Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2001, 09:35 AM   #1  
Getting back on track!

Hi it's Setina. I used to post in this section a long time ago under the 100+2go group. Is anyone still around from that era?

Best wishes to everyone!

Setina
Old 01-27-2001, 07:46 PM   #2  

Hi Setina

I remember you. How are you? Have you kept off your 100 loss? Are you feeling better? Before I left the board for a long time, I think you were not feeling well.....I think my handle back then was Karenspug.....
Old 01-28-2001, 10:31 PM   #3  

That't funny....I was just thinking about where this thread went to.

I was thinking of re-starting it to see if anyone was out there.

I have gotten to 119.6 lost...I've been struggling with the 120 mark..next week!

I hope that everyone is doing well

TTFN
Leeloo
315/195.4/150ish
Old 01-29-2001, 10:10 AM   #4  
Getting back on track!

Hi Strangers!

Karen-I gained a lot back! about 70 pounds. One doctor put me on a medication that made me gain a lot, about 50 pounds and I did 20 pounds myself but I am back on track. How are you doing?

Leeloo-WOW....I am so happy for you and so proud of you!!!!!! I can't wait to get back there with you! I hope the other oldies will come back soon. I miss everyone. I was off line for a while.

I am still having the migraines pretty bad but they put me on a new medication that is not supposed to have a weight gain side effect and I have rejoined WW so I am on my way.

All you others come on back!

Anyone heard from Max?

Take care and have a great week.

Setina
Old 01-30-2001, 02:32 AM   #5  
Max

Wow! This is weird. I haven't even thought about this place in months and today it just popped into my head and boom, there we are all together again.
Old 01-30-2001, 09:18 AM   #6  

OK...I'm getting a little freeked out now.. ("Twilight Zone" Music in my head)

It's great to hear from everyone...lets try to restart the thread.

TTFN
Leeloo
Old 01-30-2001, 09:26 AM   #7  

Hello Gang-

Boy, I am glad to see a few of us coming back. I am probably about 10 pounds heavier than when I was here last. The lowest I had gotten on WW was 263, and then I don't know what happened...probably vacation!!! I am going to hop right back on if I screw up instead of letting myself get to far away from plan. I joined on Jan 13th again. I lost 4 lbs the first week and I missed my second meeting due to illness. So I will be attending my next meeting on Sat. I kinda screwed up the last 2 days with son's birthday party and superbowl. I am back on though as of today. I wishing you all success....keep on posting.......Karen
Old 01-30-2001, 10:48 PM   #8  

Hi Setina, Karen, Leelo, and Max!! How nice to see you all. I used to post to the 100+ board around the time that Setina hit her 100 pound mark--what an inspiration that was!

I'm still going to WW, had kind of a slow-losing year last year--all my own fault. Since the beginning of this year, however, I have been doing really well on program and have been very determined to get to goal--the end is in sight!

I'm so happy that this thread has been resurrected. Talk to you all soon.

Marcie
293/187/165

Old 01-30-2001, 11:11 PM   #9  
Senior Tortoise

Hey, it's alumni week! Setina, I'm so glad to see you again. I was just wondering how you were doing. I've found I learn so much from those times when I gain back weight (like last year, when I gained back 16 pounds and then lost them again). Congratulations for turning the tide before you gained it all back. That's progress!

Max, Marcie, LeeLoo, Karen, good to see you, too.

The thread didn't really die out; we just renamed it to "200 in 2001." It's here. A bunch of us are still posting there, along with new folks. The more the merrier!

Lauren H.
(274/220/down)
Old 02-01-2001, 04:27 AM   #10  
Max

Hi Everyone,

Well tonight is my last hurrah! I go back on program (WW - points) tomorrow. I weighed in at 307 lbs tonight (my all time high was 315 lbs on April 25, 1998) and hope to get below the 300 mark by next Friday morning, that's when I'll be weighing in weekly. I decided to start tomorrow because I'm also going on a budget tomorrow, so what the heck!!! I'll go cold turkey. Turkey, yeah I'll be eating it quite often. Any way here's to a good start for me!!!! My goal has always been 187 lbs but, I would love to get to my all time low first and that is 246.8 lbs. which I got to on September 24, 1999 and it lasted for the day and then it's been up and down since. It's truly been a roller coaster ride, I was on the Atkins diet for a while (lost 20 lbs.), then I was on Xenical for a while and lost a little and now I'll be doing the points thing on my own and with you guys of course. Speak to you soon.

Max 315/307/246.8/187

[This message has been edited by Max (edited 01-31-2001).]
Old 02-01-2001, 10:33 AM   #11  

Hi Everyone-

Marcie- Congratulations on such a terrific loss. You are an inspiration!

Max- I did Atkins too for a while and could only lose 20 lbs. So I am back on WW. We know it works.

Hi to Leeloo,Watermelon, and Lauren H.

I am going to go weigh in tomorrow night for my third week but I am sure I will not be happy switching from a morning weigh in to a night weigh in. Oh well, I good weight loss will show up next week. Does anyone have any advice for trying to weigh the least at night???!!!! LOL

Karen
277.8/273.8/250 1st. 10%
Old 02-03-2001, 07:58 PM   #12  
SJR
Just stick with it!!

Well, I was just lurking around on this quiet Saturday morning and lo and behold found Setina!!!! I have been wondering about you over the past couple of years. I am so glad to see you back. I am still doing WW (posting on the Countdown to 175 thread on the Countdown Boards). I have been very slow. Lost only 5 pounds my whole second year on program. The miraculous thing is that I am not frustrated this time around. I figure it will come off when I am 100% committed (which hasn't been of lately) and when it wants to!! If it takes another two years , oh well.

I will check in here often to keep in touch. I remember lurking on this thread when I started and you all kept me going.

Sheri
280/195.2/160 started 6/98

Old 02-03-2001, 10:54 PM   #13  

Good Morning All,

It is so nice to see everyone again.

I weighed in this morning and I FINALLY got to my latest 10lb ribbon...I lost 1.8 to make a grand total of 121.2 lost!!!!..I was soo happy because it has beem 3 months trying to get rid of the same 5 lbs! Well, I guess that Christmas didn't help!

Karen---My advice is to think Naked!

Max--Welcome back-- I too tried Xenical but I found that I didn't normally eat enough fat to justify it so I ended up eating extra just to make them work! In the end it seemed kind of silly! When I went off them my losses slowed down a little but then I had to get back to my regular Program & things worked out well.

Gotta Go
TTFN
Leeloo
315/193.8 /150ish

[This message has been edited by leeloo (edited 02-03-2001).]
Old 02-04-2001, 02:48 AM   #14  

Hello all-

I went on Thursday for an evening weigh in and I gained .2. So that was not so bad. I will be going on Thursdays I think from now on. That way I don't have to bring my kids!!

Leeloo- you are such an inspiration. It must feel great to be under 200. Best wishes to you!!

I have a wicked head cold....so here is wishing everyone good health.......Karen
Old 02-05-2001, 08:38 AM   #15  
Getting back on track!

Oh My Goodness! It is great to see all you "oldies" .

Max-Your ears must have been burning!

Marcie and Lauren-Great to see you again!

Sheri-Great to hear from you! Let's stay in touch!

I worked almost 17 hours of overtime last week and I am sick on top of that so I spent most all weekend in the bed. I promise to catch up tomorrow

Hope you all have a great evening!

Setina

[This message has been edited by Watermelon (edited 02-04-2001).]
Closed Thread