Old 02-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

Default The required pills

I have stopped taking the MRC-6 due to financial matters. So now I am only taking the Flax oil, I take a vitamen that I got at Wal-Mart. I have been considering taking a pill to help w/ my cravings but I also want to get one that helps w/ my stomach fat.

Does taking the pills really honestly help, or do they just trick our minds and do nothing?! And Does it matter if I get the pills at my center, or will the ones at a regular store work? I am only asking cause I might get some this weekend, I need the help.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqyTxTA/]
junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238.5/155.5/160

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=junebaby;2590988]I have stopped taking the MRC-6 due to financial matters. So now I am only taking the Flax oil, I take a vitamen that I got at Wal-Mart. I have been considering taking a pill to help w/ my cravings but I also want to get one that helps w/ my stomach fat.

Does taking the pills really honestly help, or do they just trick our minds and do nothing?! And Does it matter if I get the pills at my center, or will the ones at a regular store work? I am only asking cause I might get some this weekend, I need the help.QUOTE]

I only took flaxseed and a multi (both from Wal-Mart) until about 2 months ago. I lost fine without anything else. My numbers started slowing down a bit so I decided to try the phentratrim. I took that for over a month and there was no change in my average so I stopped taking them. I then decided to try MRC6 this last month. Not sure if I see any difference there either. Some people swear by the pills, but at least for me, I haven't seen any difference with them or without them. I know our bodies are all different so I would never tell anyone not to take them. I lost 50lbs. in a little over 4 months so I'm pretty happy with my results. Good luck!
KeepinOnandOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 216/184/137

Height: 5'1"

I'm never good about taking my pills consistently, and I have not noticed a difference between weeks when I am super good about it and weeks when I skip them all together.
sessa555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #4  
Josey

S/C/G: 323/287/200

Height: 5'4

For me, I feel the MRC-6 has helped me lose fat so fast. But it seems to stop working after a period of time, so I will take a break.

The MSM does work wonders for my aches and pains. The multi-vitamin does seem to give me more energy to make it through the day.

I usually try to buy my Flax, MSM, B6 and carb blockers at Vitacost.

I always remember what my MRC coach would tell me when I was having a hard time with the pills.

She would say that taking these pills helps to break down the foods we put into our bodies. While I am not sure it is all true, I do know that I benefit from some of the pills.
missgirle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

If someone finds a pill to flatten the stomach please order me a bathtub of them.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #6  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

Default The Cost

I have been taking the barrage of pills rightously and about totally pilled out! I was taking MRC 6, the Enhancer, The cleanser, Total Woman Oil, Total Woman Vitamin, Corti-Slim, B-6, B-12, Chromium Picolate and some more. I have just recently figured out that somewhere in that combination it was literally stopping me up. I quit taking all of them but the multi-vitamin & the corti-Slim and have started feeling better. I changed from the MRC Total Woman vitamin to the One-A-Day weight smart multi-vitamin and have started feeling great. I am only losing 1 pound a week right now, but I think that is because I lost 16 pounds in January and my body is revolting and should start losing weight again after it stabilizes a little bit. Any way, I am going the long way around it, but I think the high protein supplements are the key to this weight loss. I am saving my funds for those and purchasing my vitamin & corti-slim from wal-mart. Good luck and huggers!!!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

I just started on the Phen and MRC-6. I havent noticed a change in appetite but I have noticed a change in my body. Well, I have noticed I go to the bathroom more and it is foul. Any one else notice this?
Islandhopper04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/210/160

Height: 5'8"

I've been taking the woman's multivitamin, MRC6, metabolic enhancer, Total Woman oil, MSM, chromium piccolate, milk thistle, B complex and my urine smells foul when I don't drink enough water. I had to stop taking the metabolic enhancer 10 days ago after I had a possible partial seizure. My weight loss has really slowed down, but I'm also having a hard time eating according to plan. My stress level is through the roof right now. Hopefully in a couple of weeks life will even out and I can focus on weight loss again. But the first 5 weeks I lost 25 pounds without really trying. Now I have lost 2 pounds the past 10 days. I've heard the cortitrim really helps to lose belly fat.
sharriannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #9  

Congrats on the weight loss!

Old 03-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #10  

I take the flax, MRC-6 and Corti-trim. For some reason I had a few weeks where I stayed the same I assume my plateu...however my stomach got flatter and i skinnied down in my mid section and I believe that was due to the corti-trim!!!!
violetsareblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 183/140/135

Height: 5'3"

I have just finished all my "extra" supplements and decided to just stick with the flax and msm - partly because of the cost and partly because I am, honestly, just pilled out. Some of the girls I have gotten to know through the center suggested that our counselors are on a commission for the supplements - do you think this is true? It does seem like they sure push a lot of them on us!
sherryanncard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #12  

I thought that when I heard my friend's story about her center. She said when she went to the food intro class they focused on what to buy and my friend didnt want to buy anything extra, just the HNS. The counselor told her that the only options were to buy the complete start up package and nothing else. I didnt receive that kind of treatment at my center. They told me where I could find comparable vitamins and what vitamins were strickly MRC. I really think it depends on the center
Old 03-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #13  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

my center didn't give us any alternatives to buying their stuff but they didn't force the startup kit on us either. i was direct with them to the point of even being called blunt about what i wld or wldn't be buying from them and they never tried to push me hard about anything.

i did ask monday about something i cld do for a pick me up energy wise once in a while when i'm missing sleep or something and she told me that an occasional diet coke that has the lowest sodium possible isn't going to stop my weight loss if i need something to get through one day. she even said that some have like one a day and they do alright. i opened the door for a pill suggestion and she didn't try to push anything on me. i was impressed but i do wonder if they get commission. if so i'm going to start asking for a specific girl when i go in.
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 183/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Wow Connie - I want your counselor - you get a soda with caffeine!
sherryanncard is offline   Reply With Quote