Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 AM   #1  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Default OT: Best vacation

Hi ladies (er, mostly ladies),

I'm in Phuket, Thailand right now on an AWESOME vacation. So far I've been to a tiny island in the Philippines, Singapore, now I'm in Phuket and in two days I'll go onto Bangkok.

Why am I even posting on 3FC right now?? Even on vacay, I'm a little weight-obsessed. I want to weigh myself so bad! And measure! Every day I look in the mirror and try to decide if I'm gaining or losing. I'm eating whatever and TRYING not to overeat but it sometimes happens... I'm also trying to be active. I've swam HOURS (er, kind of the lazy version of swimming) and beach walked (ouch, my thighs!) and city walked so... we'll see if the exercise outdid the rice & the curries & the fruity tropical booze...

I've still got 4 days til I'm home.

Anyways, instead of just waxing on about my awesome vacation, I thought I'd make this a community sport and ask what was your best vacation? I still have 4 days to decide if this was the BEST, but I'm positive it is close to it. And it has given me travel fever! Whenever I have some downtime, I'm daydreaming about where to go next.

So, feel free to share! Maybe you'll give me some ideas.

And I'll post some pictures for those who are interested when I get back.

In the meantime, here's where I'm staying now. It's the best hotel I've ever stayed at and it's only $50 a night.

Last edited by joyra; 01-31-2009 at 05:10 AM.
joyra is offline   Reply With Quote