Old 02-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #1  
focus and keep aiming

S/C/G: 190/179.6/125

Height: 5'1

Lightbulb Words of encouragement, quotes, inspirations, motivations... share them here!!

: flow1::f low1:
What keeps you going on this journey that we all seem to have? What words of wisdom have you heard or read that replays in your head and keeps you going?? What makes you decide to kick your own butt into gear. What foods keep you on track and not feeling deprived?
THIS IS A PLACE OF POSITIVES, if we all share what works for one another, we can all pick up on something!

I have a workout tip for you that alway replays in my head when I REALLLLLLY don't want to go to the gym, some Jillian Michaels type trainer said this:
"if you don't feel like going to the gym, go to the gym and do your workout. You don't have to enjoy it, just get it over with"

and a MOTIVATIONAL quote
"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you're willing to sacrifice the little things and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."-Vince Lombardi

:d f:

Help me add onto this blog and lets all be positive and radiate good vibes!
mizzaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and cahins. Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale. :

I Will! I will get through this ... I will put this behind me ... I will move forward stronger ... I Will!

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.

One should eat to live, not live to eat.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection

No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change."

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-19-2009 at 11:00 AM.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #3  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

((those are funny and or motivational))
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:38 AM   #4  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

If you don't make changes today... you'll be the same person tomorrow.

Also, and this isn't a quote... I think it is a good idea to create your character... the person you want to become inside and out... Write the script as you'd like to be and then play the part until it becomes real. Do something everyday that moves you closer to your goal. Ask, "What would the person I want to be do in this situation?" Then do it... "Act as though I am and I will be."
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote