Old 02-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/146/135

Height: 5' 4"

Default 2 Point pumpkin breakfast cookie

This recipe is from the Hungry Girl website - I made them yesterday and they are so good! My family loved them! I am making more to have on hand. Yummy and filling.

Hungry Girl's Grab N Go Breakfast Cookie recipe:

1/2 c regular oatmeal (not instant)
6 Tbsp whole wheat flour
1/4 c Filber one Original cereal, ground to crumbs in a blender or food processor
1/4 c splenda granular
1/3 c gerber baby food peaches
1/4 c canned pure pumpkin
1/4 c egg beaters
1 Tbsp golden raisins
1 Tbsp craisins
2 Tbsp brown sugar, not packed
2 tsp sugar free french vanilla powdered creamer
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 375. Chop raisins & craisins into small pieces & set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, fiber one, splenda, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon & salt. Mix well. In another bowl, dissolve the coffee creamer into 2tbsp hot water. Add peaches, pumpkin and egg substitute and mix well. Add liquid mix to dry ingredients and stir until completely blended. Slowly sprinkle raisin mix into the batter, making sure they don't all stick together. Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray or use parchment paper. Spoon batter into 4 evenly spaced circles. Spread the batter out a bit with the back of the spoon. Bake 12-14 minutes until tops are just slightly crispy. Remove from plan & cool. Makes 4 servings, 2 points each.

Last edited by darindkny; 02-16-2009 at 08:44 AM.
darindkny is offline   Reply With Quote