Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 11:23 PM   #1  

Question Anyone else want to lose weight before???

Does anyone else here want to lose weight before trying to have children????

Hi I am new here, and a newlywed. I am feeling very down about my current weight. I am not yet trying to concieve, but feel that before I can consider doing so I need to lose at least 25 pounds. Is anyone else dealing with this.....I would love to hear from you. I would also like to hear from anyone who lost weight before children, and how it your weight was while pregnant.....
Old 05-30-2002, 12:20 PM   #2  
Count down to Summer

Angry

Don't worry too much about getting pregnant and your weight. If you stress yourself out. You won't get results with either. I was heavy with my first pregnancy and gained 33lbs and was still heavier and gained 38lbs. I now am focused on losing weight and have about 50 to lose. Just focus on eating healthy. It might take you a year to get pregnant and by that time you could lose the weight. WW also have a pregnancy and breastfeeding plan that you can follow while you are pregnant so you can keep your weight in check. Good luck on both fronts.
Closed Thread