Old 02-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/157/135

Height: 5'4

Red face Wondering what the future holds

So I'm on day 6 of the MRC plan and doing pretty well. My question is this, for those of you that have made it to maintence, do we ever get beyond salads? I can do this long enough to get the weight off but I don't want to be quite so limited like this for the rest of my life. I know I can't eat like I used to, otherwise I'll gain the weight back, but holy smokes, variety is the salt-free spice of life.

Can any of you out there offer encouragement or glimpse into the future? Will I ever be able to eat things beyond the blue sheet of doom?
srichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #2  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srichards View Post
So I'm on day 6 of the MRC plan and doing pretty well. My question is this, for those of you that have made it to maintence, do we ever get beyond salads? I can do this long enough to get the weight off but I don't want to be quite so limited like this for the rest of my life. I know I can't eat like I used to, otherwise I'll gain the weight back, but holy smokes, variety is the salt-free spice of life.

Can any of you out there offer encouragement or glimpse into the future? Will I ever be able to eat things beyond the blue sheet of doom?
Sure - you get past salads with the green menu on Day 10!
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #3  

Thank you so much for responding - I just needed that little encouragement to look foward to.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #4  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Thank you so much for responding - I just needed that little encouragement to look foward to.
Hi there,

I think we know each other. I sent you a private message to confirm. If not, then my apoligies. You have the same first name initial and last name as a friend of mine.

There will be lots of variety and once on maintenance, no forbidden foods, just making smart choices most of the time.

Welcome
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #5  

Sorry, I'm not the person you were thinking I am.

I haven't posted 10 times so the silly website won't let me send you a private message.

Nice to meet you however!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #6  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not the person you were thinking I am.

I haven't posted 10 times so the silly website won't let me send you a private message.

Nice to meet you however!
Nice to meet you, too. It's just a funny coincidence because I told a friend of mine about MRC in November and she has the same first initial and last name as you...

Are you to the green menu yet?
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote