Weight Loss Support - Ok I'll stop cyring into my bowl of Fiber One...

corazonas
02-17-2009, 11:18 AM
So on vday weekend I messed up food wise. bad. and i was killing myself over it- stressing wayyy too much. I'm just so close to goal and couldn't believe I'd sabotaged myself. Today (tuesday) is weigh in day and i was kind of dreading it but i weigh every week and wasn't going to hide from it. I just KNEW is was going to be bad. like big BIG gain bad.

I was down. another 2.6 lbs in a week.

I thought i was going to pass out. then i thought it must be a mistake. then i thought i was going to pass out again. (from being so happy of course!) I know about shocking your system sometimes and how it's a good thing once in a while but when i've just eaten pizza and cookies it seems very far from positive.

anyway, i'm now 2lbs from my end goal!! i'm so ecstatic right now i could puke. (but i won't) not only that but i've started the 30day shred and was soo happy about my loss that i couldn't WAIT to work out. and that's a place in my life i NEVER thought i'd be... happy about exercise...

so i just wanted to share my joy with you guys. i totally have the sun shining, birds singing thing going on right now... :D hope your day is equally wonderful!!

sprklemajik
02-17-2009, 11:50 AM
congrats! thats great.

aneleh
02-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Congrats corazonas! We have similar starting weights and goals, its so inspirational to see someone else do it, it can be done!

skinnynene
02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
YAY!!! Congrats! That's great. I'm so uplifted to hear such good stories. You'll be at goal in no time!

CarolinaGirl
02-17-2009, 12:17 PM
WTG on your surprise loss! Sometimes we let things get to us and convence ourselves that we didn't do good, and then at WI- your surprised and HAPPY!!! :dizzy: Keep up the great work.

Sidheag
02-17-2009, 12:19 PM
:hugs: I am so proud of you, congratulations! I hope you're crazy proud of yourself...because you SHOULD BE!

beerab
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
WTG! Yup this valentines day I was a bit off my game but I didn't gain- so I'm happy :D

I guess my system was kicking it into high gear- but at the same time that day my hubby and I were walking around the zoo from 10 am to 5 pm. And the best part? My feet didn't hurt one bit! Before after an hour I would have been dead just wanting to sit down!

anastasia
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
well done on your loss! You're doing brilliantly. i cna't imagine what it must be like to almost be at your goal weight.

corazonas
02-17-2009, 12:35 PM
thanks for the kind words guys! i really feel like a million bucks! i'm not poster child for weight loss or anything aneleh but if me being 2lbs away helps you get where you're going i'm happy to share! i never realized my lack of energy before... now that i have so much i don't know what to do with it all! :lol:

Lori Bell
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Wow...just 2 pounds to go!! Yippee.

I have to tell you corazonas, you have such a good attitude! You project such positive vibes. I really enjoy your posts.

taylor
02-17-2009, 01:38 PM
:flow2:

good for you!! you've got it in the bag chickie!

beerab
02-17-2009, 02:12 PM
i never realized my lack of energy before... now that i have so much i don't know what to do with it all! :lol:

Oh man I totally agree with this! Now I wake up before my alarm clock and I'm up and ready to go! I went to the zoo last weekend and after 8 hours of walking around my feet weren't even tired! I love it!

Buckeye
02-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey Corazonas - how do those elbows look now??:D You are awesome girl! Rub some of that attitude on me!!

Inkedmama98
02-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Congratulations!! TWO pounds to go! Your doing fabulous! an inspiration for all, Way 2 go!

corazonas
02-17-2009, 03:20 PM
thanks lori! i can't ever seem to shut up- may as well put it to good use somewhere! :D

beerab- great job! i haven't been to the zoo in like a year, i should go again... i could probably wear out my kids! :lol:

and buckeye, im totally going to take a pic of my elbow one of these days. im the biggest freak i know but i'm just so proud of them! haha

horsey
02-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm doing Body for Life which allows for a cheat day, reason being to "trick" the body which is used to dieting.

