Old 02-26-2009, 04:07 AM   #1  
chocolate lover

Smile Hello! Wanting to try WW

Hi everyone! I had signed up with 3FC a loooong time ago but like so many others, I've only found my way back now.

I have been thinking about doing WW but I know of no local group here in the Philippines. I figured I'd sign up online but it looks like you need a US address for it?

I would appreciate any tips or links on how I can follow the principles behind WW even without the meetings, or the official online guide. Or is that a hopeless cause for me?

Thank you in advance!
verabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 147/142/125

Height: 5'3

You can find lots of things online about ww. You can look up how many points you need to lose weight, points for foods and how to calculate foods. It is a easy plan to follow and it does work if you stick to it. I did it online for 3 months then went on my own. They have a points calculator on thier website you can order for ten dollars and it is worth getting. It makes figuring out food points a lot easier.
butterflywings34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:50 AM   #3  
chocolate lover

Thank you! I'm really convinced to do this, I'd sign up for the online trial and see how to continue on after that.
verabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #4  
**Nadine Marie**

S/C/G: 173/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'6"

you can buy lots of weight watchers supplies on eBay! and just follow the plan like that! its amazing, and the only way i know how to lose weight!
cherrykissez011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

I"m doing it alone also. Just google the info. that you need. This is also a great resource here for ideas, recipes, support! If you don't think you need the meetings, go for it!
I figured out how many points I need offline.. I've lost 5lbs since I started, so must be working
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote