Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-25-2009, 12:53 AM   #1  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

Default Exercise and the dreaded TOM

Ok ladies this is a little strange but I was wondering what you all do about exercise when it's TOM. Do you continue to exercise, down-grade and do a little less, or do you continue your routine as usual?? I'm only asking because I only started out exercising in the beginning of the year and last month's TOM wasn't that bad and I got in 2 or 3 days in the gym that week. And I want to work out this time around but I'm not really feeling 100% these past 2 days (bad cramps, fatigue and headaches blah!) and I just wanted to know what everyone does so maybe I can see what I can try out. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by gymlee; 02-25-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: typo
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:05 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I work out almost harder during TOM, because it makes me feel SO much better...helps the headaches and the cramps. I try not to change my routine too much, even if it's hard to get started, if only because I feel better afterward.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:54 AM   #3  

I agree with mandalinn.I also find that exercise improves my premenstral and menstral symptoms.I just usually dont feel much like doing any of it during this time.I do force myself.I would guess everyone around me appreciates it as well!I am sooooooo crabby during TOM.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote