204
03-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Mindee~So sorry for your loss!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: The tattoo sounds like a great idea!!!

tommysgirl18
03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
thanks for all the kind words and hugs ladies....they really mean a lot to me.

I have done well so far, I only broke down once today and it was during nap time while Brandon was at school.

I tried to get on here earlier but it told me that the server was busy and to try again later. so here I am trying again later.

I am making meatloaf, sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes for dinner. Tommy is supposed to be getting off work right about now, so I am hoping to have dinner almost ready when he gets home from work. I invited our friend over for dinner, but I haven't heard anything from him....so who knows.

okay so much for having dinner almost ready when Tommy gets home, he just called me on his way home! oops! I guess I should have pulled the meat out and defrosted it earlier!

tommysgirl18
03-09-2009, 06:33 PM
oh yeah....thanks for the nice words on my tattoo idea. Tommy told me that he will sketch up something for me. then he started laughing and said "to the best of my ability anyways."

Mom2Gaby
03-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Good Afternoon -

Mindee- :hug:, I am sorry about your grandmother, the tattoo is a nice idea to honor both her and your grandfather.

Kathy - You still in a cranky mood? :D

Cristina - haha, Cambrie can be late for preschool, I wouldn't be rushing either....always pressure to be somewhere at a certain time, gets tiring.

Katy - I wasn't really going to stay up for DWTS but if Melissa is going to be on there I will. I have liked the show in the past but I get tired by 7pm. lol And yes, I HATE this weather, snowing here on and off all day. Good for you on the carbs & exercise, stay away from Humdinger - btw - are they good burgers?? Never been there.

Sassy - Glad you are getting moved in...., like the idea of planting flowers this spring. I did have some sprout up in front of my place a few days ago, I think they are like confused because it if FREEZING!

:wave: if I missed you, sorry. I think I will go lay back on my couch. I kept Gab home from school because she was coughing all night, seems ok now. I've just been exhausted and had to make an effort to get my arse off the couch just to get on the computer. So, I have done nothing all day and feel somewhat guilty but whatever.....I deserve to be lazy for a day!

Thinking of changing G name from my maiden name to my married name and her fathers name combined. She really considers the R's father as her father and I wanted to honor him for always being there for her and I guess we would have to include her birth father too. I can always do something to honor my father in a different way. Anyway, just thinking about that, not 100% sold on it.

blah - blah..........back to my hole! haha

tommysgirl18
03-09-2009, 10:27 PM
thanks for the hugs Suzie Q, they mean a lot to me.

well, they say deaths happen in threes......my grandma's was the first one, our neighbors dad just passed away about an hour ago. her daughter came over here to get Tommy, and I am about to go over there and see if they need anything.

the office manager called us to see what was going on and to see what was going on because our neighbor called her to tell her what was going on. so the office manager called me to see what was going on and for us to keep her informed. so I will go over there in a minute to see if there is anything that our neighbor wants me to tell the office manager.

happy heart
03-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Hi Everyone!

I finally have a minute to myself to jump in and find you. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'm gonna try and update my profile and I wanted to say "Hi" and thanks for the warm welcome. I promise I will be back to chat as soon as I can. Kathy and Christina and I go waaaaay back....thanks for looking my up Kathy. How sweet!! See ya' soon.

Sassy_Chick
03-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Hola.

Well another fun filled night at work. Yay. lol.

One more flippin' night after this and its over, at least for this week...........

I had quite a morning this morning. I got into bed and put my hand into a huge pile of puke! YUCK! :barf: And not only was it all over the sheets but of course it went through to the comforter. Our dear sweet cat..........

And our washer is only putting out hot water so loads of fun and I have no idea where our other sheets are! UGH. So had to strip the bed and wash the sheets and sleep on the mattress pad and use one of our old comforters. My new comforter is made out of goose down so I do not exactly want to put it in with scalding hot water. So I'll either have to take it to the laundry mat or to my in-laws. I did look online and am hoping that this is the issue, they say that the cold inlet valve could be clogged, so DH is going to pull out the washer to see. I hope so I don't want to fork out 3-400 dollars on a new washer right now.

So needless to say I didn't get to bed until 2:30 pm today so its going to be a looonnngg night...............:p

Anyways enough of my whining. I hope your all doing well.

FrouFrou
03-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Good morning...

ROBIN...glad to see ya found us! Hope you can get back soon!

SASSY...no idea what could be wrong with the washer. hope you guys get it fixed. Sorry about your kitty too...

SUSAN...yeah, I am not going to worry about her being late...it's just preschool and they don't do anything in there anyway. I thought we were going to be about 30 minutes late but wasn't so. Hoping Gaby is okay :hug: I like the idea with the name.

KATHY...hoping you are feeling better today, not so cranky :D I have a lot of cranky days, I think most days I am cranky, lol...serious! Hope they got the road cleared too!

Hello to everyone else. :wave:

Nothing really planned for the day. We were going to go to the park but the weather has turned and not for the better. We had storms last night...some much needed rain, and today it is just cold.

I did get in some exercise last night, couldn't remember if I said I did or not, lol. And will get some done today...my body is aching...not sure if it is the weather or what. Other than that, nothing much going on.

Have a great day!

jules1216
03-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Quickee for me--morning break at work!! Mindee, I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. Mom did her first day of chemo and radiation yesterday. went well, no side effects at this point. Teri is stressing...now the guy isn't moving out of the townhouse until the end of the month....she's going to just put her stuff in storage and stay with us.

luckycharm
03-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Good morning ladies.

I'm not quite so cranky today. Still -40 but the snow plow has been down the roads and plowed everyone out. Didn't take Cole to school today because it is just to cold if the car breaks down (not that it should but you never know.)

Jules - :hug: :hug: to you, and your Mom. :hug: to Teri also. How frustrating for her. Hope your day at work goes fast for you

Cristina - You are very welcome. Its only a few months late. I actually didn't put any of my kids in preschool. I actually didn't want to pay for it. Plus they had fun learning it all at home anyway. What a good Nana you are to go to the park. That is much more fun that preschool, although sorry your plans didn't turn out. I was watching The Last 10 LB Bootcamp, and it is amazing the workout a person can get at the playground.

Sassy - Poor You, Poor Kitty. I hope that DH gets the washer fixed. Hope that your night went ok. Have you met your new neighbors yet?

Robin - Thanks for popping in, now everyone knows that you are not my imaginary friend! :lol: So how so your older kids get along with your little one? I wouldn't think that older kids would fight with little ones, but what an eyeopener I got about that...Right SusieQ?

Mindee - Love the tattoo idea. You will have to post a picture of the sketch that Tommy comes up with. Glad that Tommy likes his new job. Just have to ask if you guys have a nosy office manager? Just wondering as why would they call you to see what is going on?

Susan - How is Gab feeling today? :hug: to both of you. She probably was very happy to stay home with you. I love the idea about the name. The R's Dad has been very good to her hasn't he? Did you stay up to watch DWTS? Of course she was the last to dance, however she did very well. I actually don't usually watch it, but it was on at 6:00 while I was making supper, and nothing else was on. And ya I'm still kinda cranky, but not as bad as yesterday. But I still have the whole day ahead of me. :lol: Oh and my MIL phoned and we were talking about Cole and how he still likes to crawl into bed with us and she informed me it was well past the time to cut the umbilical cord. I promptly handed the phone over to DH.

Katy - WTG on all the exercise you are getting done. What will you be going for? Well there was sure a few good digs at Jason? the last bachelor on DWTS. I do hope they get a few more in. Melissa made the comment about some of her experience was from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Is she actually a member of DCC?

Francie - Do you like Sandra Brown? I actually have one of hers, Smokescreen, but I haven't started it yet. My daughter actually wants me to read Twilight also. She says that was really good. I also want to reread Harry Potter, Half Blood Prince before the movie comes out. Can I come clean your house? I won't need the air conditioner!

Sue are you back yet? How was your trip? Did you find anything? Did you get a tan? Lay out by the pool?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you get a little time to drop in and say hi.

Well I guess I better get off my butt and see if my laundry pipes are frozen. If not, guess I should get some laundry done. Then I should carry on to get some cleaning done. Not real motivated today for some reason.

BBL

tommysgirl18
03-10-2009, 01:45 PM
just thought I would pop in here really quickly......

Tommy is home on his lunch break, so he is eating his lunch then will go back to work. his boss told him to take an hour long lunch since he hadn't had a break yet.

Last night our neighbor's daughter came over to get Tommy. Our neighbors dad passed away last night, so she had her daughter come get Tommy to sit with her until the visiting nurse could get out there.

Logan and Marissa are supposed to be sleeping, but of course they are not.

we are going to take them out to dinner to celebrate my grandma and her dad's life. I went to go and see her, to mention it to her, but she was probably sleeping.

tommysgirl18
03-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I forgot to answer Kathy's question......we used to have a nosy office manager, but she was just calling to see what was going on because our neighbor called her. then I just ran into her and she was asking me if she needed anything.

Shopaholic1204
03-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Kathy~Ya, I like the Sandra Brown. Her books are really good. Twilight is a really good book. But I'm a Twilighter, so I'm always encourage people to read it, lol. I want to read The Half Blood Prince before the movie comes out too. But I cant find my HP books, lol. They're still boxed up. And yessssssss you can come clean my place. Although, it's sparkling clean now, so there isnt anything to clean. But you can unpack my boxes, and give the cats a bath..hahaha!!!

luckycharm
03-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Francie honey - um have your cats had a bath before? Because you know I am not a BIG BRAVE DOG (quote from the Rug Rats show) :lol: I am a little scared to try and bath a cat. :fr:

Mindee, that is great that Tommy is able to come home for lunch. Do the kids miss him now that he has gone back to work. Glad that you don't have a nosy manager. Years ago we used to....very frustrating that was. Always wanted to know who we had over, why our car hadn't been parked in our spot for a couple days, why I had borrowed my moms car etc. I was feeling pretty bad for you. But glad that is not the way it is.

