100 lb. Club - any other 5 year olds???

View Full Version : any other 5 year olds???

Trazey34
02-18-2009, 10:20 AM
LOL silly name for a post but...

I was feeling upset over my friend gaining a ton of weight back (posted earlier) so I went through my binder that i've kept for about a year and a half and burst out laughing!

as IF i make my own stickers! print them on sticky-back paper and cut them out --

"Good Meal" with :)
"Bad Meal" with :(
"So-so Meal" with :|

then an overall good day/bad day sticker LOL and THEN a good week/bad week sticker!!! and little running shoes stickers for days i walked!!! one set of shoes for every mile LOL WOW I"M FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

I know so many people say rewards like bubble baths, books, music etc. works for them, but these stupid little stickers work for me :) I flip back now and can see at a glance what kind of week it was so funny!!! my life in stickers :D

thistoo
02-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Now I kind of want some stickers. Except I can't keep track of anything if I don't post it somewhere online, so I guess I need virtual stickers :)

Trazey34
02-18-2009, 10:38 AM
hmmmm virtual stickers... i kind of like that idea too!!! oh nooooo i'm going to make more!!! helppppp!!! hehehehe

Priscatip
02-18-2009, 10:40 AM
I want stickers too! I have my little book with notes all over it - stickers would be waaaay more fun! I like it.

kaplods
02-18-2009, 10:41 AM
I keep a journal in an 9x5 binder. In it I also have a sticker chart for pounds lost exercise sessions (and on an un-related note, time spent writing my novel). For the pounds lost, I decide on little rewards for each 5 lbs (cheap things).

irishsarah
02-18-2009, 10:54 AM
I need to do SOMETHING to keep track. Maybe I am a sticker girl at heart? :D

I think it is great if it keeps you focused! With 6 people and 1 computer, I have a hard time keeping track online. I want to get a binder or compostion book to keep track too.

Maybe I'll even buy me some stickers. :carrot:

FB
02-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Kaplods inspired me on that awhile back. I bought sheets of gold stars and a calendar. It really does work for my childish self! My poor son (who really is about to be 5) got sooooooooooo jealous I had to do one for him as well. :lol:

fiberlover
02-18-2009, 11:42 AM
I like stickers and stars.

I am a 5 year old by virtue of hiding pureed veggies into my own foods :D

harrismm
02-18-2009, 06:31 PM
worked for potty training my 3 boys...........why didnt I think of that???????Great idea.

Trazey34
02-18-2009, 06:51 PM
LOL sticker-mania!! I make my own so they're kinda goofy -- ie. yay no mcdonald's today!! as in, practially EVERY weekend of my life i had mcd's so NOT having it is worth a sticker :)

and a little brown bag with food in it for taking my lunch heheh

it's also a fun time-waster... i got bored with crossword puzzles etc., and i need to do something while watching tv, so i do my little stickers LOL i can't believe i'm admitting to this!!

Star2Be
02-18-2009, 10:24 PM
LOL Trazey, your posts always crack me up!! :lol: Seriously, you just seem to have the greatest spirit and personality, and it's so infectious. :D The stickers sound like a really fun idea, too... I so want to run out and buy some for myself now, hehe!