100 lb. Club - I ain't foolin' around! I mean it!

iminhere
02-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I have turned a corner or something...I am so sick of BEING FAT! of BEING UNHEALTHY! of BEING FREAKING IMMOBILE!!

I don't cheat anymore, I don't overeat, even when my stomach is screaming for food. I eat ON SCHEDULE every day regardless. I don't even NIBBLE.

I exercise EVERYDAY.

I weigh in EVERYDAY.

I WILL be a normal sized person THIS SUMMER!

I started the exercise accountability thread again this week....those of you who exercise regularly or would like to, please join me

futuresurferchick
02-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Yay, I found my hero of the day!! :D

lindalou0510
02-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I hear ya girl! I am right there with you!

I have started week 2 of my transformation. I got myself a personal trainer for 12 sessions, and no joke, going to the gym 5 days a week. That's a must! I am sick and tired of being fat too!

We can do it! :hug:

iminhere
02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Yay, I found my hero of the day!! :D

:o

iminhere
02-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I hear ya girl! I am right there with you!

I have started week 2 of my transformation. I got myself a personal trainer for 12 sessions, and no joke, going to the gym 5 days a week. That's a must! I am sick and tired of being fat too!

We can do it! :hug:

wow! a trainer!!

hope to see you on the exercise thread!!

:woops: :club:

H8cake
02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I have turned a corner or something...I am so sick of BEING FAT! of BEING UNHEALTHY! of BEING FREAKING IMMOBILE!!

I don't cheat anymore, I don't overeat, even when my stomach is screaming for food. I eat ON SCHEDULE every day regardless. I don't even NIBBLE.

I exercise EVERYDAY.

I weigh in EVERYDAY.

I WILL be a normal sized person THIS SUMMER!

I started the exercise accountability thread again this week....those of you who exercise regularly or would like to, please join me

I remember turning that corner! It takes getting that sick of being fat and unhealthy to make the change to a new lifestyle. What a relief it was to me to finally get to that place. Congratulations to you! You are definitely on your way!

iminhere
02-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I remember turning that corner! It takes getting that sick of being fat and unhealthy to make the change to a new lifestyle. What a relief it was to me to finally get to that place. Congratulations to you! You are definitely on your way!

....and I'm starting (again) about where YOU did!!

cfmama
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I am so proud of you for taking this step and to do something about it! Go you!!!!!!

raerae009
02-09-2009, 04:21 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you throughly ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u continue to tell yourself that every single day many times a day, IT WILL come true.
hugs RaeRae

** I have perfect healthy in ~mind~body~and soul!!!!!!!!!!!**

Thighs Be Gone
02-09-2009, 04:23 PM
YAY! I'm glad your here. You will do this because you want it for yourself and know you deserve it. High five, girl!

MugCanDoIt
02-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Sounds like somebody is serious! Go girlie, go girlie, go girlie! We can do it!

haleysmommy5402
02-09-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm totally feeling you .. all the same feelings as you is what has brought me to this wonderful site and has me motivated to want to lose weight .. I'm suppose to go join the gym tomorrow w/ my BFF :) Every time i feel the need to eat something i should i just say over and over in my head .. remember your SICK of being fat .. your SICK of being fat .. so far its worked .. lol

iminhere
02-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Haleys: I have a big note on my fridge that says "Food? or Thin?" and a pic of Ali from Biggest Losers. :)

Mug: I am SOOOOOO effing SERIOUS!!! :club:

Thighs: WE deserve it!:hug: I wanna be where YOU'RE at!

Raerae: I DO...every day...many times a day!:cheer:

Cfmama: I go back and forth between being pissed at myself and being proud...I am happy that I am doing it, but angry that I have wasted so much time. I try not to look back, and to only look forward.

TraceyElaine
02-09-2009, 05:39 PM
We are sooo on the same page baby! This is our year girls! We deserve it!!!

iminhere
02-09-2009, 06:52 PM
We are sooo on the same page baby! This is our year girls! We deserve it!!!

LET'S KICK SOME A&&!!!!

wchs2007
02-09-2009, 07:43 PM
I needed that today.. I am so ready to feel like me again.

iminhere
02-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I needed that today.. I am so ready to feel like me again.

WOOHOO!! LET"S GO!!

:flow2:

cfmama
02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Cfmama: I go back and forth between being pissed at myself and being proud...I am happy that I am doing it, but angry that I have wasted so much time. I try not to look back, and to only look forward.

I totally get you. I have those days where I am SO FREAKING MAD that I EVER let myself get to the weight and shape that I did. And then I remind myself that this is a choice. I chose to be fat and now I am choosing to be healthier. Then I don't want to kick my own *** quite so much ;)

LesliesMom
02-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Great motivation ladies!!!

And cfmama - i am just waiting to see you post at 299, you are soooo close. Keep it up, you are doing amazing. Such an inpiration to others. 75 pounds in 4 and a half months - WHO does that??? well - YOU do!!

Congrats -

Angie

Slashnl
02-10-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm echoing Angie. You're doing great cfmama.

I just wanted to chime in here, too. I understand the frustration of looking back and wondering why I could let myself get to this point. I'm with all of you! But, onward! We can't change the past, but we can work hard for our future.

YummyMummy2B
02-10-2009, 10:37 AM
wow that pretty much sums up how i feel today!

anastasia
02-10-2009, 10:45 AM
good for you! :)

pick7499
02-10-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm soo with you!!!

I weighed in this morning, and was soo tempted to grab a donut or a big huge dunkin donuts bagel....but I resisted...had an egg white flat bread as my treat!

I'm actually looking forward to working out tonight!

Dumplin
02-10-2009, 03:09 PM

I am with you girls I am sick of being fat and unhealthy. I am excited about feeling better this summer!

LET'S KICK SOME A&&!!!!

I would love to kick with you ladies!

HVEECK
02-11-2009, 04:43 AM
wow, thanks for the motivational post! I was and am still so freakin SICK OF BEING FAT!! woo hoo, lets get skinny shal we? hehe

Thighs Be Gone
02-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Thighs: WE deserve it!:hug: I wanna be where YOU'RE at!

Yes, WE DO DESERVE IT! And you CAN be here--I started in late May/early June! I still have a ways to go and the weight loss has definitely slowed. We can keep going and do this though! Lets KICK booty! :)