Mandylyn
02-17-2009, 03:27 PM
That's wonderful! I can't think of anything better than reaching your goal, and you're almost there! I think we beat ourselves up way too much when we 'slip up' on our eating. Keep up the great work, your fingers are almost touching that goal!!

pinkcandylee
02-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Great Job!!!!

nods
02-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah!!! I feel a "goal party" comin' on!

Congrats!

Buckeye
02-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Corazonas - you are most totally not a freak. I make a point of NOT looking at my elbows and look forward to the day when they look good!

corazonas
02-17-2009, 04:42 PM
omg nods you're totally right! on another thread we were talking about how many chicks here are from TX and doing a meet and greet... GOAL PARTY IN TX BABY!! haha

WormwoodDoll
02-17-2009, 05:16 PM
You know what? I didn't go too overboard on V-day but I ate chicken marsala, a cup of soup, and a slice of apple pie with a scoop of ice cream. It was my free meal day AND V-day, so why not? I hopped on the scale this morning and it read 217...I've been OP for 9 days and plan on staying this way. I was stuck in the 220s since November. N-O-V-E-M-B-E-R. I am beyond happy and really excited, so I can't imagine how excited you are being only 2lbs away from goal! Keep up the good work, girl!

fatmad
02-17-2009, 05:27 PM
thanks for sharing the joy and letting us know it can be done!
good on you!

tarryn
02-17-2009, 06:31 PM
yey well done, especially since it is supposed to be even harder as you get close to goal!
Your showing me it can be done!

corazonas
02-17-2009, 08:25 PM
great job wormwooddoll!! holy crap if i was stuck at a weight for more than like 3 months i would FREAKING CRACK!

and i know tarryn! i'm sooo happy it's still coming off regularly. if i stall with this last 2 lbs i just might cry. haha it CAN be done! YOU can do it!! :D

jahjah1223
02-17-2009, 08:29 PM
YAY!! you are sooo close! keep up the good work!

WormwoodDoll
02-17-2009, 08:33 PM
corazonas It was such a downer! I would see 220...222...226...then 224...then 222...and I caught glimpse of 219 a few times. But after the holidays I just let go. I'm not even sure why! I just naturally eat healthier on my own, but for some reason...From Dec-Jan, I just went into a "I don't care" rut and just ate all kinds of crap! Tsk tsk on me.

To be honest, I don't think my whole heart was in it. But I wrote down all the reasons WHY I want this and it opened my eyes. Since then I've been doing this the right way. Especially if I want something special...I make room for it. I don't over do it and ruin my whole day! This was the first weekend I didn't order a pizza, or go to RiteAid and get a pint of ice cream (800+ calories, eee!), or buy a thing of cookies, or some kind of candy, or nachos and spicy cheese and pig out. I was in totally control.

EZMONEY
02-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Great job kiddo!

futuresurferchick
02-17-2009, 09:39 PM
corazona's in the zooonne! way to go! :D

Priscatip
02-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Congrats fellow Texan! (and if you want to point me in the direction of that thread... I love Texans :) ) Very impressive to be so close to goal - it's just beautiful to see hard work pay off. Nicely done.

corazonas
02-18-2009, 10:18 AM
um, i think we just threadjacked somebody's introduction thread... :lol: BUT when i hit that 130 you bet your butt i'll be starting one calling all texans to come party!! :D (and anybody else that wants to make the trip) ;)

jahjah1223
02-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Make sure its a party without any junk food! haha

harrismm
02-18-2009, 10:48 AM
How exciting! You should be so proud of yourself. Treat yourself to something special when you reach goal!

inspired by you
02-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Way to go chickie! Your almost there. Heck, probably be there by the time I finish this post...lol....you've done an excellent job. Now get ready for maintenance mode.

corazonas
02-18-2009, 11:14 AM
jah- no doubt! i can get wild without food.... :D

harris- i AM!! i'm getting a very big and beautiful tattoo on my rib cage. im DYING to have it done but promised myself i would wait until goal and if i cheat and just get it i'll remember that every time i see the tat forEVER. so im waiting... ;)

hahaha inspired, i just finished day 3 of 30DS right now, so maybe an ounce down! hehe but really, thanks! i'm kind of nervous about maintence mode... i can't imagine having to ADD cals to my day! eek!