Old 02-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Monday, 2/9

Mornin' All!

I'm on a roll this AM, stripped the beds and threw in some wash. Robby & I are going to store hop later, need to exchange some clothes my mom bought them and a couple bras I bought. Have to figure out what's for dinner tonight also. Boys' have a dentist appointment later too, so I've got until 2-ish to figure things out.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Whew! I started my work week off right this morning. I got up at 8:30, ate my oatmeal and then did a Biggest Loser cardio workout 30 minutes later! And, it was quite the workout, I kept my heart-rate up in zone where I needed to be.
Now, I've got to jump in the shower and get ready for work. Makes me feel good knowing that yes, I'll be sitting on my booty all day, but I got a good workout in. The other challenge of the day is to make sure I'm drinking enough water, I slacked on that last week (even though its the only thing I drink).

Have a good day ladies! Talk to you later.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

good job for you ranger and lauren for getting so motivated

i have my third day off. Im def enjoying it. I'm have a chiro apt in a few, then meeting my friend at the barn for lunch and a ride...then i'm planning to go to an aerobics class later. I need to sit down today and plan out meals for this week..i do better when i do that..but sometimes it tough to make myself do that.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #4  
Going on a cruise w NKOTB

:: waves hello to the 30 somethings as I'm newer here::

For the first time EVER, a diet is working for me. Battling PCOS and insulin resistance has made weight loss for me nearly impossible. I'm happy to report that I started on 1/19/08 and as of today, three weeks later, have lost over 16 pounds.

I wish everyone here well and continued motivation to get even the mundane things in life (like laundry) done and done well!
NickiChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/247/200

Height: 5'4

mONDAY (UGH) UP AT 6:20 FED THE DOGS , WOKE THE KIDS , FED THE KIDS, TOOK DOGS OUTSIDE, MADE THE BED, THREW A LOAD OF LAUNDRY IN , GOT OLDEST OUT THE DOOR TO THE BUS , GOT DRESSED, GOT THE OTHER DAUGHTER OUT THE DOOR FOR THE BUS , VISITED WITH MY SISTER FOR A FEW, MYSPACED A BIT , CHECKED TO SEE IF OUR TAX REFUND WAS IN YET ( OF COURSE NOT ) NOW MY BED IS FULL OF STUFF I NEED TO TAG & BAG FOR OUR SPRING YEARDSALE COMING UP IN A MONTH OR SO .......OH AND I HAD MY MORNING SHAKE & WATER

( SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS......REALIZED IT AT THE LAST SENTENCE & JUST TO DARN LAZY TO RETYPE IT ALL....LOL )
rainenroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone. As I've already whined about, I'm sick. Sort of a sinus sore throat thing. I ate neither fabulous nor horrible this weekend but my weight was UP a couple pounds this morning. I'm going to assume it's because I'm sick but it still sucks! I hate seeing numbers I fought to get OFF the scale reappearing even if it probably is temporary.

Good for you on the weight loss Nicki. I supposedly have mild PCOS but I don't know how much it affects my weight loss efforts. I'm glad you've found something that is working for you. 16 lbs. in 2 weeks is some serious weight loss though. Wow.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

welcome nicki..this is a great place for support. In addition, you may find added help/suggests in the pcos discussion board. But we are also here for help support...sometimes it helps to have others who know you issues. you've come to a great place for support..even if its just to whine and vent. We're all notorious for that LOL

binder...sorry you are under the weather..hope you feel better.

lol at raenenrose-i know about lazy..we just thought you wanted to get your point across LMAO.

hey to everyone else..feel great after my chiro apt..now to go have a nice lunch out at the barn with my friend and the ride the pony...yeah..what a way to enjoy the day!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #8  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy!
Happy Monday All!!!

I am a lil lteeny weeny bit motivated, but am searching for more... any one have some spare to share?
I've done some laundry, ate, had some water (am about to fill up the chugger after I post this), got dressed, got the kiddies dressed and fed... and now am going to tackle the back hall. Have some boxes back there that need to go in the attic. Need to load and turn on the dishwasher, put away the kids laundry and I am done. I could/should do more... but again lacking in motivation.

Chat soon... in between doing things.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #9  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hey everyone! I'm down .6 from yesterday (I wasn't going to weigh yesterday because today's my official day, but I caved....). I'm down a total of 12.6 total since the first Monday of 09. Not as great as I'd imagined, but tolerable. I'm gonna start posting my loss here every Monday because I'm losing track of exactly what I've lost from week to week. It's coming off slower and slower, unfortunatly....as it always does after the first month. But I told myself I was aiming for 1 lb per week and I'm gonna be satisified if I maintain that.....anymore is just icing on the cake....ew...bad choice of words, huh? Sorry. Now I kinda want some cake..... Not really.

Well, it's noon and I've had 9 of my 24 points for the day. I've worked out (walked a mile, 4 miles stationary bike, 100 "crunches" on the crunch machine, plus a couple of other weight machines) Was at the gym for 45-50 minutes. Pretty good workout! Now I'm about to go to the grocery store, since we're out of EVERYTHING!!

Have a fabulous Monday everyone! Stay positive, focused and on target!! Let's be LOSERS!!!!!!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey All,

OK, so they day started out good, and went quickly downhill, but is still salvagable. I got into a bag of Lindt Dark Chocoalte Truffles, even checked the points - 6 pts. for 3 of them...and I ate 6 of them. Then DH came home for lunch and made sausage and peppers. Of course it smelled friggin' incredible. So after he gave me one link and I looked it up and discovered it was 6 pts.!, I decided to get creative... 1 Arnold Sandwich Thin (White) (1 pt), 1 sausage link (6), 1 Sargento 2% cheese stick, sliced (1)...voila! 2 pizzas for 8 pts and really yummy! Yeah, and now I have 5 pts. left for dinner, unless I use my weekly points. Soup for dinner will not be a problem, it's the time between now and then... But I do need to go out with the boys later, so that will help.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #11  
Diana

Lauren, Orville Redenbachers (sp?) 94% (?) FF 100 calorie pack kettle corn popcorn.....GREAT for the munchies and I think is a point. I do that when my son comes in after school and starts munching and I want to also...that's a hard time of day for me. UGH...I hate Monday's....and blowing it early on Monday is the WORST! You can do it....and it will feel INCREDIBLE tomorrow to have made it thru today!! C'mon........you can make it thru this!!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #12  
Meredith

S/C/G: 175/160/150

Height: 5'4"

Hello and happy Monday! I had a very "active" weekend! My hubby and I joined the YMCA on Friday and I took a spinning class on Sat (haven't sat well since!), did a mile of "walk away the pounds" (very cheesy, but I love it!), and then bowling yesterday! At the bowling alley, my husband said that I couldn't still do the splits, so I showed him!! Doing the splits are very different at age 12 or 18 and the ripe age of 34! Oh well, he was still impressed. (BTW, the bowling alley had been reserved for a fundraiser, so I was not in a room full of strangers!)

I got my training schedule for walking the half "Flying Pig" marathon today! I know I can do it...it is 12 weeks of a lot of walking!!!

Have a great day everyone!
meredithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #13  
Diana

Just wanted to correct a boo boo I made...the 100 cal. popcorn I mentioned is actually 2 points....I just had some! I'm up to 11 points for today....I was STARVING....still could eat, but am NOT until supper!
Old 02-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #14  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey ladies!! Today was WI for me and I had hoped for more but I am down 2lbs. Not as much as I had hoped for but better than it could have been after my weekend of being sick and not eating well.
I worked today so I got nothing done here. First 8hr shift back to work in 8 weeks. My wrist is sore tonight but I made it through!
Congrats to all who lost!!
Have a good evening!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote