Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2001, 09:51 PM   #1  

This thread is devoted to ANYONE counting down to 225 pounds! No matter where you are in your weight loss, please join us. We have a webpage devoted to this challenge:
http://www.geocities.com/amyn26amyn2...l?969864820240

If you would like to join the webpage, please email me:
Your first name
Present weight
When you hope to hit the 225 mark
What you are doing to get to 225
A picture, if you want
A reward you will give yourself for reaching 225

Or you can just email me your present stats and I can just list them.

I will update the site about once a month.

So far as of January 30th this group has lost 11.75 pounds! Yes, we have had gains too, but lets focus on WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE!

On a more personal note, I am down 1.75. I have 16 pounds to go! Let me know how all of you ladies are doing so I can update the site for February! Take care!

Amy
288/241/225/170
beginning/present/mini-goal/goal weight

[This message has been edited by chocoqueen2 (edited 01-30-2001).]
Old 01-31-2001, 06:28 AM   #2  
Just call me Patty

Hi Amy..
I won't dessert you! I just haven't been in a posting mood much lately I do have good news though...last Thursday I lost another 3lbs...Yay!!! That puts me at 233!!!! only 8llbs to get to 225!!!!

We can do this together everyone...

come join us...

Patty
303/233/185!
WW since 6/00
Old 01-31-2001, 11:38 PM   #3  

Patty! That is so awesome! You are doing great! That puts our January total at 14.75 pounds! WOOHOO!

I will be updating the page soon so send me your weigh in so I can be accurate!

Well, I am doing great. I am hungry though (TOM) so I am trying not to eat the house!

Amy
Old 02-02-2001, 06:01 PM   #4  
Just call me Patty

Well Amy...looks like it's just you and me...I guess now one right now wants to join it! Anyway..good news again..last night's WI brought me to a total of 71 lbs. lost! I lost another pound! YAY!!!!

Hope you are doing good...I am staying OP but since I have been doing WW since June I can say that I do treat myself to a uncountable dinner at least once a week! I know we shouldn't reward ourselves with food but sometimes it's worth it!

Bye for now...

Patty
Old 02-02-2001, 08:39 PM   #5  

WOW!!!! WAY TO GO PATRICE!!!!

Keep up the good work. Yippee

2oM
Old 02-02-2001, 11:07 PM   #6  

Can I join you ladies? My name is Irene but everyone calls me Neena . I am a Canadian sahm of 4.At my last weigh in I was 254 but I snuck on this am and the scale said 252.. so If you do not mind i will set my eyes on 225 with ya ....Looking forward to meeting some new buddies...

------------------
Canadian mom to 4
Need a buddy:
ICQ me @ 10863392
AOLIM me @ Neenal66
Old 02-02-2001, 11:21 PM   #7  

YEA Patty! You are awesome! So proud of you!

Welcome Neena to the group! Check in often-we are here for you!

2ofMe, how are you? I hope well!

My valentines page is up, check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/amyn26amyn26/VDAY01.html

I am gearng up to hit the 50 pounds lost mark-I am 3 pounds away! YIPPEE!

Take care all,
Amy
288/241/170
Old 02-02-2001, 11:44 PM   #8  
Just call me Patty

Amy...you will make that 50lb mark thats for sure!!!! Way to go !!!

2ofme...thanks for congrats..posting on this board is such a great inspiration to me!

Welcome Neena...you sure can join us!!!! check out the great site Amy has made for all of us!

If I am not back before..have a great weekend ladies!!!

Patty
Old 02-03-2001, 01:29 AM   #9  

NeenaL: Welcome to a wonderful "corner of the world".

chocoqueen2: I am doing good so far. When I started, I was a few pounds over 225, but dropped a little below since (currently 219), but still try to post occasionally. (Hope that's okay.) I'm keeping my motivation up and hoping that it stays that way for a long time. But they talk about that "click" in the head that turns it on and well . . . sometimes mine clicks off. I'm sure you'll have that 3 pounds off by this time next week and will be down that 50 total. What an excellant Valentine gift to yourself.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Keep up the good work. I'll be around Monday.

2oM
Old 02-04-2001, 08:42 AM   #10  

2ofme! Thats great that you made it to 225!!! Please tell me when you made it and I will announce it on our page! Also, how did you reward yourself and what is your next goal?

Take care everyone! You are doing GREAT!!!

Amy
Old 02-05-2001, 07:41 PM   #11  

chocoqueen2: Actually, I was down to 225 late in October. I don't say much about my losses because I'm never sure how long they'll last. Anyway, Thanksgiving came and then X-mas and I went back up 4 pounds. So, after taking most of January to get motivated again, I'm back on track and going in the right direction - down. I haven't really rewarded myself with anything yet. I stop at my doctor's office once a month to use their scale (that way I don't get obsessed with it). I weigh in just before lunchtime, so when I've lost I just feel so good that I make sure I eat a healthy lunch. I guess I've just patted myself on the back each time, so far.

How was your weekend?

2oM

Old 02-06-2001, 05:45 AM   #12  

Down another 2 pounds at weigh in tonight so I have 14 to go to 225! Yippee!

2ofme, well, my weekend was kinda hard cuz my whole family has a bug-but other than that, I am happy to be losing weight!

Hope everyone else is doinbg well! Keep in touch everyone!

Amy
Old 02-06-2001, 07:39 AM   #13  

Hi all , I haven't posted much because :
#1 For some reason I couldn't access 3FC for a few days .
#2 I have had a heck of a time lately , sticking to it . I usually can stay on point at least 5-6 days out of a week . Lately i'm lucky if I manage to stay on point 3 days .
I think I wrote that on 1-27-01 , I remained the same as the week before ? This week (2-3-01) , I gained 1.4 pounds . Current stats = 236.4/344.7/185 = 108.4 total gone .
The rest of you all have done super . I'm proud of you ! Keep it up ! I'm sure i'll snap out of it .
Kathy
Old 02-06-2001, 06:05 PM   #14  
Just call me Patty

Hi Everyone..

You are all doing great! Just thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone...

Kathleen: How long did it take you to lose the 108? I know I am at 71 and it seems like the more time I am on the plan the more relaxed I get at times. I try to keep with the plan though all week except on my WI days when I treat myself to pizza. Sometimes I also will have one other dinner (usually on a Friday-Saturday) that I don't worry about points either but other than that I am still going strong. Hang in there..just remember that's 108lbs gone forever!

2ofMe: anytime you want to post is ok..that's what we're here for..when you need us most!

And Amy, well...GREAT GOING GIRL!!! you are doing fantastic...I have to always give extra kudos to all of you gals out there with kids..it would be hard for me to feed children and stay on this plan so you all deserve some type of extra credit!

Well I WI on Thursday--we'll get back to you then!

Patty
just getting work after driving in snow
in Michigan!
Old 02-06-2001, 08:14 PM   #15  

How's everyone today? I'm still hanging in there (in more ways than one ).

kathleen61: My gosh, 108 pounds. Hmph! That's amazing. I think congratulations are in order - even if you have been hovering lately. So you need to snap back? That's what we are here for. So . . . HEY LADIES . . . help me pull on Kathy's rubberband, we're going to snap her back onto track.

Ready?

Set.

Pull.

Puuuulllll.

Puuuullll mooooorrrrre.

On the count of three, LET GO!

One.

Two.

Thrrrrreeeeee.

SSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!

Now how do you feel Kathy? We feel pretty good, cuz that was our exercise for the day.

And PatriceK: 71 pounds is fantastic, too.

I've been doing WW123 at home. Please tell me how you don't get bored with food. That seems pretty silly, but I don't make too many new recipes, because I end up throwing it out if we don't like it and having to make a different dinner in a hurry. (Usually something fattening.) We aren't big fish eaters and I'm getting tired of chicken. I also am having trouble with lunch. I eat fast food most of the time, but I'd like to start taking my lunch to work. I get tired of chicken and turkey sandwiches fast. Maybe I'm just asking too much. I should be thanking my lucky stars, right?

Amy: How's the family been for you lately? When my kids were about 9 and 7, they kept complaining that the meat I'd fix had a bone or needed to be trimmed. (They just wanted to keep eating hot dogs and burgers.) So, I made oatmeal for dinner one night. One kid ate a little, the other chose to go to bed hungry, and they never complained again. Kids these days .

"Failure is the path of least persistance." from a Salada tea bag tab.

2oM

Closed Thread