Darn washing machine....pipes are frozen so no laundry today.

Mom2Gaby
03-10-2009, 02:47 PM
omg- someone needs to change to a new thread! I don't have time this morning - or if you want I can do it tomorrow. Blah - blah. Just noticed it was over a 100:faint:

Jules- :hug::hug::hug: more hugs for you all, sorry for the stress on Teri and her moving. Good thing she has the option of putting her things in storage! You're a good mom :D

Kathy - :dance: :dance: thank you, thank you! I loved the card and starbucks gift card! Made my day! Thank you! I was budgeting my starbucks all month w/ getting .50 cent refills, using like really nasty cups to do it. I mean they were MY cups, I wasn't fishing around in the garbage for them :dizzy: but still it was nice this morning to go in and buy a new cup! :dance: Simple pleasures, huh?? :dance:

Francie- I am a copy cat, I checked out Sandra Browns The Switch last night and started reading it! So far so good!

Cristina - lol. omgosh.....you can't say preschool doesn't teach anything! You're so funny! I am sure it teaches something! lol Have you tried fish oil pills for your joints?? Someone in my family was telling me to try it for my aches and pains.

Sassy - Sorry about your kitty! You have a comforter made out of goose feathers?? :dizzy:

Mindee- Hope you all are having a good Tuesday! You do have a nosy manager! lol I would never call a resident unless I was asking for rent. lmbo....

Robin - Glad you made it to BIK! Hope you like it andlook forward to getting to know you!

I better get to work! Gab did make it back to school this morning, she seemed happy to go back. And to answer Kathy.....yes, the ex who is the father of the R's has been like Gab's father, he was her 1st babysitter when she was 1 years old, they are buddies and he spoils her. She calls him Daddy and if asked points him out as her father.......

I better get,,,,,going to be late!

luckycharm
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Your welcome Susan. Glad to get you a new cup! Hope that it honors the value of it, and doesn't do the Canadian/US dollar exchange rate. Don't they just play in preschool? Maybe they learn a few more little songs to sing?

Does anyone have a Chapters Bookstore near them? or Indigo?

Shopaholic1204
03-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Kathy~Just got your card!! Thank you, it was sweet!!! And yes, FONZO gives the cats a bath..and they hate him for it for awhile. But since I dont, they love me..lol. It's good to give them baths every now & then. I like it when they smell all nice and fresh, lol.

Susan~Glad you like the book..I finished it last night. I thought it was really good. Couldnt put it down, lol.

Sassy_Chick
03-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Hola Amigas! :beach:

Wowsers what it a bea-utiful day today!!! :sunny: Of course I missed most of because I have to work tonight so I was sleeping :yawn:, but wowsers!!! :flow2: Very very nice! On my way into work (I have to be @ work @ 8 pm) it was still 73 degrees!!! :faint:

Now I think its supposed to go down to 48??? :fr: What sense does that make????? UGH! Well DH found another pile of puke from our cat, so I think we're gonna have to call the vet because its not his "normal" puke. Do you think its the food????? DH accidentally got a different kind, same brand of food, just a different kind, do you think that is it????

Anyways, this is my Friday! :woohoo: In the am after work, my bf (best friend, not boyfriend, I think my DH would have a problem with that! HA! :lol3:) is coming over and we're gonna try to bust out some on the boxes, etc. I know we'll both be tired, but I wanna get a start on it and she said she'd come over after work and help, so I'm not gonna turn down any help! I got the pack n' play out and wiped it down (it was in storage for 4 years) that my mom gave me from her watching my neice and nephew when they were babies, so that my bf's daughter can be in that while we work. (her daughter is 11 months)

Not sure on the washer, but my fil came up with a great idea to do in the mean time at least! :cp: The way they have their washer is that they have a valve that mixes the hot and colder water and then it comes into the washer so DH is going to Lowes after work to try that. Please keep your fingers crossed :crossed: that it works!!!!!

Jules -- Big :hug: for both your Mom and Teri!!!

Cristina -- Thanks.

Kathy -- Thanks. Yes infact DH was out talking to our next door neighbor before I had left for work, said he was real nice. He has also talked to the neighbor across the street as well. Seems like a really friendly neighborhood! :D

Suzy Q -- Yup my mil got it for us for either Xmas or our Anniversary. Its really nice. It maintains the temperture according to your body. So if your hot, it will keep you cool and vice versa, I love it except for when I have to dry it because it takes FOREVER!!!!!! lol.

Have a Good One!!!!!

tommysgirl18
03-10-2009, 10:49 PM
just popping back in....

we went out to dinner tonight with our neighbor and her daughter. it was a lot of fun until Logan acted up. the boys just now fell asleep and it is 9:48! Marissa is still awake and jabbering away in the bedroom!

RosieKate
03-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Stop - Do not post here...

See you at Back in Kindergarten #74!

:carrot::carrot::carrot: