Old 02-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #1  

Height: 4'11"

Default W.O.W Love You! Valentines Day Challenge~Week 7

OK, ladies it's the last week, let's do it right! I didn't lose a thing last week, but I know I will, cuz I'm doin' what it takes.

W 64 oz
E 30 minutes of something!
E fiber fiber fiber, no BLTs
D push like you're at the finish line.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. Happy Monday, it's gonna be another one of those weeks.

W 100 oz
E Crunches - done, elliptical - done. Now I need to climb the stairs and maybe take a turn on the dreadmill when I get home
E OP
D I've done pretty well this week, continuing OP.
I did share in a bit of high carb dinner last night, but that was it, so I stuck pretty close to plan, but not completely on, so....Day 1 BOP I am going to aim for 10 days straight.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning. Thanks for starting the thread Thin!

My scale is up even more today. My usual regular 28 day cycle seems to be at a 25 day cycle the last 3 months. expecting it to stay the same this month. (after following my body changes). I know it is just water retention but jeez it was so nice seeing that 148. I know it will come back.

Got in my workout, class instructor still trying to make up for a week of bad eating and no exercise. Oh ya, and she admits it too.

Kids are really annoying me by watching every move I make. I will post more later!

W 100 oz
E60 minute class 20 minute run (done)
E 1200 planned calories
D avoid excess sodium.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #4  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

159!

One more pound to meet my Valentine's goal!

Let's do it ladies!

Nixmom, you cracked me up with your last post. It was that "I'm fat" line that gave me a chuckle. You've got such a great attitude! Here's to getting back OP, girl!!

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz. [1 DONE]
E - 40 minutes weights [DONE!]
E - Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with protein
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!

Last edited by Clykk; 02-09-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Thin- thanks for getting us going this week

MM- I get the feeling it's going to be one of those weeks for me too.

JCat- How do you manage to get exercise in so consistently with two small kids? You amaze me.

Clykk- WTG!!!! Sorry I won't be joining you in the 150s this challenge. Maybe next time!

I exercised yesterday and then pigged out all day. Today I ate well and had my clothes on to go exercise but DS wanted no part of me exercising. By the time I could exercise I was too wiped. My dilema is I find it too hard to get up in the a,m to work out. Plus, exercise in the evening has always been my relax time and a way to destress. Lately, by the time the kids are settled I'm too dragged out to do anything. Any suggestions? I've been almost a year trying to say good-bye to the 160s for good. I'm starting to wonder if I'm at my set point and that's it in terms of loss. Geez, what a rant I'm on.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #6  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Sticking to my guns around here. Did BL Bootcamp tonight, the whole 55 min. It's getting easier. I was 197 today, still looking for that elusive 195. Gotta get there before the "big gain". Not much else to say tonight, so I'm off.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #7  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

mtiger You work-out queen you! 195 is on its way!

Grazer Hmm, only thing that has worked for me is to lay my clothes out in advance to help solidify my intention and then to patiently wait for my stubborn self to follow through. Sounds like that wouldn't work for you because you even had your clothes on, but stubborn DS got in the way. Can you get DH to settle the kids once in awhile, so you can work-out? Or maybe this will help?!

jcatron243 Bugger off kids!!!!!!!

mothermavis Day 2 OP?

thinpossible Hope you got your 30 minutes of something in!

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz. [1 DONE!]
E - 45 minutes treadmill [DONE!]
E - Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with protein
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #8  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning!

Hi girls. I am back in throws of getting my butt in gear. Did 45 minutes on TM last night. Slept like a rock. I LOVE THAT!

I am at work but wanted to pop in and say miss ya all, and I will come back for personals later. Cant wait to catch up!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #9  

Good morning! I finally lost a pound. I hope I see the scale move down more by Saturday, like 4 more pounds Hey, a girl can dream.

Nixmom, Glad your feeling better. Hope you're 100% soon!

Grazer, Hope you find some time to exercise. Personally morning is best for me, then you don't have it hanging over your head all day. Even if you're at your set point you still want to make exercise a habit, right? Or if you're like me, not "want" but "need."

Clykk, you can do it! I KNOW you'll make it.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Thanks for the suggestions. My all of this just comes with the territory having small kids. DH is great but there are times only Momma will do. Not sure how to fit "me time " in other than work. All in good time, I guess. I ate pretty good today- OP and drank lots. Exercise- not going to happen. Even as I'm at the computer there's a toddler at the mouse and now crying. Gotta go.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #11  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

It was beautiful here in Michigan today. It was 61 degrees at 4:15. I decided to head home and hit the road. I did 3 walk/jog miles. It was nice. I have missed running and have been able to do it twice this week. Too bad this weather won't last.

My scale was up a bit today, for some unknown reason. I should be losing right now. What gives??? Hopefully today's run will help.

See ya all later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Grazer, I get up at 430 and hit the gym at 5. sometimes I am done by 630 sometimes I get that extra bit in and leave by 7. DH gets my daughter ready for school. If for some reason I sleep in I take my son into the Y daycare room and run for 45 minutes. When I am at home and do a workout usually my kids join me (and sometimes annoy me ) BUT before I had a membershiip and I worked out at home the kids were a really tough issue. I would workout during their naptime, or turn on their fave show(although they would still annoy me). When I was on my bike, they would take turns "helping mommy" or they would take their turn on the old treadmill (may it rest in peace). When I did my weights they would get on it with me. I even have a pic of that! well somewhere. But it got to me so much of a hassle that I decided a gym membership would be worth it.

WEED has been OK today. Calories I think are a bit over, and I plan on having a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. I have a dang cold and I am wanting comfort food. I haven't over done it, but I think my body needs the carb load (even if the scale moves even higher

Work was tough this morning, but got better. I got to work closely with the corporate Quallity person AND the new product we are running came out PERFECT the first time Any how gotta run dinner for kids is done.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

My kids are older, so I don't have the little kids issues, but I still struggle trying to find time to get it all done. This week however, my struggle is with the candy dish at work! Every time I walk by my hand reaches for it. I even skipped lunch one day because I had eaten so many snack size candy bars. Gross binging and I can't get back on track!!

W 120 oz, If I have 6 bottles instead- maybe that will help!
E Treadmill tonight, 2 miles minimum.
E OP, make a plan and stick to it
D One choice at a time, if I make one bad one, can't throw the whole day out, just make a different one 20 minutes later!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies! so with this challenge getting ready to come to a close What should we do for our next challenge? St Patricks Day is a four week or so challenge. Or should we do April fools day, a six week challenge or go for easter almost 8 weeks? I'm game for anything.

Mid-cycle gain started to get to me this morning so what did I do?? I went to the gym, rode the bike for 22 minutes (still feeling sorry for myself I didn't feel the urge to run). Then I went to my class 60 minutes later, I had an excellent workout, so then feeling the urge I went in and RAN! boy did I run I bested my 20 minute distance by .10 of a mile AND I ran 6.0 mph for .75 miles I want to be able to do it for 1 full mile and I am soooo close. I feel better about my gain, knowing I just have to keep on going the way I am doing it and it isn't about the scale it is about so much more!

W 80 oz
E done (see above)
E 1200 good clean calories
D avoid the sodium. It calls for me more than sugar these days.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #15  

Hi all, doing fine, although I did have a run in with some gummy life savers yesterday (which i don't even really like).

W 64 oz
E 30 min on treadmill (DONE)
E no BLTs
D push toward the finish line!