Old 01-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #1  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Wink How much "mint condition" sports equipment do you own?

I have inline skates, ice skates, a squash raquet and squash balls, boxing gloves, and a basketball. I also own a bike! It's all in disturbingly good condition, except for the skates and that's only because I bought them used. I'm also thinking about buying a snowboard. I love sports equipment..... but it all looks so new and shiny, I obviously don't use it enough! What stuff do you guys have? Let's get out and use it!!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #2  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I have a snowboard!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I have rollerblades that I bought about 3 years ago that have only been used a total of 3 times *gasp!* It hurts me every time I open the hall closet and seeing them so pretty without a scratch but I can't bring myself to give them away so there they will sit....before 3 kids I was an avid rollerblader but when you live out in the country it's next to impossible to find a surface to skate on! lol
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I have a step, for step aerobics, that I bought shortly before we moved... and now we live above another apartment so I never use it!

I was told that my boxing gloves look really new, but I used them quite a bit so maybe they're just REALLY durable!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote