Old 02-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #1  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Red face OT funny embarrassing moment

So I work at a department store, and today since we had hangers up to the ceiling in our back room, I decided to trow some out. I enlisted help [as a 50 gal bag of hangers gets quite heavy], but she got paged and I decided to manage the last few bags out to the dumpster myself. The garbage men were down the plaza at another dumpster, so I really wanted to hurry and get the bags all in before they got to us. So I'm picking up this huge heavy bag, and right as it goes over the edge of the dumpster [which is almost as tall as me], I notice a hanger poked out and caught the bottom of my lacy tank top, so it took my entire shirt with it! So there I am standing out in the rain at the dumpster, with my shirt up in the air! It was basically pulled down to the bottom of the dumpster, so by the time I got it unattached, it was wet with dumpster rain water, I was wet, and the whole garbage crew saw me topless!
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Height: 5'9

Omg I would be so mortified if they saw me. Did you have to wear the wet shirt all day?
stellarwbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 325/see ticker/180

Height: 5'3

i have a similar booby shot story lol.. years ago i was living in san diego ca, and a friend that was in the navy took me and my sister out on one of the navy speed boats.. there were about 10 sailors on it that i didnt know, and me and sis.. anyhow, the life jacket wouldnt fit around me to tie, so it was just kinda hangin on my arms.. anyhow, we were in the back of the boat and it went so fast, my shirt blew up in front.. i didnt notice but i did notice all the guys were staring at me.. my sis pointed out the fact my shirt was under my chin lol... sometimes we just gotta laugh at ourselves
Americaninuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

OMG, Poor you! You'll laugh about it in years to come!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

LOL topless and wet! :-D
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 228/184.7/145

Height: 5'6"

I've got a similar story... One of my best friends wanted us all to come out to her new boyfriends house so we could get to know him. He has horses so we were all out playing around on them. I have been riding since I was a kid, but it's always been on an English saddle other than a few trail rides. I start to dismount but apparently forget that the saddle has this big horn on the front. I lean over to kick my stirrup out and apparently catch the horn with my underwire. I ended up hanging from the saddlehorn by my bra with my shirt up around my chin and the the underwire flipped upside down so that I was totally exposed and my feet dangling under the horses belly. By the time I managed to get my feet back under me they were laughing so hard that I just had to join in. New boyfriend is now her husband and he never fails to tell the story of how we first met!
steph324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #7  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

hahahaha i would be laughing about it already! doesn't that sound a little like the plot to a dirty movie?

ok that or the eginnings of a hilarious romantic comedy. any of the garbage guys cute??
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #8  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

nice moment lol.
You can laugh about this for many years later ^^
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #9  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

"my tshirts stuck to my sweater, isn't it?"

lulz
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #10  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

a few weekends ago i was at a hockey game with my parents, and we were losing TERRIBLY to a team that isn't good so my parents made me agree that i'd be the designated driver so they could drink (and we had been to a microbrewery for dinner beforehand, so they had already been drinking). anyway, one thing leads to another, the dudes with the camera for the jumbotron were right in front of the section we were sitting in, my stepdad gets rowdy since we were losing so bad and lifts up his shirt for the camera guy and starts dancing around but he turned around and his butt crack was like 6 inches out of his pants, so the entire arena saw my step dad's drunk dancing butt.

there was much laughter.
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #11  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

AHAHA OMG that's such a movie scene!!!! funny stuff
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #12  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Well... I did have to wear the shirt all day but it wasn't terribly wet, just gross-ish, and ufortunatley the garbage guys are't so hot. :-(
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote